Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deconstructed Envy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:20 am
NAME: I go by Nexyv, because I'm original like that.
APPEARANCE: Basically what the avi looks like. =/
FAV. BANDS: The Cruxshadows, Psyclon Nine, London After Midnight
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, making music
PERSONALITY: I'm generally very apathetic. It takes a lot to get me interested.
PET PEEVES: I agree with the "all my pets are dead" girl.
LIKES/DISLIKES: <3: Music, books, words. REASON FOR JOINING: To quote one of my favorite men of all time: "Seems like a hot ticket." If you get that reference, I love you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:27 pm
NAME: Samira. . . but just call me Miyu
APPEARANCE: 5'2" . .. Tannish skin, Brown eyes, currently black dyed hair (but sort of faded)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, Music, Photography, Fashion, Vamires. . .
PERSONALITY: Nice, Crazy, Random, semi-short tempered
PET PEEVES: umm... i don't know. . lots. . . like. . .animal hurters. . .
LIKES/DISLIKES:likes- Jrock, jpop,kpop, lots of music of various rock gemres. . .animals. Dislikes- meanies, buthead, jerks >.<
REASON FOR JOINING: To make more friends that are interested in some of the same things as me. ..

Hi!!  

Miyu_Aizawa

Dark Absolution

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:54 am
NAME: i have many wink
APPEARANCE: umm 5"6 long black hair, lip peircing
FAV. BANDS: have to be Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir!!
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: playing RPG's, reading, writing ect
PERSONALITY: im pretty random tbh
PET PEEVES: over judgemental idiots
LIKES/DISLIKES: HATE chavs!! hate reality tv, hate wannbes and people who are false or too over the top just to get attention. Love Robin Hobb, my music, final fantasy kingdom hearts, world of warcraft. am obssesed with moogles wink and i'd pretty much do anything for a lasange -_-
REASON FOR JOINING: been on gaia for ages but ive never been that social tbh so why not start where i can talk to people who are like me xD
burning_eyes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:25 am
NAME: Taylor
APPEARANCE:..5'4..Hispanic/African-American..brown hair,brown eyes...
FAV. BANDS:Tool, Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the stone age, A perfect circle,Dir en grey, Uverworld, Muse, Deftones..etc..
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Reading, writing, playing guitar and viola, and listening to music.
PERSONALITY:Quiet,shy, but when i get to know you, i'm really nice..understanding, a good listener,but i have my moments where i can get really loud. kind of impatient at times, prone to mood swings... 3nodding so i'm usually withdrawn and mostly anti-social...
PET PEEVES:Ignorant people who judge on assumption instead of taking the time to get to know people...
LIKES/DISLIKES:likes- music, reading, vampires,...dislikes: stupid people, rude behavior for no apparent reason...reality tv...
REASON FOR JOINING: Because, i like the darker side of life..and this guild seems really cool. I'd like to meet people who share similar interests as me.  

Yukaimina

xXConfused_FateXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:20 am
NAME: Ann
APPEARANCE: http://xxtragedyslovexx.deviantart.com/art/Spin-93614536
FAV. BANDS: PlayRadioPlay!, Korn, Disturbed, My Chemical Romance, Angels and Airwaves, Mae, Miyavi, Naitomea, Motion City Soundtrack, Tokio Hotel, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: photography, going to concerts, hanging out with friends, playing video games (resident evil 4), music, surviving...
PERSONALITY: i tend to be a bit dramatic, which is one of my downfalls. i'm sensitive to what my friends say/think. i can be a little crazy (or weird), and i'm tired a lot because of insomnia -_-', and i like to have fun
PET PEEVES: people i can't understand
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: music, friends, books, manga, anime, and photography
Dislikes: my mother.
REASON FOR JOINING: i'm sick of feeling like the only one  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:35 am
Name: Bridget
Appearance: long dark hair, 5'5", brown eyes, thin
Fav. Bands: Demon Hunter, Dream Theater, DevilDriver, Gojira, etc.
Hobbies/Interests: gothic culture, photography, reading, knitting
Personality: friendly and respectful
Pet Peeves: people that start arguements for no reason
Likes/Dislikes: i love animals, photography, friends, peace, dancing, food
dislike: hate, war, violence, guns, killing

