Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said that the holiday would be good. Hearing that everyone would be so stuffed so full of food that they would not be able to stand. "That sounds like a horrible thing to do, I can not imagine the cramps from such things." Loki stated worriedly. Watching Tony stand up and dismiss the topic he nodded. "It is true, my mother should be near her bowl soon." Loki responded standing himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could only laugh at Loki’s concern. For all of Loki’s intelligence, and how much Tony loved that intelligence, seeing him completely baffled or disturbed by a figure of speech was adorable. Letting Loki stand, Tony stepped close for a kiss. “I’ll go see if I can find Bruce or somebody….Call me when you’re done with everything.” He said softly, kissing his mate once more before heading for the stairs, figuring he’d check the doctor’s apartment first.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony merely laughed at his confusion. The god smiled gently when the man moved close to him for another kiss. "Thank you my love, you make me feel better. I will come find you when I have finished everything." Loki promised. He watched Tony go before moving to grab his key to his mother's library, it was where he had his conversations with him mother. It was more secure and he was sure he wouldn't be overheard there. Unlocking the door to the library he moved to a seat where the bowl of water sat on the table. Casting a projection spell he sat back and waited for his mother to arrive.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:14 am
Alikia Tsuki

It didn’t take too long before Frigga appeared in the bowl. Since they’d left Asgard, Frigga had aged a little, and some of the kindness and joy that usually showed on her face had hardened, but when she saw Loki, she smiled just as brightly. She was still a mother to the core. “Hello my dear.” She said gently. “I apologize if you had to wait long. I was taking some time to speak with the castle guards…..the trainees were promoted today and it has been busy with formalities.” She said, looking over Loki, trying to see if he was still healthy and happy. “Are you well?”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when he saw his mother appear despite her looking older and how her face had hardened he knew she was still his mother. "I did not have to wait long at all mother, I merely just arrived." He assured the woman when she apologized for the wait. "I have been quite well, somethings have changed in the last week but I think they have all been for the better." Loki stated. "How are the affairs of Asgard, no one is causing you too much trouble are they? You know if they are I will merely send Thor back to you to deal with them." Loki continued in a joking manner. It was a sad joke however, one to brush off the face that he could not go himself to help his mother.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga tilted her head a little at the news that some things had changed, but didn’t question her son yet. Laughing softly at Loki’s words, she shook her head. “No, no, everything is fine. I have much more support now than when I took the throne. I think most have realized I only want the best for Asgard….and those that don’t know they are too outnumbered to speak. That and they fear coming under question.” She said lightly. “Hopefully Asgard will be safer and more peaceful for when Thor comes to take the throne.” Smiling to herself as she got lost in her hopes for the future, she was silent for a moment before shaking her head and focusing on Loki again. “But tell me more of this past week. I’m sure it’s far more interesting that ceremony and politics.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt relief hearing that his mother had gained more support over time. He felt more comfortable knowing his mother was safer in Asgard despite both him and Thor being on midgard. Too often he had thought about telling Thor to return to Asgard but that would not have been fair to his brother. "I believe it will be the safest it has ever been when Thor moves to take the throne." Loki assured. Loki smiled as his mother questioned him of his week. "I own have a pet, a kitten her name is Mischief. Tony graced me with her early in the week. I have also gotten to know the solider Steven Rodgers better, he always discovered my condition." Loki admitted sheepishly. He knew it would bring up the question of whether or not Tony had gotten told. He did not wish to face his mother's disappointment once again despite knowing he would until he told Tony. "Today is Hallows eve and Tony is throwing a party a costume party." Loki tried to distract.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga smiled brightly at the news that Loki now had a pet. She knew how desperately both Loki and Thor had wanted pets in their childhood. And she knew it was good for Loki to have something to be close to, to talk to and care for. Though he had Tony and friends on Midgard, she always worried about him being lonely. “She sounds like the perfect pet for you.” She said gently. Hearing that Loki spent time with the captain, she gave an approving noise. She’d liked him when she was on Midgard. He was polite and kind, and he would be a good friend to both of her children. She was surprised when Loki mentioned that Steve had found out about his pregnancy. “You aren’t showing are you? It’s too early for that.” She asked quickly. There was no telling what the combination of Tony and Loki’s blood would create. It could bring about a child with a significantly shorter development than Loki normally had, but humans didn’t have that short of a pregnancy. She knew Loki was trying to distract her when he brought up a party, but she let him talk anyway. She would question him more soon enough. Loki wouldn’t cut their conversation short. “A party? Are you attending?”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded hen his mother said that mischief sounded like the perfect pet for him. "I am sure you and her will get along fantastically." Loki smiled. He listened as his mother asked if he was showing but shook his head. "No I am not showing no where close. No I got distracted staring things for children." Loki explained. When his mother a)owed his distraction he smiled. "I am indeed attending I have even gotten a costume. There are some minor magics I need to perform on the material but it is very elegant as Tony would say."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga smiled as Loki talked about the costume he was planning to wear. “It sounds lovely. Perhaps you could make sure to get a picture so that I might see. And one of your brother as well.” She said. “Hopefully you will enjoy yourself, I know you had little love for the celebrations and feasts here. Though I imagine that Anthony will be more than enough to keep you entertained through the party….he has a reputation for parties if I recall.” Leaning in a little closer to the bowl, she tilted her head. “And how is your pregnancy? No problems? Everything seems normal?”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:59 pm
MDaylus

