Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:34 pm
Greetings to the above.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:19 am
*clears throat* Ahhem. Greetings! New recruit reporting.

NAME:I have several, but here I mostly respond to 'Kittenish' or 'Kitten'.
APPEARANCE: Avatar: Prone to change. The "real me" is 5'6'' in height, somewhat curvy instead of a skinny stick insect (which is my eternal dilemma), mostly redhaired (hurray for hairdye), pale-skinned Northener. I have three earrings on my left ear, one on my right, and a neat little spike labret on my lower lip. My eyes change hue from more blue to colourless green to grey.
FAV. BANDS:This is where I have to reign myself in or the list would stretch on for miles... The Sisters of Mercy, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Diary of Dreams, London After Midnight, Faith and the Muse, Paradise Lost, Theater of Tragedy pre-Assembly and many, many others.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Literature - I devour books, verse, short stories. Painting with oil colours (Mmm, fumes razz ) and watercolours. Music, singing, dancing... and pen-and-paper roleplaying games, mostly White Wolf stuffage.
PERSONALITY: Open-hearted, open-minded, absent-minded little daydreamer with a good sense of humour and irony.
PET PEEVES: The lack of tolerance that seems to be a backbone for human society. Racism. Generalisation. Fanatism of different kinds.
LIKES/DISLIKES:Oh, it would be absolutely too easy to give you a complete list right away. Talk to me. Ask me witty questions, I'll answer and you will, in time, learn more. *smiles* That's how it goes in reality, how you become acquainted with another.
REASON FOR JOINING: I needed a comfortable niche on Gaia online, and came across the guild. The rest shall be written in the big, heavy, dusty books of history, I hope.  

KittenishMoon

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:53 pm
KittenishMoon
*clears throat* Ahhem. Greetings! New recruit reporting.

NAME:I have several, but here I mostly respond to 'Kittenish' or 'Kitten'.
APPEARANCE: Avatar: Prone to change. The "real me" is 5'6'' in height, somewhat curvy instead of a skinny stick insect (which is my eternal dilemma), mostly redhaired (hurray for hairdye), pale-skinned Northener. I have three earrings on my left ear, one on my right, and a neat little spike labret on my lower lip. My eyes change hue from more blue to colourless green to grey.
FAV. BANDS:This is where I have to reign myself in or the list would stretch on for miles... The Sisters of Mercy, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Diary of Dreams, London After Midnight, Faith and the Muse, Paradise Lost, Theater of Tragedy pre-Assembly and many, many others.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Literature - I devour books, verse, short stories. Painting with oil colours (Mmm, fumes razz ) and watercolours. Music, singing, dancing... and pen-and-paper roleplaying games, mostly White Wolf stuffage.
PERSONALITY: Open-hearted, open-minded, absent-minded little daydreamer with a good sense of humour and irony.
PET PEEVES: The lack of tolerance that seems to be a backbone for human society. Racism. Generalisation. Fanatism of different kinds.
LIKES/DISLIKES:Oh, it would be absolutely too easy to give you a complete list right away. Talk to me. Ask me witty questions, I'll answer and you will, in time, learn more. *smiles* That's how it goes in reality, how you become acquainted with another.
REASON FOR JOINING: I needed a comfortable niche on Gaia online, and came across the guild. The rest shall be written in the big, heavy, dusty books of history, I hope.
!!!! eek

*hugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:40 pm
NAME: Nikki.
APPEARANCE: Short, long dark brown hair.
FAV. BANDS: So many... I'll choose MSI as my fav.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Sewing hats, D&D, debate.
PERSONALITY: Quiet. My honesty is my greatest strength and weakness.
PET PEEVES: When people can't take constructive criticism and when people are intolerant.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like Norse mythology and Chupacabras. I dislike children and Myspace.
REASON FOR JOINING: Um... no reason, haha. Just bored and looking for friends in common.

niknnoodles

O.G. Cutie-Pie

8,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Death Sharpie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:21 pm
NAME: Death Sharpie aka God Empress of Muffins

APPEARANCE: Bi-polar. by that I mean I will look whatever the hell I want to when I want to.

FAV. BANDS:Richard o Brien, Matrin O donnel, Dragon Force, Aerosmith, Beethoven, Disturbed.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: video games, Warhammer 40,000, reading, philosophy, religion.

PERSONALITY:I am a nerd that is easily bi polar at certain times, philosophical and shouts out random religous insults.....no not towards any gays or stuff. I am pansexual so I would be a hypocrite. And the insults are directed towards the church(read signature for sample/

PET PEEVES: Starnds of hair on jackets, stuff being in order, people doing what they were told to do but they did not.

LIKES/DISLIKES: I like ice cream, video games, people I like and my giant soft teddy. I do not like people that make fun of my teddy bear, emo kids(65% of the time) and MTV. DEATH TO MTV!!!

