Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:24 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
(XD Yo.)

(Hellos =D)

(XD You sure like being online lol)

(Hehe I'm on from the time I wake up to the time I sleep....getting off only for karate on Tues. and Thurs....and if me mom tells me to X3)

(XD cool!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:25 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
(XD Yo.)

(Hellos =D)

(Hehe I'm on from the time I wake up to the time I sleep....getting off only for karate on Tues. and Thurs....and if me mom tells me to X3)

(XD cool!)

(Hell yeah! Lol)  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:27 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
(XD Yo.)

(Hellos =D)

(XD cool!)

(Hell yeah! Lol)

(XD Let's go on then...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:28 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(XD cool!)

(Hell yeah! Lol)

(XD Let's go on then...)

(Hehe alrighty then...*goes back to see what happened*)  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:32 pm
(lol xp ) walks around forest bored to death, sees water fall and jumps in water  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:33 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(XD cool!)

(Hell yeah! Lol)

(XD Let's go on then...)

(Hot springs XD) Tanya takes a deep breath and sinks underwater.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:35 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(XD cool!)

(Hell yeah! Lol)

(XD Let's go on then...)

He turns around, and notices she wasn't there. "Where'd you go?" he said aloud, thinking she got out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:37 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(XD cool!)

(Hell yeah! Lol)

(XD Let's go on then...)

He turns around, and notices she wasn't there. "Where'd you go?" he said aloud, thinking she got out.

Taking advantage that she was underwater, she grabbed his leg and pulled him down, sinking him as well. she swims to the surface and laughs. "I wanted to do that for some reason...."  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:42 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(XD Let's go on then...)

Taking advantage that she was underwater, she grabbed his leg and pulled him down, sinking him as well. she swims to the surface and laughs. "I wanted to do that for some reason...."

He swam to the surface, blushing madly. "Um...uh...heh..." he stumbled, realizing she just looked down there and he was naked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:45 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

(XD Let's go on then...)

He swam to the surface, blushing madly. "Um...uh...heh..." he stumbled, realizing she just looked down there and he was naked.

Tanya sees him blushing madly and can't help but to giggle. "Don't worry... it was blurry down there... so I didn't see a thing," she said, smiling at him.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:47 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

Tanya sees him blushing madly and can't help but to giggle. "Don't worry... it was blurry down there... so I didn't see a thing," she said, smiling at him.

"Yeah, but I think you felt something....I know I did...." he said, looking down, his hands quickly shooting down into the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:48 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Yeah, but I think you felt something....I know I did...." he said, looking down, his hands quickly shooting down into the water.

She blushed slightly. "I... didn't feel anything reallly..."  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:53 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

He blushed, embarrassed. "Um...okay then," he said, sighing slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:54 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She looked at him curiously. "Why are you sighing...?" she asked him.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:56 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She looked at him curiously. "Why are you sighing...?" she asked him.

"Oh, no reason," he said, smiling at her. "So...do you like swimming?" he asked, trying to change the subject.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games