"Well you could meet her and see him if you have time. There is another holiday coming up on midgard which I understand is meant to be celebrated with family. They call it Thanksgiving and it is aparentally about sharing a feast Tony though to have me ask you and my children if you might attend." Loki stated hopefully. Hearing mother continue to say she hoped he enjoyed the party and should his mate. Tony did indeed have a reputation for parties but this would be the first one he had thrown since Loki had appeared in his life. At the question of his pregnancy he smiled gently. "It has been different so far than my others. I have had morning sickness already but it has been in the middle of the night. In the last week it has seemed to calm but I do not trust it yet. I have yet to be emotional because of hormones and the child does not seem too fond of my lies but there have been no complications. Bruce has been keeping an eye on my health." Loki told.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga looked a little surprised by the news that she could see them. When Loki explained, she was smiling and nodding before he even finished. A day to celebrate and be with her family, she couldn’t turn that down. And having the possibility to see her grandchildren as well, it was almost like a gift to her. “I would love to come for the feast. And I will be sure to bring Sleepnir with me. He’ll be happy to see you again.” She said softly. Listening closely to Loki’s description of his pregnancy, she nodded. “Do you need me to send you some potions and herbs? I’m sure I could create something to help.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled brightly hearing his mother would join them for thanksgiving bringing Sleepnir with her. "Would you perhaps ask Hela perhaps send a missive to Hela asking her to come as well?" Loki asked. He would love to see his children all together but he needed to find Fenrir to complete his family. "Some herbs and potions would be good." Loki agreed. He trusted his mother's things far better than midgards.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

When Loki asked her to send word to Hela, Frigga gave another nod. “I will send word as soon as we are done here.” She promised. Hopefully her granddaughter would be able to attend. Hela was always so busy, and Frigga had always felt that she needed to spend more time with her family as her kingdom was so…..draining. When Loki agreed to some of her herbs and potions, she looked away, beginning to write down a few things to send to him. “I will send them tomorrow, though some of the potions must sit for a few days for them to be effective. I’m sure you remember that though.” She said. Though Frigga had been more than willing to teach Loki everything she knew, potion-making was something he’d never mastered. Tilting her head as she looked back up, she spoke again. “How did Captain Rogers react to your pregnancy? I was under the impression that he was rather old-fashioned in comparison to the others in the tower.” She said softly, concerned that Loki was insulted in some manner.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when his mother promised that she would send word to his daughter when they were done speaking. He too hoped that Hela would be able to break away from her work for at least that day to come and celebrate with her family. "Send them with whom? I do remember that some of the potions do need to sit for a few days." Loki stated he was quizzical on whom his mother would send since Thor was on Midgard with him. Hearing her ask about how Steve had reacted to finding out about his condition drew Loki's attention back to his mother from his thoughts. "He was very kind about it even after I tried to lie to him. I thought he was going to tell Tony or yell at me, but he was understanding, he told me that he knew woman in his past who had been afraid to tell their mates as well. He told me that honesty had been the best things for those situations but that I still had time to tell Tony." Loki explained with a small smile. Steve had been kind to him about such things, had even bought him things for his child that reminded him of his other children.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games