Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:29 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki stood and listened. "Sounds like the storm is done. Lets leave now Kyou."
Kyou looked at Ifuuki. I can't leave my paitents. Sorry, Ifuuki" He said sternly.

Ifuuki narrowed her eyes. "Then let me out. I have things to do."
"Is that right?" Kyou asked her as the stone wall that blocked the way crumbled to dust. "Well then, off you go, tell me how the Gennins are doing."

With lightning speed, Ifuuki grabbed Kisai. "Well I'll just be off then, Don't worry about her, she'll be just fine with me." She ran out of the cave laughing maniacly.
Kyou watched Ifuuki escape. Somehow it was all becoming very natural for him. "For ******** sake..." Kyou said as he threw his hands up into the air and walked out of the cave and into Ifuuki's lab.

Ifuuki was standing in the ruined part of the lab. She had dropped Kisai, much to her charign. Ifuuki was so angry that she began to shake. She turned on Kyou, he face contorted into the most evil look that had ever been witnessed by him.
"My Brother." She said quietly. "MY BROTHER HAS ESCAPED!!!!!!" She screamed, he voice enhanced by the landscape. It echoed over and over in the silence that followed.
Kyou picked at his ear with his little finger. "Oh. What a shame, Ifuuki..." Kyou yawned.

Ifuuki grabbed Kyou and shook him violently. "You b*****d!" She bellowed at him, "I demand that you fix this! Our deal had one stipulation! For your dealings not to interfere with my brother's rehabilitaion!"
Kyou barked a harsh laugh. "I had nothing to do with that, Ifuuki. You know that"

Ifuuki shook him again. "Don't give me that s**t! If you had never stolen that scroll then those genins would have never come here! Look! Do you see them around? NO! Because they escaped! They had to have been more than we thought them to be! No my brother is gone! If he is not returned I will KILL YOU!"
"Well. I'm sorry Ifuuki" Kyou started as his teeth grinded and fists tightened. "But I will not allow that tone. Do I make myself clear?"

Breathing hard, Ifuuki's face twitched. She set Kyou on the ground hard and face the other way. "My brother must be found. You will not have my assistance until that is accomplished." Ifuuki walked away quickly to check the cloning tanks. When she found them to be safe, she sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:30 am
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
"Oh did you now? And you failed to mention that before, why?" Mokiba questioned. "Changing your story is not becoming of a jounin."
"Look at me i'm giving out details about a mission in public. Chiyo let's go to my home and discuss my findings on Ifuuki there."

"I do not recommend it Chiyo-san." Mokiba said.
Chiyo waved away his concerns. "Don't worry about it Mokiba-san. Kai is a perfectly upstanding person. He's and Uchiha after all!"
Mokiba followed them. That's what I'm afraid of.
They arrived at the uchiha compound. Where Kai leaded them into the main lounge area. "I'll be back shortly i'm just going to change." Kai said as he headed towards his room.  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:30 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Mai couldn't stop smiling. "Oh some guy let me escape, but he was creepy. How did you get out? What happened?"
"Uh.. I.. Well what I did was... Uh.. Yeah. I... The storm, you see. Uh. Well what happened was I.." Shinji scratched his head as he started mumbling again.

Mai giggled. "Come on, lets report to Tsunade-sama." She grabbed Shiji's hand and pulled him along.
"Y-yeah" Shinji said as he was dragged along by Mai. He had an uneasy feeling at the pit of his stomache, he was starting to notice Mai's more feminine side...

After the report to Tsunade-sama, they waited for a new mission. Mai's eyes kept darting to Shinji.
Tsunade browsed through her files for a few minutes. Shinji couldn't help but look at Mai. When their eye's ocasionally met he flushed a bright red and looked away. "Get a room you two," Tsuande laughed. "Anyway, as for a mission... you two must be exhausted. Here" She said as she handed Shinji a piece of paper. Shinji looked through it and handed the paper to Mai.
"You want us to look for a dog?" Shinji asked her skeptically.

Mai glowered. "Another D-rank? But I thought you finally decided I was better than those!"
Tsunade snorted and pointed at Shinji. "I really can't see that kid doind 3 B-S rank missions in row, Kazuma-chan,"
"Whats that supposed to mean?" Shinji blurted out. "It means that you are out of Chakra, you are out of energy, and you are exhuasted," She said cutting him off from saying anything else.
"Oh. Okay..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:32 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Mai couldn't stop smiling. "Oh some guy let me escape, but he was creepy. How did you get out? What happened?"
"Uh.. I.. Well what I did was... Uh.. Yeah. I... The storm, you see. Uh. Well what happened was I.." Shinji scratched his head as he started mumbling again.

Mai giggled. "Come on, lets report to Tsunade-sama." She grabbed Shiji's hand and pulled him along.
"Y-yeah" Shinji said as he was dragged along by Mai. He had an uneasy feeling at the pit of his stomache, he was starting to notice Mai's more feminine side...

After the report to Tsunade-sama, they waited for a new mission. Mai's eyes kept darting to Shinji.
Tsunade browsed through her files for a few minutes. Shinji couldn't help but look at Mai. When their eye's ocasionally met he flushed a bright red and looked away. "Get a room you two," Tsuande laughed. "Anyway, as for a mission... you two must be exhausted. Here" She said as she handed Shinji a piece of paper. Shinji looked through it and handed the paper to Mai.