REASON FOR JOINING: It looked good?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:38 pm
NAME: sleven(steven)
APPEARANCE: 6'0
FAV. BANDS: mettalica,mega death,pain,dream evil
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: listening to music,watching anime,and going on gaia
PERSONALITY: some what inmature and hyper but serious when needed
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: people who think there all that ,people who hate me because the way i look
REASON FOR JOINING: because i can  

shayde darkmoon

TURKEY_LEG_RAVE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:00 pm
NAME: Rebekka
APPEARANCE: Blonde/Blue eyes/5foot3inches
FAV. BANDS: disturbed,smashing pumpkins
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: sleeping and biting peoples
PERSONALITY:my friends think im hilarious and im creepy
PET PEEVES:chewing with your mouth open
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like the colour black and i dislike people
REASON FOR JOINING: bacause i thought i would fit in here  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:03 am
NAME: You can just call me Angel if you want.
APPEARANCE: now now, wouldn't you like to know?
FAV. BANDS: Demon Hunter, Kill Hannah, Malice Mizer, Moi Dix Mois, Phantasmagoria, ext.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, Japanese fashion, hand sewing, music, role play, ext.
PERSONALITY: crazy, calm, high knowledge of forensics, artistic. Love animals, can't stand people, modest, far from desperate...
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like art, music, drama, aesthetic beauty, friends. I dislike meat, people who abuse animals, those who mock religion or (using an example here) preps who give me a speech on how I can not be goth and Christian and how that is so wrong, when less than a week later I hear them talking about how they lost their virginity in class...
REASON FOR JOINING: Because. The Gothic Christian guild I'm in is not so active any more, same with the Elegant Gothic Lolita guild I am a member of. Naturally, I would want to join a guild now for goths in general, and one that is active at that.  

Angel of the End

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:09 pm
User ImageHi.....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:41 am
Hello! I'm XWraith_LordX's mule, so there really is no need for an introduction. If you ever see my posts just know that they are Wraith's and that I'm just tryin' to get some gold.

See ya around sometime.... cool  

Kalte_Seele

Brightstorm-neko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:04 pm
NAME: Nanci
APPEARANCE: 5ft.4in.,Short Black hair
FAV. BANDS:The Used, My Chemical Romance, Mindless Self Indulgence, Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, 30 Seconds to Mars, System Of A Down/Serj Tanakian,Three Days Grace,Tokio Hotel, Escape the Fate, The Killers, KoRn,Stabbing Westward
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Emos, Goth, Randomness, Imagitionation, Spelling Errors!!, Random Lawls, Regular Lawls, Random PMs, Kittens, Dark Purple, Black, Earings, Kreepy Movies, NightTime, Dying My Hair, Bert McCrakken, NOT Sleeping, OMGs, Flower, Dying, When your heart thumps really fast, When you are able to stare off in to space Forget all your problems and not really have to think about anything, Metalocolypse, My dog Stan Lee,Animals in general!!!!!!!
PERSONALITY: Dark,Happy, Not to trusting,indecsive
PET PEEVES:LOUD CHEWING,
LIKES/DISLIKES: people who hate me for no reason
REASON FOR JOINING:It looked really cool and I thought I fit in biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:30 pm
Welcome!
----
Willkommen!
----
Beinvenue!
----
Beinvenido!  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Kynsgrove

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:47 am
NAME: Tara Eliza Starbuck (I'm being serious, I know, I know)
APPEARANCE: Dyed deep blue hair but my roots are showing mad Damn not having money! Blue eyes <3 5'7 and average/curvy build
FAV. BANDS: Kelly Osbourn, Smile.D.k, Demons and Wizards, Manowar, Kiss, Panthera, Alice Cooper, Marilyn Mansion, Aerosmith, Wizzard, Village People, Dir En Grey, Aqua, Disney songs (hehe) Milla Jovovich, Sex Pistols, Good Charlotte, Sweet
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Environmental wealthfare, Conservation, Presvation, History, Comics/graphic novels/Manga, Animal rights, Animal protection, Movies, Zombies, Religion, Philosophy, Psychology, Disney Movies <3<3 (not High School Musical >.<)
PERSONALITY: Random and friendly. A little insane and playful but I can be rather smart and serious when I need to be. A bit of a short tempter which is why I had to logically change religions.
PET PEEVES: Stereotypical people. "oooh you're wearing black, you're a satanist!"
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like animals, people who help the environment certainly famous people who help it such as Orlando Bloom etc, active people for animal rights/stopping animal cruelty such as Hugo Weaving, Chatting to people, music, role-playing, dark things, cute things. I dislike idiots (they are taking over the world) posers (you aren't cool) people who judge before they try/learn about something!
REASON FOR JOINING: I want to make friends and hang out in a place free from overly n00by people. I don't mind them but seriously all the scammers running around >.< to quote my friend Crow 'get the heck out of my kitchen...well virutal fourm'  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:09 pm
Hello! I feel like a Freshman all over again!

