Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:05 pm
[ Grynn Wolf ]
Af Mas
[ Grynn Wolf ]
Af Mas
I hate to say it, but this is where using the guilt trip is justified. He's being unreasonable and making you feel bad. Turn the tables on him for being stupid xp Don't do it though if it'll cause a lot of drama

Heh, I normally do that...but he's extremely stubborn. So, it would cause muuuch more drama, I've tried it before with him, and things just go from bad to worse extreeemely fast.

Then I suggest just giving him that message and leaving it at that. I think stubborn people are easy to get through to if you don't pester them. If you just give to them once, or once in a while, they eventually get the point

I'll probably send him another message on Sunday saying I still feel like an a*****e, but I just wanted to say goodbye before I leave later this week.

I don't think you really have anything to feel like an a*****e about, I dunno though. He'll get over it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:07 pm
Af Mas
I don't think you really have anything to feel like an a*****e about, I dunno though. He'll get over it

I know he will...I just hope so soon.  

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:21 pm
Well, as far as I can tell.... my parents aren't fighting anymore and they're sleeping in the same bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:51 pm
A while ago, I decided to leave the guild. However, at the advise of my theripist, I should stay, and become more of the comunity here, and try to start devloping people skills; namely, being calm and civil when i'm stressed and upset. No more lashing out, or at least, very little to ease me off my built-in tendencies.

Its taken a long time, over a year at least, to get myself to trust, and open up to my theripist. Gale is a wonderful, older black woman whos got a friendly voice, and a gentle, yet strong demenor. Its taken a long time, and threw our whole relathionship, she's hearede ALL about my obsession - pets and animals.

My biggest fear is that i'll become a horder. If anyone isn't aware, a horder is somone who collects animals. They don't have money to spay or nueter they're pets, and they increasingly gain more and more animals this way.They close themself off from society, and become mentaly unhealthy. They don't clean up after their animals, and become immune to the smell of fecese and urine. Evenutaly, they convince themselves that the animals in their care, skinny and suffering from malnutrition and disease, are just fine.

I've already taken the first step into becoming a horder- i've pushed society away, and I hide in my home, and in the petstores. I've cut myself off, and I have alot of animals. Really, more animals then my home can have. Though, none of my animals are unhealthy (Save for two cats, but we're taking steps to fix the problems; as in, phantom is deprsesed and Daisy has gained alot of weight..fatty. XD ) We always always ALWAYS have a reserve to draw on if there are any emergencies. My vets have given us praise about how well we take care of our animals, and how beautiful our pets are. If it was any other way, I wouldn't own them.

But I fear it still, I tell myself "I wont be like that! me? No way!" but its not true, if an animal tugs at my heart strings, i can't help myself. I can't become the very thing I can't stand.

On another pet related note, I'm obsessive about my trips to petco-- must go must go must go! Its been two days, and i'm restless, feeling unproductive, and so on. I'm hopefully going today, since I just can't stand being away for to long. sigh.

Anyway, GRYNN, hope your friend forgivevs you soon.And af's defintely right; if you let stuborn people win once in a while, and your gentle about it, it dosen't take long to forgive. :}  

UglyCoyoteNG

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:25 pm
URGH.

I'm slowly being driven to insanity by this new phobia of mine. I have no idea why, but whenever I hear someone cough, no matter how softly, I INSTANTLY get a vision of them choking to death and me not being able to do the Heimlich. I believe this stems from the fact that I once choked on a mouthful of spaghetti and I would've died had my father not saved me.

Sounds funny, right? I'm well aware. I'm just......INCREDIBLY jumpy when people cough when eating. I'm always like, "YOU OKAY?!" eek

I don't know what to do, other than maybe learn how to do the Heimlich and CPR if someone DOES start choking......T.T  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:44 pm
Hey guys, I'm going on vacation in Cape Cod for a week. Hahaha, not like any of you guys will miss me that much. I tried to get everyone's free arts done before I left, but it didn't quite work out that way with the job, other commitments, and me being a lazy b***h. :/ Oh well. You guys can, I dunno, hang out at my furaffinity thing if you miss me too much. Lol. I'm RedHeron there.