dark_soul_52

My_Demon_Bleeds

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:00 pm
NAME: Lisa

SEX: Female

APPEARANCE: 5 feet tall, dark brown hair that looks black, brown eyes that looks like honey in the bright evil sunlight, weight...you don't need to know, 2 lower ear piercings (considering another), one upper ear piercing, and a nose piecing.

FAV. BANDS: I like many different kinds of things so I won't answer this with them all, but I will say one of my favorite bands is Good Charlotte.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, PS2 with games, and gaia. / Vampires (Love them!), werewolves, wolves, black cats, panthers, dolphins, fantasy stuff, castles, witches, wiccan stuff, wiccans, bloody things, the color of blood, the color of black, the colors black and red together in some way, Tarrot Cards (have some and am trying to learn), Scottland, Ireland (I'm part Irish), and Egypt.

PERSONALITY: Friendly enough to you if you are to me, has a mean sense of humor twisted , pretty honest to a fault (I only omit certain things but you'll never know that, will you?), open minded to what I can, stubborn, somewhat determined, procrastinator, tired all the time, evil grouchy pick on the world days, coocoo, crazy (My dad told my mom it's her fault i'm "crazy." Actual quote!) and full of Mental Issues. xd

LIKES/DISLIKES: The Night better than the Light of Day and sleeping a long time (can sleep 12-14 hours straight if I have nowhere to go) / Being short, annoyed, threatened, judged about my age being here on gaia (and defending myself because of it), and watching the news.

REASON FOR JOINING: Finding people with a somewhat same interests are hard to find with the same interests as me in gaia or anywhere. I was looking through guilds with something specific in mind but then I seen this guild and was intrigued, so I checked it out. Read through everything and immediately wanted to join because I wanted somewhere to hangout, chat, and maybe make some new friends.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:06 pm

name: tiffany
school: right now im going to be going to a new one idk the name
hobbies: playing music with my band, hanging with my friends thats about it and reading

i have been in this guild for about 2 oe 3 weeks now and i was bord and desised to write a lil about my self .. well i dont fell like writeing anymore sooo im going to stop

XoX_Sexy_Seductress_XoX

JoseyB666

Dapper Phantom

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:47 pm
NAME: Josey
APPEARANCE: In person?
FAV. BANDS: Voltaire, CoalChamber, MSI some others I can't think of
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: ART!
PERSONALITY: Brutaly honest
PET PEEVES: Stupid people, and Ill call you on it!!
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like things, and dislike stuff.
REASON FOR JOINING: Thought it might be fun  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:01 pm
NAME: Brooke (Call me Yami, please.^^)

APPEARANCE: With make up and stuff- http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q2/Hanako-chan1992/me/Me/293491174_996592629_0.jpg

Just normal- http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q2/Hanako-chan1992/me/Me/291543963_989679684_0.jpg

FAV. BANDS: Uh, too many to list. I like a very wide variety of music, even in different languages.^^

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, drawing, poetry, making stuff (knitting, lace, crochet, sewing, etc.)

PERSONALITY: Uh....complicated, lol! Well, I'm generally very nice and I try to be open to people about myself.^^ I'm very open-minded and try to see things from every point of view. I'm also a very good listener.^^
PET PEEVES: uh....I'm sure I have some, I just don't know exactly what they are.^^

LIKES/DISLIKES: I love sweet things (but I don't like cake icing...), I love to read and write and draw, I hate artist's and writer's block, I love animals, I hate people who abuse animals or other people, I love anime, I hate senseless comedy (not saying I hate comedy in general), I love helping people, I don't like it when people absolutely refuse to be helped, I LOVE my fiancee.^^

