Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:46 pm
(Lol...unsucky?..*looks at Axel. then at Kaos* Good luck after that one. Lol kidding. Nah your words had meaning, mine was just a quick summary. )

Nightbane gets up and looks at the water, at his reflection of disgust, when he notices a ripple in the water. Odd...must be...someone above..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:48 pm
she humms a soft melody, she moves her feet around in the water careful so not to splash the water, she sighs and looks in the water  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:50 pm
Nightbane sighs, missing Bella. For no reason Nightbane throws his bottle of wine into the pools and watches as it disappears down the tunnel. He then goes back to the dark corner and sits.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:51 pm
Valdamt walks toward the Forest, starring up at the sky. Damn... the things I do for my girls... he thought as he grasped tightly the hilt of his sword. He kept walking as he thought: What if I don't come back...? Blegh... why am I worried about that now...? Oh yeah... Juno's pettition... well, I left him a letter on my desk with my decision... hope he isn't too lazy to read it... damn that boy gets to me sometimes....  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:51 pm
she sighs "i miss him" she throws a rock in the water, then she remembered the cave, she sighs and takes a deep breath, she jumps in the water and swims down to the cave, she climbs out and wrings her clothes, she looks around  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:53 pm
Nightbane had nodded off for a second when he heard a splash. He woke up to see Bella climbing into the cave. He said with a hollow voice, "You shouldn't be here.." Nightbane knew that the darkness covered him from view.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:55 pm
she jumps almost falling back, she looks around "whos there?" she asked walking closer, she thinks for a moment before looking to where she heard his voice "Will...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:57 pm
Nightbane looked at her, ignoring her question. "You know, it's kind of funny. In darkness, I see what's in the light because I was once innocent. Yet those in the light, are blind and oblivious to the darkness.." Nightbane smiled wondering if she got any of it, realizing how sober his mind it yet how drunk his body felt.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:59 pm
she walks towards him "Will.....i missed you, you dont seem to happy to see me.." she looked kinda hurt but hid it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:59 pm
B... i forgot to post that i went t o the bathroom.
Spiider pig. Spiiider pig. Does whatever a spiider-pig-does.

Juno smiles, and proceeds to pet her, smiling a lot, a bit red that they're are in the presence of the Mages.

(lol So, me and kaos are in like the same day he was "executed", but it's like one hour later for you and April, right?)  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:00 pm
(uhh.......i think XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:02 pm
(Lol. Marge: Why don't you take spider pig with you? Homer: He's not spider pig anymore. He's Harry Popper (think I mess up the last name lol))

Nightbane looked at Bella. "It's not that I'm unhappy...it's that...being with you is more of a threat than when I am away. I don't want you to be hurt..even if that means exclusion.." Nightbane smiled faintly but even though she had gotten close enough to see him, his hair hung over his face to hide his expressions.  

irishdawg69

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:04 pm
(Pretty much. Sorry bout that)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:04 pm
(lol XD) she frowns and sits in front of him "i dont care, i cant live without you" she sighs "ive missed you day and night i cant be without you, i love you" she said tears forming in her eyes  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:09 pm
Nightbane looked at her. The side effects of the wine wore off. Nightbane brushes a tear away from her face. "You shouldn't cry...even though you are always beautiful...it hurts to see you cry. Even if I was really hung and this is a sick dream in hell, I said I always will love you.." Nightbane smiled quickly, "..and always will."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games