Mai glowered. "Another D-rank? But I thought you finally decided I was better than those!"
Tsunade snorted and pointed at Shinji. "I really can't see that kid doind 3 B-S rank missions in row, Kazuma-chan,"
"Whats that supposed to mean?" Shinji blurted out. "It means that you are out of Chakra, you are out of energy, and you are exhuasted," She said cutting him off from saying anything else.
"Oh. Okay..."
"I'm fine!" Mai shouted. "I can do a higher mission!"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:34 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
"Oh did you now? And you failed to mention that before, why?" Mokiba questioned. "Changing your story is not becoming of a jounin."
"Look at me i'm giving out details about a mission in public. Chiyo let's go to my home and discuss my findings on Ifuuki there."

"I do not recommend it Chiyo-san." Mokiba said.
Chiyo waved away his concerns. "Don't worry about it Mokiba-san. Kai is a perfectly upstanding person. He's and Uchiha after all!"
Mokiba followed them. That's what I'm afraid of.
They arrived at the uchiha compound. Where Kai leaded them into the main lounge area. "I'll be back shortly i'm just going to change." Kai said as he headed towards his room.

Chiyo sat and waited. Mokiba put his head through the window and waited as well. Chiyo noticed how uneasy he was.
"Honestly Mokiba-san. What is your problem?"
Mokiba looked around. "Just a feeling. Just a feeling."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:34 am
Kyou simply stormed away without a word. When he had reached his cave the rock wall rose again, sealing the entrance.
"Kyou... I think I'm in love," Geku said dreamly. "Shut up. We have a mission," Kyou snapped as he lay on the bed beside him.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:39 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Oh. Okay..."
"Is that so? Well lets see what we have here. Shinji have a seat. Well... I have an S-rank... and SS-rank. Oh... and another D-rank. One C-Rank and another SS-rank. Sake, Shinji?"
"I'm not of leagal age, Hokage-sama," Shinji replied. "You're no fun. So, Kazuma, what will it be?" Tsunade said as she poured Shinji a cup of sake.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:42 am
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo sat and waited. Mokiba put his head through the window and waited as well. Chiyo noticed how uneasy he was.
Kai came back in with wet hair wearing casual clothes. "That's much better. So Chiyo i'm guessing your objective is the same as mine. Your kage wants info on Ifuuki that I have gathered. Which is why you were sent to Konoha to find me. Am I correct?" Kai said as he sat down placing the tray with some cups and a pot of green tea on it.  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:44 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Oh. Okay..."
"Is that so? Well lets see what we have here. Shinji have a seat. Well... I have an S-rank... and SS-rank. Oh... and another D-rank. One C-Rank and another SS-rank. Sake, Shinji?"
"I'm not of leagal age, Hokage-sama," Shinji replied. "You're no fun. So, Kazuma, what will it be?" Tsunade said as she poured Shinji a cup of sake.

"I..well.." Mai started. She actually was tired, but she had already out spoken. She couldn't back down now. "Well... I guess that...the C-rank is ok.."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:46 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai came back in with wet hair wearing casual clothes. "That's much better. So Chiyo i'm guessing your objective is the same as mine. Your kage wants info on Ifuuki that I have gathered. Which is why you were sent to Konoha to find me. Am I correct?" Kai said as he sat down placing the tray with some cups and a pot of green tea on it.

"Yes. Exactly." Chiyo replied. She reached for a cup of tea, but a warning glance from Mokiba stopped her. "So, what have you discovered?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:50 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Oh. Okay..."

"I..well.." Mai started. She actually was tired, but she had already out spoken. She couldn't back down now. "Well... I guess that...the C-rank is ok.."
"Well then, Mai, you shall act as ("This drink tastes weird Hokage-sama") a bouncer for the men's Sumo locker room. ("Hokage-sama, is this poison?")" Tsuande said with a deviant grin. Shinji ran out side off the door and vomited. "Eww," Shinji whispered. He poked his head in through the door and announced that he was going home.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:51 am
Dragon Sneeze
"Yes. Exactly." Chiyo replied. She reached for a cup of tea, but a warning glance from Mokiba stopped her. "So, what have you discovered?"
Kai poured himself a cup and drank a bit. "Ifuuki has an amazing ability to regerate her cells. But the extent of this ability still isn't known. I'm still not sure why she's after my cousin Kenji. Ifuuki seems to have been alive for a long time. I still don't know if this is a jutsu or her healing ability. She's a genius since she managed to break on of my strongest jutsu. She's the hardest case i've had to figure out yet."  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:53 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Oh. Okay..."

"Well then, Mai, you shall act as ("This drink tastes weird Hokage-sama") a bouncer for the men's Sumo locker room. ("Hokage-sama, is this poison?")" Tsuande said with a deviant grin. Shinji ran out side off the door and vomited. "Eww," Shinji whispered. He poked his head in through the door and announced that he was going home.

Mai bit her lip. "Are you sure that is appropriate for me Hokage-sama?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:55 am
Dragon Sneeze
Mai bit her lip. "Are you sure that is appropriate for me Hokage-sama?"
Tsunade leaned back on her chair and smiled. "Nope," She said. "Which is why I am suggesting doing the D-ranks. The reward is 10000 ryo" Shinji walked back into the room. "I'll take it!" He said with zero confidence in his eyes. He walked out of the room once again and began searching around the Hokage's building. Tsunade chuckled. "That kid. Jeez. Anything for money,"  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:55 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai poured himself a cup and drank a bit. "Ifuuki has an amazing ability to regerate her cells. But the extent of this ability still isn't known. I'm still not sure why she's after my cousin Kenji. Ifuuki seems to have been alive for a long time. I still don't know if this is a jutsu or her healing ability. She's a genius since she managed to break on of my strongest jutsu. She's the hardest case i've had to figure out yet."
"I see." Chiyo replied. "Have you fought with her? What kind of techniques can she use?"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games