Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:10 pm
cool! btw I want to stab your signature's eyes out, it's giving me a major headache  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:12 pm
Kayariy
cool! btw I want to stab your signature's eyes out, it's giving me a major headache

the HYPNOTOAD  

CORNFLICKER

Dragoon__x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click for Art.

Quote:

I don't see what's so bad about it, I mean it's just a frALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

also babies need halp, etc.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:19 pm
Muffin Truffle
Kayariy

the HYPNOTOAD

eyes..... hurt.....  

Kayariy

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:46 pm
Highlord_Demon
Kayariy
my magi is female! now I must get a guardian, a male guardian, and see if it likes the magi! then I can name the magi after me and the guardian after my boyfriend!

stare you scare me sometimes...aww my vine is a male......

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Medivh&n=Layn = User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you're just jealous because there isn't a dragon equivalent of your character, you gender confused warlock! blaugh

lol, one of the "eggs that much hatch" one the icu is an adult  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Madame Callie

MinaKitsune

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:09 am
Dragon Sitting a few:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
my eggs/hatchlings: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:44 am
Kayariy
Highlord_Demon
Kayariy
my magi is female! now I must get a guardian, a male guardian, and see if it likes the magi! then I can name the magi after me and the guardian after my boyfriend!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Medivh&n=Layn = User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you're just jealous because there isn't a dragon equivalent of your character, you gender confused warlock! blaugh

...play wow much?  

CORNFLICKER

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click a Dragon, Save a Life...

Anyone like the alternate black?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:00 am
I like the alternative black, anything black actually.

Yoohoo! My eggies hatched and got a new grandeggie.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clicked Yours!  

wilmuliini

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:31 am
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
*bounces*
User Image
good start of a shading job?

Oo............Cute! I like it! Very wolf like in my opinion. Was that what you were going for?

http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showtopic=2252&st=0
I get to color/shade two dragons, lineart made from the work of one of the best spriters on the forums!

Oo! *claps happily as I look*
I really like the idea of a planet series! I think they look so good!

Oooooo!!! Great idea, Kaya! I like them all, especially Venus (de Milo) and Saturn! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:33 am
Midori
Kayariy
*bounces*
User Image
good start of a shading job?

Ahhhhh, seeing that suddenly wanted me to make my own.

Then I checked the forums and they said no more requests.. oh well.

Here's what I did in the past hour c__c;

User Image

fluffy fluffy >3>;

Awww! It's cute, Midori! 3nodding biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:45 am
Muffin Truffle
Kayariy
Highlord_Demon
Kayariy

...play wow much?

sometimes...............
the funny thing is, if you look up Kayariy on the armory it is NOT me.... it's damgnomes. And if you look up Damgnomes.... it isn't him, it's one of our RL friends...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:40 am
Going slow but I'm currently updating the Incubator and the Infirmary. 3nodding biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:26 am
Still trying to edit/update the Incubator and Infirmary. The Cave is being very slow for me. Have a temporary list for the Incubator if anyone wants to start walking with these babies (and a few of them are under 1.5 days). THANKS!

EDITED: Friday, September 5, at 12:15 p.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games