Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:26 am

Artemis Vulpes
Lunaria Canis
Artemis Vulpes

Heh, I bet we could sell those to people, especially at a con.

*nods* Great way to make a little extra money.

By the way, their happens to be a fur con in Spokane.

*blinks* Say what?! Why haven't I heard about this until now?! I've always wanted to go to one!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:27 am

Lunaria Canis
Gerhardt Ramien
Lunaria Canis
Gerhardt Ramien
Lunaria Canis
Gerhardt Ramien
"Yay!" Hugs tightly.

Easy panther. I don't want any ribs broken from being hugged too tightly.

@Artemis: That just gave me an idea.

"Nyah I wont hurt you. I love te foxes."

That's good to know.

@Artemis: Get one of those deer crossing signs, replace the deer with a pouncing fox.
Gerhardt smiles letting her go. "So how are you?"

I'm alright. Just spending the day at home and listening to a music channel on my TV.
Lol im doing almost the same thing. exept my music is om my laptop :p What kinda music do you like?

Gerhardt Ramien

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:29 am

Lunaria Canis

*blinks* Say what?! Why haven't I heard about this until now?! I've always wanted to go to one!

It is called All Fur Fun, this was actually there third year. Not been to that one myself. Looks like it is usually held sometime in the spring, the exact dates for next year have not been announced.

There is another con in Washington, held in SeaTac, that I attend known as RainFurrest.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:30 am

Gerhardt Ramien
Lunaria Canis
Gerhardt Ramien
Lunaria Canis
Gerhardt Ramien

That's good to know.

@Artemis: Get one of those deer crossing signs, replace the deer with a pouncing fox.

I'm alright. Just spending the day at home and listening to a music channel on my TV.
Lol im doing almost the same thing. exept my music is om my laptop :p What kinda music do you like?

Anything and everything except certain rap artists, country, and scream-o bands.

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:31 am

Artemis Vulpes
Lunaria Canis

It is called All Fur Fun, this was actually there third year. Not been to that one myself. Looks like it is usually held sometime in the spring, the exact dates for next year have not been announced.

There is another con in Washington, held in SeaTac, that I attend known as RainFurrest.

I've heard of RainFurrest, just never knew there was one closer to home. Perhaps I can convince my friends to go next year.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:32 am

Lunaria Canis

Anything and everything except certain rap artists, country, and scream-o bands.

Heh, ditto all the way right there. I detest vulgarity in music and if an artist is going to sing I want to be able to actual hear and understand them.

Artemis Vulpes

0rganic

hehe.. its okay. *stands up and giggles*

Lunaria Canis
Gerhardt Ramien
Lunaria Canis
Gerhardt Ramien
Lunaria Canis
Gerhardt Ramien

That's good to know.

I like everything exept country. My fav music is black metal though.

Gerhardt Ramien

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:36 am

Artemis Vulpes
Lunaria Canis

Heh, ditto all the way right there. I detest vulgarity in music and if an artist is going to sing I want to be able to actual hear and understand them.

So true. I don't know why they think screaming the lyrics is cool.

@Ramien: Hmm....Don't think I've heard of that.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:41 am

Lunaria Canis
Artemis Vulpes
Lunaria Canis

Or is music. o.-

Artemis Vulpes

Gerhardt Ramien

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:42 am

Lunaria Canis
Artemis Vulpes
Lunaria Canis

Some artists that play black metal are:
All Shall Parish
Protest the Hero
Dethklok
Job For A Cowboy

There is alot of growling a screaming but if you listen to it often you start to understand what they are saying. Im at the point where I can almost understand everything they say. x3 From what youve said you probly wont like it though.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:43 am

I thought Dethklok was considered death metal?

Artemis Vulpes

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:44 am

Artemis Vulpes
Lunaria Canis
Artemis Vulpes
Lunaria Canis

Or is music. o.-

Some bands just want to see if they can kill your ears.....

@Ramien: Dethklok.....I've heard of them.....Only because they have a song on GH.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:47 am

Artemis Vulpes
Death meatal and black metal are pretty much the same thing it gets confusing i just call it black metal :p

Gerhardt Ramien

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:51 am

Gerhardt Ramien
Artemis Vulpes
Death meatal and black metal are pretty much the same thing it gets confusing i just call it black metal :p

Ah, I see. Yeah, music genres can be a bit odd at times with all the different classifications and cross classifications.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games