Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:58 am
Dragon Sneeze
"I see." Chiyo replied. "Have you fought with her? What kind of techniques can she use?"
"It wasn't close combat. And in truth given her reputation it's best not to. If you are captured by her you will become something very nasty. I fought one of her experiments trust me it wasn't a pretty site what she had done to him."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:09 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Mai bit her lip. "Are you sure that is appropriate for me Hokage-sama?"
Tsunade leaned back on her chair and smiled. "Nope," She said. "Which is why I am suggesting doing the D-ranks. The reward is 10000 ryo" Shinji walked back into the room. "I'll take it!" He said with zero confidence in his eyes. He walked out of the room once again and began searching around the Hokage's building. Tsunade chuckled. "That kid. Jeez. Anything for money,"

"I'd better go with him. You know, to keep an eye on him." She ran out of the room after him.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:12 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
"I see." Chiyo replied. "Have you fought with her? What kind of techniques can she use?"
"It wasn't close combat. And in truth given her reputation it's best not to. If you are captured by her you will become something very nasty. I fought one of her experiments trust me it wasn't a pretty site what she had done to him."

"She experiments? On people?" Chiyo asked with disgust.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:15 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

"She experiments? On people?" Chiyo asked with disgust.
"Basically this experiment of Ifuuki's was basically a walking corpse that could use the jutsu it had when it was alive."  

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:17 pm
Eiju came up out of the shadows on the floor near Ifuuki and said, "What so special about your brother? Or should I be asking what is so wrong withy him that he can't be let out, and most importantly, that it would make you this...unnerved, I've never seen you like this, even when you fight Raith, you were calm, but for this you actually threatened death on Kyou, this has to be something of a very serious magnitude."

----------------------------

Iris was tired of watching over Kenji from afar because of Kai's claim that he would have her arrested for trespassing. She wondered if he could really do that seeing as he was really the only resident of the compund, only one house out of hundreds occupied. maybe if she actually went in his house he could call foul, but the entire compound. So when she saw Kai entering his apartment with another woman from the grass village, which, when Iris looked closer, was Chiyo, she had had enough BS.

She sped into the compound and found here way to Kai's apartment and went to the front door and knocked. She was going to get a reason out of Kai for not allowing her to do something for Kenji that was obviously going to be needed while the Bafuku were still after him. Raith had told her that Tao Eiju was with them before he left. She was no even more convinced that more help was needed to watch over Kenji beside a few teams of Anbu. Eiju had single handedly tore apart, quite litterally, the entire Jin-Roh (Wolf Brigade), which he used to lead, to get to the Yang Tao council. And the Jin-Roh were all elites, beyond any Anbu's abilities, except maybe a commander, but they were still above them. Anyone that could dismantle them like that was dangerous in many more ways than one, almost scary. But Iris was used to scary, and she had faced off against Eiju before, her bio-integration was a perfect match against his shadow jutsus.

Iris nocked again, harder this time, on Kai's door. She wasn't in the mood for much discussion, just to get the permission from Kai to watch directly over Kenji. He needed it, and she did not know why Kai was being so pig headed about it, he had not been like this all those years ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:23 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Eiju came up out of the shadows on the floor near Ifuuki and said, "What so special about your brother? Or should I be asking what is so wrong withy him that he can't be let out, and most importantly, that it would make you this...unnerved, I've never seen you like this, even when you fight Raith, you were calm, but for this you actually threatened death on Kyou, this has to be something of a very serious magnitude."

----------------------------

Iris was tired of watching over Kenji from afar because of Kai's claim that he would have her arrested for trespassing. She wondered if he could really do that seeing as he was really the only resident of the compund, only one house out of hundreds occupied. maybe if she actually went in his house he could call foul, but the entire compound. So when she saw Kai entering his apartment with another woman from the grass village, which, when Iris looked closer, was Chiyo, she had had enough BS.

She sped into the compound and found here way to Kai's apartment and went to the front door and knocked. She was going to get a reason out of Kai for not allowing her to do something for Kenji that was obviously going to be needed while the Bafuku were still after him. Raith had told her that Tao Eiju was with them before he left. She was no even more convinced that more help was needed to watch over Kenji beside a few teams of Anbu. Eiju had single handedly tore apart, quite litterally, the entire Jin-Roh (Wolf Brigade), which he used to lead, to get to the Yang Tao council. And the Jin-Roh were all elites, beyond any Anbu's abilities, except maybe a commander, but they were still above them. Anyone that could dismantle them like that was dangerous in many more ways than one, almost scary. But Iris was used to scary, and she had faced off against Eiju before, her bio-integration was a perfect match against his shadow jutsus.

