Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga sat back in her seat as Loki spoke, pleased to hear that Loki would try to relax a little. If he continued to stress himself so much, he would have to be put on bed rest for much of the later portion of his pregnancy, and that wouldn’t make anyone happy. Loki was horrible to deal with when he was trapped in bed for any reason. Smiling fondly at her son when he said she would like the party, she nodded. “I imagine I would enjoy it…..perhaps I will have the opportunity to see one day.” She knew Thor would take the throne one day, and without Odin to restrict her travels, she would likely visit Midgard and the other realms again. Perhaps she would even bring Odin with her and see if these foreign places eased his mind somehow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his mother when she smiled at him. "Perhaps we might celebrate one on Asgard, have whole court in costume." Loki suggested with a laugh. He knew no e of the court would ever go for it but it was fun to think of.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“That would be something to see.” Frigga agreed. “But I would mourn all of the good tailors that would quit due to the demands put on them.” She added, knowing what the rush for costumes would do to the poor men and women.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki laughed smiling. "I think I would regret the trouble caused to the tailors but then again if trade was opened up to Midgard it would be easier." Loki suggested.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga nodded. “I would like Asgard to open trade with Midgard, and the other realms as well…..but it will take time, for all realms.” She said slowly. Asgard had to adjust to opening up to ‘lesser’ realms and enemies, and the other realms had to see Asgard as a friend and not a threat again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:11 am
MDaylus

Loki understood when the his mother said that she would love to open trade with Asgard and the other realms but it would take time. He knew all too well how hard it could be to change minds in Asgard. "I have faith that you will figure everything out mother and if you do not I am sure Thor will force the issue at some point." Loki chuckled softly. "I fear I must take my leave from our visit now, I still have much to do before the party and we are leaving for the mansion tonight." Loki stated stretching his limbs out.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:18 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Hopefully I will take care of it before Thor has to do anything…..You know he is not particularly skilled in negotiation or tact.” Frigga said softly. Though she loved Thor deeply, she’d always been realistic about his skills and abilities. That was why she’d always hoped that when Thor became king, Loki might consider taking the role of his advisor, but she doubted that would happen now. Hearing Loki announce that he had to leave, she nodded. “I understand. Enjoy yourself, and remember to take care of yourself.” She said with a small smile. “I love you my dear. I will talk to you next week.” With that, she leaned away from the bowl and her image began to fade.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:08 pm
MDaylus

"I think you will mother, where do you think I learned my stubbornness from. Certainly not Thor or Odin theirs is too pigheaded." Loki grinned encouragingly. "I shall endevor to do such things." Loki stated he was still a bit worried about the party but he felt more relaxed about it than before. His mother always had a calming effect on him. "I love you too mother, we shall speak next week and I will have plenty more news for you." Loki bid his mother goodbye. When her image started to fade he waved the magic away and stood. Leaving the library he took the key and moved back to his 'study' where he had stored his costume and set to work on fixing the material. It took him a bit over an hour to get it how he wanted it but when he had he smiled and stretched before moving to find Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony had managed to find Bruce and Betty shortly after he’d left. They hadn’t been too thrilled with being stuck with him though, so, though he ended up in the lab with them, he was off on his own, working on his own project. When Loki found him, Bruce and Betty were sitting close together, holograms of medical charts floating in front of them, and a few tables over, Tony was hunched over a project of his own, a huge magnifying screen showing him the finer details of what he was working on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked a bit surprised when he walked into the lab and found Betty and Bruce huddled around a holographic charts and Tony by himself. He moved to Tony looking a bit concerned that the man was by himself and not at least sort of talking with Bruce and Betty. "Tony..." Loki spoke softly not looking to startle his lover. He looked over what Tony was working on before looking back at Bruce and Betty then back to Tony. 'Have you been in the quiet by yourself the whole time?' Loki questioned through the bond.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced up when he heard Loki say his name. Giving a small smile, he continued his work. Hearing the question over the bond, he gave a little shrug. ‘For the most part. They’re busy. I’m not exactly sure what they’re looking at and talking about.’ He replied, not seeming to be bothered by it. Sitting up and straightening his back, he picked up what looked to be a pair of sunglasses. Putting them on, he made an approving noise. Taking them off, he held them out to Loki. “Look at this.” He smiled. “It’s similar to the display in my suit. I can use it for x-ray, picking up blood pressure and pulse, and a tone of other things….It’s not perfect yet, but I think it’ll be useful.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned hearing that Tony had basically by himself. 'Why did you not tell me or find someone else?' Loki questioned seeming disappointed. He had not wanted his mate alone, even though others were in the room it was not the same as interacting with the man. He would need to make sure such things did not happen again and Tony was throughly comforted before they went to bed that night. His attention moved back to Tony when the man held out what he had been working on. He took the offered devices and placed them on himself before looking around. "It sounds like it could have some medical capabilities." Loki hummed in appreciation. "Bruce..." Loki called making sure the man heard him. He didn't mind calling the man out of his work being that he felt irritated that his mate had been left alone. He knew on some thought it was not Bruce's fault unless Tony had told him which Loki doubted he knew the scientist would have no idea what had happened.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could only give Loki a slightly guilty look when Loki asked why he hadn’t found someone else. Tony didn’t want to disturb anyone else, and Loki had been busy as well. “Medical yes, but when I’m done, it can be used to check for weapons, as a lie detector, for calculations and information. I can hook it up to JARVIS and the possibilities are endless.” He said proudly. He deflated slightly when Loki called for Bruce, pulling him away from his work. Tony knew part of it was annoyance that Bruce hadn’t done what he’d wanted him to, though Tony hadn’t told him why he had come to hand out with him.

Bruce looked up from his work when Loki called for him. Blinking, he looked between the two men. “Yes?” he asked curiously

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki hummed in acknowledgement when Tony said medical was a good use for the device but if he uploaded JARVIS with it then it could have endless capabilities. He could feel Tony deflate when he called Bruce over but he cared not. "You should see what Tony has created." Loki called not really giving Bruce an option to say no as he held out the glasses. He turned back to Tony as he waited for the scientist to take the glasses. "When do we intend to leave?" he asked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shrugged slightly at Loki’s question. “We can leave whenever you feel like it babe. I just have to grab a few things.” Fidgetting as he watched Bruce come over, he waited for a comment before smiling at the reaction he got.

Bruce gave a small frown when something was pushed in his direction. Slowly getting up, he came over to take what was being held out to him. Examining the glasses, he slowly put them on. “This is pretty impressive Tony.” Bruce said lightly, taking the glasses off and looking to see if he could figure them out somehow.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games