Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Eliza gently caresses Amara's silky hair, shooing Aya-sama from her spot on her shoulder. "Although I could never think of her as a prize...I'd be lying if I said I was anything other than happy." He looks across the bar at the new face, "Hello P_Tama, nice to see you, I'm sure Aya-sama wanted to be the first to say it...welcome." He then settles his gaze back to the enchanting female sitting with him and smiles.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:08 pm
P_Tama
Hey there! It's P_Tama! I'm new (duh >.<) and I'm saying HI!

"Well it's nice to finally see you in this Guild! Welcome to our humble tavern Tama-chan" ^_^

She gets off Amara's shoulder for now. "You can have her for now. I can just have my fun with her later, because for the moment at least, she is a free spirit." She yawns softly before she sit onto a nearby pink couch, and motions Tama-chan to sit next to her.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:55 am
*makes the drinks and looks through the door at the new comer*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:06 pm
Firetiger whispers once more to the stars, smiles, and pads into the tavern. She greets the new neko with a gravelly-sounding "hi" on her way to the fireplace.  

firetiger42
Crew

Amara Su

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:32 pm
*Looks over at Aya-chan, nodding towards Firetiger*
Now, THAT is a tigress...
^^

*Waves to Tama-chan*
Welcome!
mrgreen

*Sighs and rests her head on Eliza's shoulder*
What a nice place this is...
*^^*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:01 pm
"Hmm...Okay...you have a point about the Tigress...but what would you call the type of person who made that move? A nice domme girl?" She sighs and shakes her head. "Although I will agree that this is a rather nice place overall. I just hope Tama-chan wants to sit next to me..."  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amara Su

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:44 pm
I-I'm not a dom...
redface

Where are those drinks? I feel like I've been waiting two days for those.
XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:51 pm
"Well giving a nice kiss to a boy you like, before he gives you one seems a little dominant. What exactly would you call it, if not dominent my sweet pet?" She grins and winks at Amara-chan twisted wink  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:00 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
"Well giving a nice kiss to a boy you like, before he gives you one seems a little dominant. What exactly would you call it, if not dominent my sweet pet?" She grins and winks at Amara-chan twisted wink

"Um, intuitive? She knew I wouldn't make the first move...just not my personality-type." Eliza grins sheepishly XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:04 am
Elzingaiv
Ayanami Rei First Child

"Um, intuitive? She knew I wouldn't make the first move...just not my personality-type." Eliza grins sheepishly XD

"Hmmm...so what you're saying is...you want her to wear the pants in the relationship? You sly dog you! I didn't know you were into your women being so aggressive Eliza-chan!"  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:10 am
It's not a bad thing...but I've never really given it much thought. And there's no such thing as a sly dog, that suggests above average intelligence razz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:13 am
*Just sits there quietly, turning different shades of red*
redface  

Amara Su

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:18 am
"Um, sorry...guess I didn't help your argument any...I like the way ya are so what does it matter?" Eliza looks into Amara's eyes and gives a a soft grin...gently caressing her cheek with his hand. "It'd be a shame if you changed now that I've gotten to know you." smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:28 am
It's okay, Eliza, I don't regret being a little forward now and then.
*^^*

...and thank you for the compliment! I figured that I would try them on for the anniversary. They are too cute to resist!  

Amara Su

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:16 am
"Awww...she just looks so cute when she blushes!" She giggles softly. "Yeah these slippers are the cute. I like my black ones a lot...although they are starting to blend into my other black...I might have to change that" She sighs. "Still no response from Tama-chan...it's like the Guild broke her brain" whee  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games