Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

duh-mia-duh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:44 am
NAME: Katie
APPEARANCE: dark brown hair blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: Three days grace, aiden, evenescance, pink
SEXUALITY:straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing picks writeing poetry i guess being alone is a hobbie for me
PERSONALITY: depends on the day
PET PEEVES: huh
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: cats music nick wiggins off of aiden
dislikes:homophobes, people , big animals,
REASON FOR JOINING: i liked wat i saw
im alone alot so i mite be kinda happy if someone talked to me  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:17 am
NAME: David,but call me by my aacount name or S.A.D. please.
APPEARANCE: I'm about 5'8" dark brown hair with a goatee and I wear black (duh)
FAV. BANDS: Cradle of Filth,Grendel,and Disturbed just to name a few.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I'm into the fantasy genre and RPing(like D&D),and I'm curently working on a novel or two,oh and I write poetry when the mood strikes.
PERSONALITY: outgoing,but somewhat closed off.
PET PEEVES: stupidity
LIKES/DISLIKES: Metal,swords and anything that has to do with final fantasy, reapers and dragons(I know it sounds nerdy but hey what can ya do?)/and I hate rap,country and racism.
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm hoping to find some koo people to talk to.  

ScreamingAndDying

sushi bomb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:36 am
NAME: Selby Zane
APPEARANCE: User Image
FAV. BANDS: Daft punnk!
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Playing compter games such as TF2, Pokemon, And Halo 3
PERSONALITY: I'm a fun girl kinda laid back i'd rather spend my days playing video games then go out clubing.
PET PEEVES: Lieing, NAIL BITEING!
LIKES/DISLIKES: Cute boys : ], Video games, Anime cons.
REASON FOR JOINING: I like the look of goth

(P.s, I Love Random PM"s So Dont Be Shy.. Oh I'm Also Single <3)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:11 am
Welcome all to the guild! I hope you enjoy your stay and find some new friends along the way *passes out the fresh apple fritters*  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

JTHMFrAeK-Ghoat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:16 am
NAME:Goat (Tyler)
APPEARANCE: Uhhh.... I wear alot of black, and a winter hat with tassels alot...
FAV. BANDS: Rob Zombie, Motograter, Disturbed, KoRn.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I draw, write poetry (sometimes), and write stories(Not often at all, but I'd like to)
PERSONALITY:I'm told I'm insane, that would be wonderful, wouldn't it? I'm friednly, accepting, and.... I don't know, loving?
PET PEEVES: Cocky little kids... and big kids.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like Manga( DBZ), I dislike it when I can't find DBZ manga ><
REASON FOR JOINING: I love goths and the gothic culture. I believe I fit under the label 'Goth' even though I don't much prefer labels, but whatever, you've gotta be something, right?

P.S. Don't mind the shouty speach bubble, I just like the black and the spikes....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:37 pm
You're really pretty. 3nodding  

Henneth Annun
Captain

sushi bomb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:18 pm
You're Going To Make Me Blush razz
But Thank You, That Was Really Nice Of you <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:20 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Welcome all to the guild! I hope you enjoy your stay and find some new friends along the way *passes out the fresh apple fritters*

Deadpool Is My Knight In Shining Armor, Looking Foward To The Day I Pull Off His Mask And Kiss Him <3  

sushi bomb

Raven Winter

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:06 pm
NAME: Christian, unfortunately. I like Chris better, and in other guilds, people like calling me Jack. It makes me happy. It's better than my name, at any rate. It's really up to you what you wanna call me.
APPEARANCE: Here. Except I'm much more pale than that, this is my actual complexion. And my favorite necklace of awesomeness.
FAV. BANDS: Coheed and Cambria, My Chemical Romance, Smashing Pumpkins, Creature Feature, Atreyu, Slipknot, Disturbed, The Used, The Cure, From First To Last (old stuff), A Static Lullaby, Static-X, and now I'm getting kinda tired of naming them.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I play guitar, a lot, read, write poetry, or short stories in which the protagonist usually meets a less-than-favorable fate. Usually death or insanity..... I like hanging out in cemeteries after dark, since daylight ruins the mood, running around at night, various acts of mischief and mayhem, and I actually really like scaring people. Especially little kids. They have the best reactions.....
PERSONALITY: Introverted, usually. Intelligent, I'm sure I'm at least slightly insane. Very, very morbid..... I should put up my room decorations sometime. Mt. Washington's got nothing on me.
PET PEEVES: Close-mindedness, people who try to carry on a conversation with me without using any vowels, country music, most rap music (remember, kids: rap is retards attempting poetry), stereotyping, the guys in my classes who like to shove me into things (funny, it's only guys that have ever done that), the fact that out of my entire high school, I'm the only one who can read a college-level book without getting stuck on words and asking for help, cheerleaders, snide people with overinflamed egos, racism, sexism, pretty much anything involving hate towards people for some quality over which they have no control, commercials during FearNET, and running out of Apple Jacks.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like zombies. And all the other various forms of undead. Remember: Necrophilia's better. wink
I pretty much already said what I don't like, pet peeves thing. I guess I kinda overelaborated there.
REASON FOR JOINING: I figured I'd be able to find people I get along with here.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:37 pm
sushi bomb
Macabre_Cogitation

Deadpool Is My Knight In Shining Armor, Looking Foward To The Day I Pull Off His Mask And Kiss Him <3

You know you'll be kissing Ryan Renolds?  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

sushi bomb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:10 pm
.....Why Would You Ask Someone That? stare
Anyone Who Wants To Kiss Deadpool Knows The Acter That Will Play Him Silly Boy XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:15 pm
(remember, kids: rap is retards attempting poetry), stereotyping,

.......Really?
You Do See My Point Right?  

sushi bomb

trampyre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:22 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

MMM APPLE FRITTERS!

gotta learn me how to bake some of those  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:47 am
NAME: ardis in real life
APPEARANCE: blonde hair blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: i have a lot
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, writing, listening to music
PERSONALITY: quiet and kinda serious
PET PEEVES: repetetive noies
LIKES/DISLIKES: food
REASON FOR JOINING: wanted to  

BlacknGold4eva

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:53 pm
Welcome all!

I hope you have a nice time here, if you have any questions feel free to ask a member of the guild staff.

*passes out assorted candies*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games