Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:55 pm

Mistress DragonFlame
Sura Tokaniku
I only saw like one episode of slayers. (had some fox guy, sad in a way. Was doing bad things to save his family, or something, don't remember much)

Slayers Halmet is a web comic, not an epsidod.

You're talking about Jillas, the second disk in that searies. His family died a while ago, and Valgaav helped him, which made Jillas very loyal to him. He was actually talking about Gravos, who Lina hit with a Dragon Slave.

Jillas later gets saved by Filia, and then he becomes extreamly loyal to her, after he see's Valgaav 'die'. He, as well as Gravos, can be seen in the endind credits of Slayers TRY cleaning Filia's pots in her pottery shop.

I would go into detail, but I don't want to spoil it for you. xp

Thats ok, I'm not to intrest in it really. When IC was still on my cable, they showed a few of the seires on there. In Japanese, uncut, with sub titles.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:57 pm

well im gana go got my second prestnt and im gana go watch adult swim

drifter_xwolf1188

Mistress DragonFlame

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Sura Tokaniku
Mistress DragonFlame
Sura Tokaniku
I only saw like one episode of slayers. (had some fox guy, sad in a way. Was doing bad things to save his family, or something, don't remember much)

You're talking about Jillas, the second disk in that searies. His family died a while ago, and Valgaav helped him, which made Jillas very loyal to him. He was actually talking about Gravos, who Lina hit with a Dragon Slave.

Jillas later gets saved by Filia, and then he becomes extreamly loyal to her, after he see's Valgaav 'die'. He, as well as Gravos, can be seen in the endind credits of Slayers TRY cleaning Filia's pots in her pottery shop.

Thats ok, I'm not to intrest in it really. When IC was still on my cable, they showed a few of the seires on there. In Japanese, uncut, with sub titles.

I watched it like that too! I was uber sad I missed the first season, and everything up to the Brass Racket episode of the second, and every so often missing a episiode. But, I now own it all, and watch them more times then I can count!

drifter_Xwolf
Sura Tokaniku
Dragonroselillie
you know it does suck shaving..i mean for a female. So many places to shave..so little time..

Try shaving in a cerptan spot, and having the stubs make your.... all itchy ><
i have to agree i kinda got beted to shave my a** all of it i won the bet but at a price i was walking bow leged for like a month

I let my hair around my body grow, helps make me furry ^.^ I'm a fuzzy guy, legs, arms, hands, all over is coated in hair. well, save a few spots (other then shaved << >> )

Skuger Moonclaw

Mistress DragonFlame

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:58 pm

Sura Tokaniku
drifter_Xwolf
Sura Tokaniku
Dragonroselillie
you know it does suck shaving..i mean for a female. So many places to shave..so little time..

i have to agree i kinda got beted to shave my a** all of it i won the bet but at a price i was walking bow leged for like a month

I let my hair around my body grow, helps make me furry ^.^ I'm a fuzzy guy, legs, arms, hands, all over is coated in hair. well, save a few spots (other then shaved << >> )

I may like furries and all, but I don't like it when my men or women are harry. Expesially the back. ~shutter~ Fur is good, hair not so much. gonk
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:59 pm

Meow? o.O

SnowKitten67

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:59 pm

Sura Tokaniku
Mistress DragonFlame
Sura Tokaniku

I don't mean to sound like a fanboy, but that is the way to go. I mean, has anyone SEEN the american Shaman King. It makes me vomit... and cry... then vomit again into my puddle of tear-filled vomit... I have made a conscious effort to not see the new One Peice anime, too. It's hard to find it on e-bay, tho...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:00 pm

Mistress DragonFlame
Sura Tokaniku
Mistress DragonFlame
Sura Tokaniku

I watched it like that too! I was uber sad I missed the first season, and everything up to the Brass Racket episode of the second, and every so often missing a episiode. But, I now own it all, and watch them more times then I can count!

hehe, more otaku then me. I only seen Char's Counter attack three times, and thats one of my all time favs. Though, once I find the complet collection of Irrasponsable Captian Tylor, I bet I'llw atch ever episodes of every series like a half million times ^^

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:02 pm

Mistress DragonFlame
Sura Tokaniku
drifter_Xwolf
Sura Tokaniku
Dragonroselillie

I may like furries and all, but I don't like it when my men or women are harry. Expesially the back. ~shutter~ Fur is good, hair not so much. gonk

It's not long, and dark like a bear. It's rether short, and when I'm in the sun (and not sizzling) you can't really see it. blond sucks crying
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:02 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
I don't mean to sound like a fanboy, but that is the way to go. I mean, has anyone SEEN the american Shaman King. It makes me vomit... and cry... then vomit again into my puddle of tear-filled vomit... I have made a conscious effort to not see the new One Peice anime, too. It's hard to find it on e-bay, tho...

I know! I they change it so much! I refuse, utterly refuse to watch any Slayers in enlish. It makes me so pissed! Which, is why, I prefer reading my Manga then to watching my Anime (save Slayers) because it's less messed up... Unless it's a Viz, they suck at perfection. Tokyopop and Darkhorse are better in that aspect.

Mistress DragonFlame

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Mistress DragonFlame

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:04 pm

Sura Tokaniku
Mistress DragonFlame
Sura Tokaniku
drifter_Xwolf
Sura Tokaniku
Dragonroselillie

It's not long, and dark like a bear. It's rether short, and when I'm in the sun (and not sizzling) you can't really see it. blond sucks crying

Hey, I'm a blond. <.<; Got a problem with my leg hair?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:07 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku
Mistress DragonFlame
Sura Tokaniku

Gundam and Dragonball got the worst cut jobs >< after hearing "Must I destroy you?" in Gundam seed (after they moved it with out warning and missing two episodes) I swore off TV basicaly. Amirican TV is mostly garbage any ways. Jery Spring wanna bes, and shows so stupid, makes 1st grade kids look like Harverd grads.

I refuse to watch any more anime unless it's uncut, and ether sub or dub. (well) Captian Tylor is poorly dubbed, cause the voice acters they got suck ><

DId any one know in Mewtwo strikes back (the crappy named "pokemon's first movie in the states") had a huge part cut out?

Skuger Moonclaw

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:08 pm

Hair is fine, hair is sexy... But not TOO much hair... xp
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:10 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Hair is fine, hair is sexy... But not TOO much hair... xp

Personally, the only hair I activly like is head hair. The only other part that I don't hate is... down there hair. But, the small amount of fuzz on peoples arms and legs and chest and face and back and such is very nice. heart

Mistress DragonFlame

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:10 pm

Mistress DragonFlame
Sura Tokaniku
Mistress DragonFlame
Sura Tokaniku
drifter_Xwolf
Sura Tokaniku
Dragonroselillie

Hey, I'm a blond. <.<; Got a problem with my leg hair?

huh? << >>

I'd dhave my hole body, but then it will just come back twice as bad, and then I'd have to be a slave to cutting it. I don't want that, I'm already a slave to Zelda, and Shorty. I don't need more slavery ><
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games