Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:52 am
Artemis Vulpes
Gerhardt Ramien
Artemis Vulpes
I thought Dethklok was considered death metal?
Death meatal and black metal are pretty much the same thing it gets confusing i just call it black metal :p

Ah, I see. Yeah, music genres can be a bit odd at times with all the different classifications and cross classifications.

Don't you dare get me started on that.....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:53 am
*laughs*  

Artemis Vulpes

Gerhardt Ramien

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:54 am
lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:58 am
*glares at both of them* I mean it. There have been bands that started out in one genre than ended up moving to another become some incompetent person decided to change the definition of that certain genre! All I want to do is spend the day relaxing in my home without having to get into an argument over what genre bands are to be classified.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:06 pm
Trust me, I am not about to argue on that subject. It is all too damn confusing to me. Personally I put all music into to categories, what a like and what I don't.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:10 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Trust me, I am not about to argue on that subject. It is all too damn confusing to me. Personally I put all music into to categories, what a like and what I don't.

*smiles* Good idea, because you would lose that argument.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:10 pm
Lunaria Canis
Artemis Vulpes

Against you? No doubt.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:12 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Lunaria Canis
Artemis Vulpes

Against you? No doubt.
Lol i dont want to get into an argument with her then, I tend not to give up, even when I know that I have lost.  

Gerhardt Ramien

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:13 pm
Pick your battles, especially with woman. >.> Even if you are the one that is right, you are still going to loose.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:14 pm
Lunaria Canis
*glares at both of them* I mean it. There have been bands that started out in one genre than ended up moving to another become some incompetent person decided to change the definition of that certain genre! All I want to do is spend the day relaxing in my home without having to get into an argument over what genre bands are to be classified.
Two bands I can think of that has happened to. Avenged Sevenfold and linkin park  

Gerhardt Ramien

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:15 pm
Gerhardt Ramien
Artemis Vulpes
Lunaria Canis
Artemis Vulpes

Against you? No doubt.
Lol i dont want to get into an argument with her then, I tend not to give up, even when I know that I have lost.

You've never heard? I've been able to name different songs from different genres by their intros only. At last count I can name 92.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:20 pm
Lunaria Canis
Gerhardt Ramien
Artemis Vulpes
Lunaria Canis
Artemis Vulpes

Against you? No doubt.

You've never heard? I've been able to name different songs from different genres by their intros only. At last count I can name 92.

I love music but not that much :p I can name alot of them but not that many.  

Gerhardt Ramien

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:22 pm
Gerhardt Ramien
Lunaria Canis
Gerhardt Ramien
Artemis Vulpes
Lunaria Canis
Artemis Vulpes

Against you? No doubt.

I love music but not that much :p I can name alot of them but not that many.

Thank my friends and my brothers for that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:24 pm
My memory sucks when it comes to remember song titles, band names and names of artists. whee  

Artemis Vulpes

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:26 pm
Artemis Vulpes
My memory sucks when it comes to remember song titles, band names and names of artists. whee

*blushes slightly* With some of the songs, I can even name who sings it, what CD it's on, and the track number.....

I gotta run for a bit. Have to go to the store.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games