Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:24 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"It's fine. If you don't feel that strongly yet, then you shouldn't well...take your clothes off," he said, smiling at her.

Blushes even more. "Thank you... for understanding," she said smiling a bit. "But all this clothing is making me sink..." she said, laughing a bit.

"Haha, are you wanting to get out then?" he asked, chuckling.

"Not really... I want to stay in... hm..." she think a bit and takes off part of her clothing leaving her in an undershirt and short pants. "... I was so nervous I didn't think about this before... "

He looked down, blushing. "Um...your shirt's a little....see through..." he stuttered.

Blushes a bit. "It is...?" she looks at herself and blushes more. "........ don't stare there then..." she said, smling nervously.

"O-okay....I'll just....turn around," he said, turning around and facing the other way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:28 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Not really... I want to stay in... hm..." she think a bit and takes off part of her clothing leaving her in an undershirt and short pants. "... I was so nervous I didn't think about this before... "

He looked down, blushing. "Um...your shirt's a little....see through..." he stuttered.

Blushes a bit. "It is...?" she looks at herself and blushes more. "........ don't stare there then..." she said, smling nervously.

"O-okay....I'll just....turn around," he said, turning around and facing the other way.

Smiles a bit. "Okay," she said as she began to throw her head back and relax. "Hmm... " splashing some water.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:29 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Smiles a bit. "Okay," she said as she began to throw her head back and relax. "Hmm... " splashing some water.

"Having fun?" he said, his back still turned to her as he floated in the water.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:33 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Yep! I love water...." she said smiling.  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:34 pm
(g2g bye!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:36 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Yep! I love water...." she said smiling.

(Aw, bye T-T)
"Hehe, alrighty then," he said, slightly looking over his shoulder.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:59 pm
(wat did i miss now?????)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:04 pm
Aprilbaby1

(Lol something wrong?)  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:12 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Lol something wrong?)
(yea >_< everytime im off, i miss alot crying )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Lol something wrong?)

(Haha, that always happens to me also XP Just like in the Kingdom Hearts RP...Anyways...Tonya, if that's how you spell her name, was nice to Cordire and befriended him, he's starting to like her but doesn't know if she likes him, and they're in a hot spring, him naked, her in short boxers and a shirt)  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:17 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Lol something wrong?)

(Haha, that always happens to me also XP Just like in the Kingdom Hearts RP...Anyways...Tonya, if that's how you spell her name, was nice to Cordire and befriended him, he's starting to like her but doesn't know if she likes him, and they're in a hot spring, him naked, her in short boxers and a shirt)
( O_O wow didnt need to know that XP)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Lol something wrong?)

(>.> He was naked before he knew she was there....silly girl)  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:23 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Lol something wrong?)

(lol, i still dont need to know that *sticks tounge out*)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Bet you like the thought of him naked. Or better yet, me naked *laughs*)  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:31 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(Bet you like the thought of him naked. Or better yet, me naked *laughs*)
( rolleyes oh yea i do, come here you XP *walks over to him, smiling*)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games