Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:38 pm
Af Mas

I really don't wanna hold it against my friend for getting the deal and my not getting it, but it is kind of his fault for me missing it...He could have told me much sooner I going to be needing to pay my way instead of telling me late July

Bleh, I hate that. I would need time to take off work and get money, that's just irresponsible sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:42 pm
Sirus Jin
Af Mas

I really don't wanna hold it against my friend for getting the deal and my not getting it, but it is kind of his fault for me missing it...He could have told me much sooner I going to be needing to pay my way instead of telling me late July

Bleh, I hate that. I would need time to take off work and get money, that's just irresponsible sometimes.

I would've been able to take off of work when he told me, but the money was the issue. Like $256 JUST to get in and stay, not counting money I'd want for food and stuff from the dealer's room. Now, when he had told me, I already had a weekend planned to go elsewhere, and my money was set for that, so I couldn't break away from that. And the next check would have barely covered the admission and hotel. It really just bums me out  

Af Mas

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:54 pm
Zella and I just got back from the FC picnic. Sort of disappointing and most of the people freaked me out, much more than normal people do >.< Anyway...we were supposed to camp but Zella accidentally didn't rsvp before she was supposed to, so now they're camping in my backyard.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:10 pm
Af Mas
Kakarotto-san
Just got a bird today. You can read about him here.

http://goku-san.deviantart.com/journal/9702312/

He's so cute..^_^

He is a cutey ^^

^_^..thanks.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:23 pm
I think I enjoy being miserable. I honestly do.

And yet, if I have nothing to complain about, I should be happy. Hypothetically.

Life right now seems......very very bad. Even though I'm now employed and making money, the pay isn't what I was expecting. If all I work is 17 hours a week, I may as well not work at all for what they're paying me for. It might be better than sitting on my a** making nothing, but to me, sitting on my a** is a lot more rewarding.

I'm gaining weight back that I lost because I don't care what I eat anymore. My Weight Watchers is shot, I'm not counting points, I'm not following the schedule, the program, whatever. I just can't be bothered.

I'll be starting college soon and boy, won't that be exciting. Homework every Tuesday and Thursday in the four classes I take. Everyone says that college is fun. Yeah, judging by the size of my textbooks, this is gonna be a blast. =_=

Yes, I'm griping. Yes, I have NOTHING to gripe about. I don't care. I wish I was a little more positive about things like this, but I can't make myself positive. Whenever something good happens to me, a dozen bad things come and crush the happiness out of me. Yeah, I know this happens, but I don't deal as well as others when it comes to bad things happening.

Maybe I just need to be put in a chemical coma and have people spoonfeed me applesace for the rest of my life.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:09 pm
Last night I went to the hospital. I'm getting real upset about all this. neutral

Today I got in a fight with mom, for ditching me.

But on the plus, i got to thank the man who inspired me to buy my ferret, goliath from a shelter. Also, i got to see the average Marshals farms ferrets compared to my boy, goliath. The "big male" didnt stack up to my boy! It made me go "wooow!"

On another posative, i might be adding two more ferrets to the mix, and subtracting three rats. This'll be nice. smile This will also be only one more pet over my limit, and shortly, when my beardie dies (shes getting very old..) it'll be at perfect number.

So i'm happy, for the most part. I got to be around ferret people today. And that was one of the most welcoming things ever.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:09 pm
Ferrets = heart I can't wait until I can own one  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:23 pm
Ferrets for the win *sniffles* I can't even bear going into a petstore with ferrets any more. The desire to grab one and buy it is too strong. T___T

And yay NG, though I would probably have only gone with getting one more. Two ferrets just works well for me because I only have two hands to keep up with them. XD One of my friends had a boyfriend who had like ten of them. Can you say death by ferret luv. @.@  

Krissim Klaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:30 pm
Af - heart indeed.

As for the ferrets, heres the link to 'em :

Zelda
&
Kayla

Nothing is absolute though. wink

I'm torn though, i like..

{see list in next post :X }  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:36 pm
I'm going to be horridly childlike by saying this, but everyone here on the guild seems to be ignoring me. ._.

It also appears that if I don't get my act together soon, I will have no friends at all, internet or otherwise.

*ponders this, then goes to sleep*  

FogSage

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:39 pm
Bageera
Tavi
Sam
Misty
Noel
DJ
Zues

whee and more, but shh. I only want two more right now!

By the way Kriss; are you ever going to get another furt? :O  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:40 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Bageera
Tavi
Sam
Misty
Noel
DJ
Zues

Show Rin...!!  

Sirus Jin

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:46 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Bageera
Tavi
Sam
Misty
Noel
DJ
Zues

^.^ If only you could get them all.

Sorry to say this, but you look like you're about to become like the "old cat lady". Sort of like what you were saying before about being a hoarder and everything.

Although, the place we pasture our horse, the woman who lives there has over 100 pets. Not livestock...pets. When we went to drop off Sera, all we could see behind the fences and in the windows of her house were dog ears...and then there were a lot of cats too. But when we went inside, all the dogs looked well fed and not fat..but you know..you could see their ribs when they turned, but not when they were standing still. None had fight scars. The cats all seemed to be of a good weight and the woman obviously has the time to spend with each dog and cat and not let them run like a wild pack.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:48 pm
[quote="Sirus Jin=Show Rin...!!Adopted Rin Fert
Rainey - razz I do, dont I? But i'm not, honest. I'm getting rid of my rats, because frankly, I don't have time for them. I can't take them with me places, and then spend time with them there, like i can goliath. So i'm tring to find a new home for them sad  

UglyCoyoteNG

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:51 pm
Quote:
Rainey - razz I do, dont I? But i'm not, honest. I'm getting rid of my rats, because frankly, I don't have time for them. I can't take them with me places, and then spend time with them there, like i can goliath. So i'm tring to find a new home for them sad

If I lived closer, I'd take them. Though my mom wouldn't be happy about that since I'm allowed only one caged animal at a time..even though she knew I loved my last rat.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games