Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:14 pm

Echo jumps and tackles Rose "no more shooting" she hissed

Strike quickly gets up, he sets the baby on the bed and walks over to kat "you okay?" he asked pulling her away from bane
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:17 pm

Rose shoots the light as she falls and pushes echo off. "what are you doing" she asked putting her guns away. Bane just stood there because kat sucked his blood during the ritual they shared a temporary bond and when he cut her he hurt himself.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:21 pm

"stopping you" she said standing up, she walks over to Elizabeth because she started to cry, she cradles her and rocks her.

Strike dabbs at kats wound and tears a part of the bed sheet and wraps up her cut "there" he said and looks at the others "Bane you okay?"

The wolves howled again and scratch at the door, trying to get in
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:22 pm

(how badly did you cut her? is it just a scratch?)
kat held onto alex tighter when she heard more wolf howles and she looked up at strike "im fine.." she whispred trying 2 get up

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:24 pm

(nope about 4 inches dee into the skin and just about hit a vital organ)
Bane coughed up blood and broke the seal so the wolves could get in.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:29 pm

(gah! mother muffin that gotta hurt)
kat then began 2 cough like bane and blood was dripping all done her shirt were she was cut then she fell back again gasping in pain

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:33 pm

(lolz)

Strike quickly picks her up "kat.." he said worriedly "No, please"

The wolves break through the door and walk up to them, the one to the left bows its head and the two in the middle walk up. Alex barks and then looks back at kat, he whimpers
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:38 pm

(*shots lolz* ha i win)
kat was whimpering in pain holding her side tightly trying 2 stop the blood her grip on alex loosened and she let him go gently

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:53 pm

(haha, o n have to go soon k, have to finish up dis project then go ta bed XDD)
Strike pulls off his shirt and presses it to her wound "hang in there kat, ill fix you up, i always do" he smiles a weak smile.

Echo growls a little at the wolves and sits beside kat and strike, she looks at kat "hang in there kat okay" she said

Alex walks up to the wolves and licks their faces, the two wolves nudge him with their noses, they sigh and the mom nudges him towards kat "keep him, he loves you guys" she said bowing her head.
"take care little one" the male said bowing his head also "we'll visit" the wolves turn and walk out
Alex jumps over to them and licks a little of kats wound, there was something special about alex, and everyone is fixing to find out. WHen he licked it it started to tingle and glow a little, he smiles.

Echo stares at alex "hes a healer" she whispered
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:01 pm

(ok i g2g to bed soon 2^.^ but on the good news side.....SPRING BREAK IS HERE TOMMMROOOOOWWW!!!!! LAST DAY OF SCHOOOOOLLLLL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!)
after a few seconds the pain in kats side began 2 fade and a minate later she was siting up hugging strike tightly and alex thens she kissed ales forhead "thank you my baby" she whispered smileing

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:08 pm

(lucky, we dont get spring break until, not next week but the week after like on March 17 i think, so sux XD)
Alex barks happily and licks her face, he smiles

Echo grins "awesome" she walks back over to her bed and starts feeding Elizabeth (dont ask XDD alright well i have to go, night chicka)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:13 pm

( ok i wont ask but i will do this *grabs barf bag and pukes in it * BLEEEEEEEEH*......ok done.. contnue on now_)
kat got up wobbly and went over 2 the other bed exuasted then she reached out and pulled strike in beside her and fell asleep holding them both in her arms content (hahah lets just...leave bane...on the ground...bleeding...*haveing trouble talking from lauhging*AHAHAHHAHAHHA)
(night night btw wink )

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:32 am

Bane leans against the wall the blood had stopped flowing but he was silent the ritual had worry off before the healing and he was still hurt. "********" was all he said as he collapsed. Rose ran over to him, "bane please wake up come on bane wake up" she keep saying scared and she started to cry.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:36 am

kat jumped up quickly and ran over 2 him "wait i thought alex would have healed him 2!?" she said confused "come on lets put him on a bed" kat said lifting up half his body rose geting the other and they carried him over and set him gently ona bed "whats wrong with him? hes not bleeding anymore"

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:38 am

(ya sorry i got to go to school so i have to go bye)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games