Whatever. Leaving tomorrow at 7:30, and I'll miss obsessively checking this guild every 23 seconds for replies to threads. The parents aren't letting me bring the laptop, goddammit.

Anyone have any ideas of random fantasy monster things I can doodle on teh carride, PM me or something. I'll check it in the morning if I have time. Ugh, traditional art bugs me because I can't have infinite canvas and if I run off the page I'm ********. neutral

Also, no replies to the illustration advertisment I put up in Zombie Planet. What the ********, it's been a month. >: My art must really suck if DnD guys don't want me to draw their guys for five bucks...  

Nekoyaki

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:57 pm
Just got a bird today. You can read about him here.

http://goku-san.deviantart.com/journal/9702312/

He's so cute..^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:09 pm
Nekoyaki
Hey guys, I'm going on vacation in Cape Cod for a week. Hahaha, not like any of you guys will miss me that much. I tried to get everyone's free arts done before I left, but it didn't quite work out that way with the job, other commitments, and me being a lazy b***h. :/ Oh well. You guys can, I dunno, hang out at my furaffinity thing if you miss me too much. Lol. I'm RedHeron there.

Whatever. Leaving tomorrow at 7:30, and I'll miss obsessively checking this guild every 23 seconds for replies to threads. The parents aren't letting me bring the laptop, goddammit.

Anyone have any ideas of random fantasy monster things I can doodle on teh carride, PM me or something. I'll check it in the morning if I have time. Ugh, traditional art bugs me because I can't have infinite canvas and if I run off the page I'm ********. neutral

Also, no replies to the illustration advertisment I put up in Zombie Planet. What the ********, it's been a month. >: My art must really suck if DnD guys don't want me to draw their guys for five bucks...

You could draw my DnD characters for 5 bucks...each >>  

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:11 pm
Kakarotto-san
Just got a bird today. You can read about him here.

http://goku-san.deviantart.com/journal/9702312/

He's so cute..^_^

He is a cutey ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:26 pm
Hey guys, I'm back. razz That vacation REALLY helped me out happiness wise. I always get depressed when I'm alone for too long.  

punchIT

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:29 pm
Sabi.exe
Hey guys, I'm back. razz That vacation REALLY helped me out happiness wise. I always get depressed when I'm alone for too long.

Welcome back Sabi!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:25 pm
Gaia needs to put up a sign saying "Gaia Homes is closed indefinitely." because it sure seems that way. I CAN'T DECORATE MY HOUSE. THIS IS A MAJOR GAY FOXIE ISSUE HERE. Decorating is next to goddliness, right?

Honestly, I'm just ticked off. Homes hasn't been working for almost a month for me, I don't know if anyone else is able to decorate their homes.......=_=  

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:30 pm
I really wish I could have gone to Gen Con this year. Could have met Vir and seen JD again. But, I kind got screwed out of the deal we had last year and didn't get to go. Really bumming me out. I don't suppose I sound too pretentious to think I'm owed something, even if it's something small, do I? I'd been looking forward to it since I went last year, so not being able to go to the con I've been so looking forward to is really kind of depressing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:31 pm
Af Mas
I really wish I could have gone to Gen Con this year. Could have met Vir and seen JD again. But, I kind got screwed out of the deal we had last year and didn't get to go. Really bumming me out. I don't suppose I sound too pretentious to think I'm owed something, even if it's something small, do I? I'd been looking forward to it since I went last year, so not being able to go to the con I've been so looking forward to is really kind of depressing.

(hugs tightly) I'm sorry Af, that really sucks >.<  

Sirus Jin

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:35 pm
Sirus Jin
Af Mas

(hugs tightly) I'm sorry Af, that really sucks >.<

I really don't wanna hold it against my friend for getting the deal and my not getting it, but it is kind of his fault for me missing it...He could have told me much sooner I going to be needing to pay my way instead of telling me late July  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games