Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I still have a few tricks up my sleeves my dear.” Frigga smiled at Loki’s question. “Just check the library again tomorrow evening.” She said lightly. Loki telling her that Steve had been kind and understanding was a relief. She didn’t want her son facing disapproval or misunderstanding from those he was starting to count as his friends. “Well that was good of him. He could have reacted very poorly to the situation.” She said gently. “So that makes at least three people who know before Anthony…..” she said slowly, knowing Loki would understand what she was trying to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned at his mother when she said that she that still had tricks up her sleeve. "I will mother, thank you." Loki thanked when she told him to check the library again the next night. Nodding when she continued to say that Steve could have reacted poorly to the situation. He knew all too well that many could and might, he had been lucky thus far which is why he was so scared to tell Tony. He was never so lucky to have everyone be supportive. Infact both Bruce, Steve and his mother being supportive was more that he had ever had at the same point. "I know, I did not mean for Steve to find out about this but you and Bruce were a necessity." Loki tried to explain. He knew all too well Tony would be mad even if he accepted it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Sighing, Frigga looked down. She really wanted to lecture Loki, but she had done that enough times already. “I know you didn’t mean for it, and I don’t blame you for telling myself or Bruce. I am just worried for you and your child.” She said softly. “And more people will figure out. You live with very intelligent and perceptive people. The only people you don’t have to worry about finding out is Thor and Tony. Thor is unfortunately naïve still, even for all of his maturing, and Tony trusts you to tell him about something as big as this. Just be careful to tell him before he is the last one to find out.” She cautioned. Smiling, she tilted her head again. “I think I saw a glimpse of your child in a vision. I saw you holding a babe in a blanket. I could not tell if it was a girl or a boy, but it had your skin, and dark hair just like yours, but Anthony’s eyes.” She smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki was ready for the lecture when he heard his mother sigh when she however told him that she understood he had not meant for it to happen he looked surprised. Hearing she was worried about him and his child he grew worried a bit. His mother often knew things he did not. His worry only grew when she continued to say that the others would figure it out quickly. He could only imagine what would happen when the spies found out. How would Natasha or Clint exploit him with the information or would the archer expose him in an instant. At least Thor would be ignorant for a long time and therefore quiet. His worry faded for an instant when his mother said that she had caught a glimpse of his child in a vision. Hearing it had been born and was alive wrapped in a blanket looking like him but with Tony's eyes brought him joy. "It was okay, my child was born fine." Loki questioned almost breathless. He had been worrying about complications further in the pregnancy but knowing he had born his child safely and alive pleased him greatly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga knew her words worried Loki, but perhaps that worry would make him tell Tony faster than her lectures would. Even with the love and trust between them, Loki could be just as stubborn and obstinate with her as he could be with anyone else. Seeing the joy and relief in Loki’s eyes as she told him of what she’d seen, her face softened. “As far as I could tell, it was healthy and well.” She assured Loki. “But it was only the briefest glimpse in the middle of other visions. If I wasn’t aware of your pregnancy, I would have thought nothing of it, so there is nothing more than that image that I can offer you.” She said, not wanting Loki to think she knew something more or was able to answer questions she could not.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt even more relief hearing his child had appeared healthy in his mother's vision. He nodded when his mother said that she could not tell him much. "It is alright mother it is enough to know what you have told me." Loki assured. "I have more to ask you though. I need to ask Idunn for an apple. Tony has agreed to eat one if we can get it for an acceptable price." Loki explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:45 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga gave a little bow of her head when Loki said that he was glad for what she had told her. She wished she had more for him, but she couldn’t control her visions, as much as she might like to. Giving Loki a curious look when she was told there was something else he needed. Listening, she couldn’t hide her surprise. “He has?” she asked slowly. She hadn’t thought Tony would ever truly consider the apples. He was attached to his mortality, and she couldn’t blame him. “I will ask….though I don’t know how Idunn will react to such a request. But are you certain this is what you want? If you are not absolutely certain that you want him for the rest of your life, don’t ask him to do this.”  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:05 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when his mother asked in surprise about what he had just told her. The god nodded once more when Frigga said that she did not know how Idunn would react to such a request. "I am hoping because you are asking for me that she will be kinder." Loki stated hopefully. Hearing his mother ask him if he was sure he wanted Tony for the rest of his life. He couldn't imagine life without the man, Tony was his mate. But there was still the possibility that Tony would reject him once he found out about the child. "I do want him, but for now ask Idunn he may not even take it depending on the cost." Loki responded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Idunn may be kinder with Frigga acting as an intermediary, that was true. And Idunn wasn’t heartless, even if she could hold a grudge. She may be kinder to Loki now that some of the truth about him had come to light. When Loki told her to just ask Idunn first, she nodded. “As you wish my dear….” She said softly. “I’ll try what I can to help make it manageable.” She promised. “But if we can get the apple, you must tell Anthony about your pregnancy before you give him the apple. Promise me that Loki.”  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki Nodded when Frigga stated she would do as he wished. "Thank you mother, I can not express how much I appreciate this." Loki thanked. Hearing his mother's demand for the apple to tell Anthony about the pregnancy he nodded. "I promise mother, I will tell him before I give him the apple." Loki promised. He couldn't give Tony the apple if the man rejected him because of the child.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Nodding at Loki’s promise, Frigga seemed to relax a little. Perhaps if she could get Idunn to give her the apple sooner rather than later, that would get Loki to tell Tony of the pregnancy sooner. “I am happy for you Loki. It has been so long since I saw you so happy, so healthy….perhaps you were meant to live on Midgard all this time.” She said slowly. “If I had only seen that earlier, perhaps I could have saved you some pain.”  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently when his mother said that it had been so long since she had seen him so happy and healthy. He shook his head at the thought of bring placed on Midgard ages ago. "If I had been placed here earlier I would not have met tony. While it is true that I have never been truly happy on Asgard I would have grown to love many on midgard and grieved their passing. Perhaps too much so that I would have left." Loki responded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:54 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga nodded, accepting Loki’s words. “So you truly believe that Anthony is the one then.” She said softly. She didn’t mean to sound difficult, she was the same way with Jane and Thor. She accepted that her sons loved these humans, but like any mother she wanted to be sure that these two really were right for her sons.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:59 am
MDaylus

Loki looked surprised at his mother having thought he had answered the question she was posing. "I believe he is, I have never felt as I do for him with anyone else even Angroboda. I never felt the urge to permantly mark anyone. I have never felt as possessive over anyone as I do him." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:32 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga listened and gave a small smile, looking down for a moment. “That is good to hear my dear.” She said softly. It hurt in some ways, to know that both of her sons were finding love and she couldn’t be with them, couldn’t get to know who they were falling for, couldn’t properly be a part of their lives. “When Thanos is taken care of, I want to hold a feast for you and Anthony. I will work on lifting and changing the laws so there will be no concerns. I want you to be able to celebrate as any other Asgardians might when they find their love.”  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games