Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FLCL0ser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:49 pm

Alhazzred
FLCL0ser
Mmm, Chatterbox.
Say, y'all should check out my GH release thread. Link's in my sig. (I'm a Photoshop n00b, and made the sig myself. Whadya think? ^ ^)
Anywho, what's everyone up to?

Hmm, rants, raves, and the occasional perversion, thats all.

And its nice, probobly better flames than i can do... xd

You? smile
I'm keeping everyone informed on GH. I've never hyped a game so much in my life. not even my hype for Halo 2 could compare to this.

And about the sig, it was done with minor aide of my PS-pro friend. Those flames were solely orange, so he suggested a lighting effect. Got the job done. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:50 pm

FLCL0ser
Alhazzred
FLCL0ser
Mmm, Chatterbox.
Say, y'all should check out my GH release thread. Link's in my sig. (I'm a Photoshop n00b, and made the sig myself. Whadya think? ^ ^)
Anywho, what's everyone up to?

Hmm, rants, raves, and the occasional perversion, thats all.

And its nice, probobly better flames than i can do... xd

You? smile
I'm keeping everyone informed on GH. I've never hyped a game so much in my life. not even my hype for Halo 2 could compare to this.

And about the sig, it was done with minor aide of my PS-pro friend. Those flames were solely orange, so he suggested a lighting effect. Got the job done. 3nodding

You know, if you wanted, i can make a banner for you...all you would have to do is tell me what you would like to include. 4laugh

Alhazzred

FLCL0ser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:54 pm

Alhazzred
FLCL0ser
quote]I'm keeping everyone informed on GH. I've never hyped a game so much in my life. not even my hype for Halo 2 could compare to this.

You know, if you wanted, i can make a banner for you...all you would have to do is tell me what you would like to include. 4laugh

Well, just keep to the theme of Rock and Roll, perhaps the controller, and the logo. Besides that, go all out. That is, if ya want. blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:57 pm

FLCL0ser
Alhazzred
FLCL0ser
quote]I'm keeping everyone informed on GH. I've never hyped a game so much in my life. not even my hype for Halo 2 could compare to this.

Well, just keep to the theme of Rock and Roll, perhaps the controller, and the logo. Besides that, go all out. That is, if ya want. blaugh

*Cracks knuckles and starts work*

Back in banner buisness, baby. twisted

Alhazzred

FLCL0ser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:03 pm

Alhazzred
FLCL0ser
Alhazzred
FLCL0ser

Business? Now I gotta pay you? I thought it was voluntary... -.-
...alright, that was a joke, but perhaps if I like it I'll throw ya a bone. =D
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:04 pm

FLCL0ser
Alhazzred
FLCL0ser
Alhazzred
FLCL0ser

Business? Now I gotta pay you? I thought it was voluntary... -.-
...alright, that was a joke, but perhaps if I like it I'll throw ya a bone. =D

Meh, i just call it a job...its more fun than buisness to me. I just love doing it, so no pay is really required. Im glad to do this. 4laugh

Alhazzred

FLCL0ser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:27 am

*yawns & stretches*
Mornin', all. What's everyone up to on this fine day?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:37 pm

*walks in quietly, wondering if anyone even remembers him*

Hi all! I've been gone for... what, 2 or 3 months now? More? Wow, how the time flies... Anyone here remember me? I see a few familliar furs around, although plenty of new ones. I hope I didn't miss out on too much action or excitement while I was gone!

What have I been up to over my absence? Gee, *scratches head* where to begin...

I turned 18 last month, and I feel really old now. (Although, for here, I'm still fairly young, so you have my thanks for making me feel youthful! blaugh ) 18 has it's perks, though, but I'm one of those people that isn't looking forward to growing old because I miss my childhood and the times when life was so simple. Ahhh... Oh well.

Other than that, all I've really been doing is working hard on assorted projects of mine. Fun stuff, I tell 'ya... fun stuff... (über-sarcasm, just in case you couldn't tell)

It looks like a lot has changed with Gaia. I tried coming back a few times before, but every single time I did, Gaia guilds were either down or looked very buggy. Greaaaaat... Wouldn't it just figure, aye? rolleyes The Subforums look like a great idea to the GGN! They should help keep things in order, and believe me, I like order. 3nodding I'd like to order a veggie delight sub please, thanks- err... wrong order, oops! sweatdrop

Well, I guess that's all. I just wanted to stop in and say 'Hi!' to some familliar faces, and acquaint myself with the new ones.

Have a nice day! 3nodding

Zephyr Paws

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:49 pm

*waves to Olifer* Hello 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:04 pm

*walks in and releaxs* hey all

Neo_Bunny_demon

Midnight Star Nalkina

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:01 pm

*peaks in and looks around. Waves a greeting*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:04 pm

*walks in and sits in a far corner* Hello everyone.

KyoPopTart

Spritekin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:28 am

wow, an AFG chatterbox...How very interesting. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:44 pm

.:.: Drakensword pads across the area and climbs intoa tree looking around :.:. I been away for too long. Anybody around?

drakkensword

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:04 pm

*peeks in* Dunno.... this place hasn't been it's old self in quite a long while. Used to be the biggest, busiest thread in the guild a long time ago. Not so much anymore, heh. <@.@> *sighs*
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games