NAME: Brett. I'm of the female gender by the way. Internet buddies call me Michi/Ichi from the last screen name I had, while my friends in real life call me various things like Confu, Bretton, Brettward, Brettzel and maybe a few I can't really think of at the moment. Ahem...yeah.

AGE: 16 (Sometimes I feel like I'm 27...sometimes I'm 7.)

APPEARANCE: I'm 5'5"...I guess thats short. I've got what people probably call, 'More pushin' for the cushion!'. I have blue eyes and a dishwater blonde that I've been dying it black at the moment. And I pretty much adore my thick, plastic nerdy glasses. o: I'm still waiting for that lip piercing though. >_>

FAV. BANDS: OH GEEZE. I guess I like a lot of different genres that I put under my playlists, and I often do find new things that I like. I'm still deciding what my favorite band is, and it might be Nine Inch Nails. I really like to listen to movie soundtracks also. The Beatles, Marilyn Manson, David Bowie, Placebo, April March, Blink-182 (First band I ever listened to!), Creature Feature, Garbage, He Is Legend, Mindless Self Indulgence, My Chemical Romance, Rob Zombie, The Raveonettes, The Cure, The Birthday Massacre, Soony Moore, She Wants Revenge, Shiny Toy Guns, and etc. Is that enough? o_o

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Truthfully, I don't go out into the sun much unless I have to because I like to sit in the cool dark house. I like to draw, though I am not very good at it. I enjoy reading, but I never have the patience to sit there for a long time (which is probably why in the Harry Potter series I am only 1/3 way through The Goblet of Fire). I have a bass guitar...yet I have not picked it up yet and someday I hope to learn the piano and violin. I LOVE TO GAME! But I don't have a lot to game on...and I suck at gaming too. I really love to laugh and get others to laugh too. I love watching movies, I think they have so much in watching and hearing pleasure. I love so many aspects of movies, but I really don't get to rent movies or go to the theater that often, but I just got Netflix. o: OH! And sometimes I wish I could buy comics...I would probably be a big comic book nerd. I like the French language too. German and Russian also. I think the Victorian and Edwardian era was beautiful. I like different things from each and every era because they all have something cool or interesting about them. History is boring sometimes, but it can be really interesting at the same time. SPACE IS PRETTY COOL TOO, WITH ALIENS AND UNKNOWN THINGS. There is so much I could rabble on about, but I'm sure I have already bored you to death. HOLY CRAP I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT YAOI AND SHONEN-AI! I enjoy anime and manga, I have since around the 4th grade or so. I'm not all crazy about it, or an "otaku" or whatever.

PERSONALITY: That's just too complicated to explain. I guess I try to be an accepting person, you are who you are and you like what you like. (Unless there is someone holding your hand and telling you what to like, or simply because someone cooler than you likes it or everyone at the moment is liking it.) I'm withdrawn, and like to be solitary a lot, yet I do crave for human contact and I really like to be sentimental and caring in some way. I am completely forgetful. I forget things all the time. You have no idea how many times while writing all of this out that I have forgotten things that I wanted to say.

PET PEEVES: Sorry Twilight fans, I find it dumb, boring and one giant Mary-Sue. How 'Going Green!' is the new thing. WTF, now sometimes I feel I'm going to be following a trend now. Fake...people...I already have to deal with my emo-wannabe-probably-now-scene-wannabe clone that leeches off of me at school. I can't stand people with big ego's and who are full of themselves, there are other people on this planet too you know. That's all I can muster up at the moment. I don't think I've ever explained myself this much, and I don't even think my friends know all of this about it.

LIKES/DISLIKES: This list is going to be so long... I'd rather not go and explain everything.

REASON FOR JOINING: I could tell from a young age that I enjoyed things much darker than the other kids. O_o My hero was probably Wednesday Addams. Also, I am so annoyed with all of the annoying scene idiots at the moment who find that their sh*t doesn't stink. God, I cannot wait until that fad is over. And the giant ego's people have! GAH!! The animu-noobs who all look and talk alike...

Le Sommeil Noir

Lodemai Poison

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:10 pm
NAME: Kiri
APPEARANCE: Dark brown shoulder length straightish hair, multicoloured eyes, currently green, pale but rosy skin, 5'2, slightly overweight.
FAV. BANDS: HIM, Marilyn Manson, McFly, Korn, Deathstars, Shania Twain, The Feeling, Nickelback, Reuben, Wednesday 13
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Cycling, being on Gaia, spending time with my bf (Lurrrggg), partying, listening to loud music
PERSONALITY: Mood swings.
PET PEEVES: People asking me stupid questions about what my pet peeves are when I can never remember any =/ People disrespecting the dead >:#
LIKES/DISLIKES: Gah! Surely this is a combi of the previous two Qs (Not Personality)! I <3 music, I REASON FOR JOINING: Because you people rock despite your silly Qs.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games