Iris nocked again, harder this time, on Kai's door. She wasn't in the mood for much discussion, just to get the permission from Kai to watch directly over Kenji. He needed it, and she did not know why Kai was being so pig headed about it, he had not been like this all those years ago.
Kai went over to the entrance of the Uchiha compound and opened the door. "What is it you want Iris?"  

Kai Hyugiha

your evil twin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:24 pm
Suddenly the man heard a voice echo through the woods"Sounds like she seen that I'm away." he mummbled to himself. "she'll have some one after me within the day, this will be fun." he said as he jumped up to a tree branch to wait for who ever she sends after him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:49 pm
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker

Kai went over to the entrance of the Uchiha compound and opened the door. "What is it you want Iris?"
"I'd really like to why you are barring me from watching over Kenji-san, you heard Raith, the Bakufu can easily handle a few teams of Anbu, and we recently found that and elite, S-Class criminal by the name of Tao Eiju is working with them, which make this all the more neccesary for me or someone at my level to be watching him directly, not from affar. I want to make sure that you will not be fulfilling your threat to charge me with 'trespassing' on the Uchiha compound just for watching over Kenji-san. Do I have your word Kai-kun?"  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:01 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I'd really like to why you are barring me from watching over Kenji-san, you heard Raith, the Bakufu can easily handle a few teams of Anbu, and we recently found that and elite, S-Class criminal by the name of Tao Eiju is working with them, which make this all the more neccesary for me or someone at my level to be watching him directly, not from affar. I want to make sure that you will not be fulfilling your threat to charge me with 'trespassing' on the Uchiha compound just for watching over Kenji-san. Do I have your word Kai-kun?"
"You will continue to watch Kenji from a distance. At the first sign of trouble take Kenji and run. Take Kenji to the northern mountains of fire you'll come across a large cave. Have Kenji use his sharingan to navigate the passage ways since he will be able to sense his way. There you will come across a shrine where you can take refuge. Those mountains are protected by the Uchiha ancestors they won't let anything happen to one of Uchiha blood or anyone of their allies."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:10 pm
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"You will continue to watch Kenji from a distance. At the first sign of trouble take Kenji and run. Take Kenji to the northern mountains of fire you'll come across a large cave. Have Kenji use his sharingan to navigate the passage ways since he will be able to sense his way. There you will come across a shrine where you can take refuge. Those mountains are protected by the Uchiha ancestors they won't let anything happen to one of Uchiha blood or anyone of their allies."
"I see no reason for running unless I am out numbered by ninjas of equal or greater skill than my own. If that happens, I will take him away, but if not, I will fight them and kill them." She said a she flexed her hand, stretching and stressing the bands on hier wrist and fingers. "I will be close at hand, but far enought satisfy your distance rule Kai-kun." She said as she dissapeared in a collum of wind blown leaves...  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:36 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker

Ifuuki turned to Eiju. "Yes. You have no idea how serious this is. Yamazaki is my only living relative. Unlike me he had gone insane trying to master our Clan's KG. I have been trying to bring his mind back for nearly 150 years now. My progress will be lost if he is not recovered soon."
Ifuuki left out the part that worried her the most. Yamazaki knew all of her weaknesses, and more importantly, how to exploit them.
"Where were you this whole time Eiju? Is this your fault?" her voice began to raise once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:12 pm
your evil twin
Suddenly the man heard a voice echo through the woods"Sounds like she seen that I'm away." he mummbled to himself. "she'll have some one after me within the day, this will be fun." he said as he jumped up to a tree branch to wait for who ever she sends after him.

Tired of waiting for some one to come along Yamazaki whent off in search of some one to kill.  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:14 pm
Muuga breathed hard. Pulling his bady back together after the explosion was hard enough, but the storm had moved him around as well. He was finally in one peice. Better yet, free of Ifuuki's slavery. He pulled the clothes off of #210 who he had found laying on the ground and put them on. The stunk, but they would do until he found some decent ones. He also had found a nearly 7 foot long sword and a sharp metal ring embbeded into a tree. He took them with him, perhaps to sell, and headed west.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:22 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Muuga breathed hard. Pulling his bady back together after the explosion was hard enough, but the storm had moved him around as well. He was finally in one peice. Better yet, free of Ifuuki's slavery. He pulled the clothes off of #210 who he had found laying on the ground and put them on. The stunk, but they would do until he found some decent ones. He also had found a nearly 7 foot long sword and a sharp metal ring embbeded into a tree. He took them with him, perhaps to sell, and headed west.

Yamazaki was walking around for a while when he happened upon a strange person coming from the direectoin of the lab. He then started to walk toward this person with a sinister grin on his face.  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:24 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Yamazaki was walking around for a while when he happened upon a strange person coming from the direectoin of the lab. He then started to walk toward this person with a sinister grin on his face.

Muuga sense a man coming toward him. His snake like eyes darted about as his tounge tasted the air. "What do you want?" he asked the trees.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games