REASON FOR JOINING: Um, I don't really fit into any stereotype completely, and that includes Goth. But, I love Gothic stuff, and I do dress in black a lot, and I just love being me.^^ I don't try to be different, and I don't try to fit in. I just I believe in individuality and using your mind, and those are fundamentals of Goth, right?^^

xXYami no KokoroXx

broken_joker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:25 am
NAME: Alice...but I prefer Jester or Joker
APPEARANCE:older picture, but theres not much difference between then and now...I'm a little more cyber-goth these days and I'm planning to put my hair in wraps at some point.
FAV. BANDS:
Goth: Saviour machine, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Battlelore, Rackets and Drapes
Metal: Aterkrieg, crimson moonlight, Extol, Cradle of filth, Trelldom, My Silent Wake, Metallica, Iron maiden
Other: Demon hunter, Murderdolls, The rasmus, Alphabeat, Mika, Cruxshadows, Prodigy, Extereme and Rhea's Obsession, Alice Cooper among many others
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I don't really have time or money for hobbies...college has a habit of taking over my life.
PERSONALITY: I'm fairly chatty, usually up for a laugh, but if I'm around people I don't know to well then I'll sort of sit down and shut up.
PET PEEVES: Chavs (I'll explain if you ask), stereotypes
LIKES: Emo pets(...so cute), neon colours, loud music, festivals & gigs
DISLIKES: Chavs, know-it-alls, wannabes that think slipknot and HIM are goth, poser goths that think they know what goth is about when they actually don't have the slightest clue
REASON FOR JOINING: The real goth scene is so small, I feel that any way of getting in touch with any in the world is a bonus.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:57 am
I have a penchant for being a self-righteous a**, and fapping to hentai. Does that make me Goth?

Also shittingdicknipples.  

Inquisitor KOH

gracenote

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:55 pm
NAME: Jo
APPEARANCE: A whole lot like my avi, actually. And yes, my hair is NATURALLY black. It's my one vanity.
FAVOURITE BANDS: David Bowie, Love and Rockets, Psychedelic Furs, Dresden Dolls, Thomas Dolby, Genesis... Lots of classic rock, as well as the classic goth bands -- Bauhaus, The Cure, Sioxsie and the Banshees...
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, Writing, Listening to and playing music, sci-fi/fantasy, mythology, occult stuff, LGBT stuff.
PERSONALITY: Pretty quiet, withdrawn, but nice to everybody. Mad geeky, but a bit of a technophobe. How's that for a set of contradictions?
PET PEEVES: Stephanie Meyer, and the stupid vampire romance craze she's sparked. Ever heard of Dracula? The Vampire Chronicles? Night Watch? --- REAL vampire books?
Likes/Dislikes: Isn't this kind of repetitive?
Reason For Joining: I was bored out of my skull... Might as well be deathly bored with a cool set of folks....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:59 am
NAME: Nokomis Snape (yes, my real name)
APPEARANCE: Long black hair, black eyes...shoot, I'll post a pic.
FAV. BANDS: The Cruxshadows...I love Rogue *happy sigh*
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Sewing, computers, writing...I used to do a lot of poetry and haiku, but now it's mostly fanfics LOL
PERSONALITY: Generally happy around friends, very shy around strangers.
PET PEEVES: People thinking I'm emo because my cat scratches me rolleyes
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like my "kiddies" I collect Krypt Kiddies, I have 6 of the beauties, 4 girls and 2 boys (my girls are Chumani, Lydia, Jade and Ruby. my boys are Draco and Severus).
REASON FOR JOINING: I saw one of your banners and it had The Cruxshadows on it and I knew this would be my home smile

Ahhh, the pic didn't show up....just check my profile...my picture is there.

NokomisSnape

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:32 am
Welcome to the guild! *passes out the customary plate of FRESH APPLE FRITTERS and some *grumble grumble* cookies*

I hope you like it here and find some people you like.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games