Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your evil twin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:27 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Muuga breathed hard. Pulling his bady back together after the explosion was hard enough, but the storm had moved him around as well. He was finally in one peice. Better yet, free of Ifuuki's slavery. He pulled the clothes off of #210 who he had found laying on the ground and put them on. The stunk, but they would do until he found some decent ones. He also had found a nearly 7 foot long sword and a sharp metal ring embbeded into a tree. He took them with him, perhaps to sell, and headed west.

Yamazaki was walking around for a while when he happened upon a strange person coming from the direectoin of the lab. He then started to walk toward this person with a sinister grin on his face.

Muuga sense a man coming toward him. His snake like eyes darted about as his tounge tasted the air. "What do you want?" he asked the trees.

Yamazaki just let out a demonic laugh and kept on walking towards his new found pray.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:09 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Eiju came up out of the shadows on the floor near Ifuuki and said, "What so special about your brother? Or should I be asking what is so wrong withy him that he can't be let out, and most importantly, that it would make you this...unnerved, I've never seen you like this, even when you fight Raith, you were calm, but for this you actually threatened death on Kyou, this has to be something of a very serious magnitude."
Ifuuki turned to Eiju. "Yes. You have no idea how serious this is. Yamazaki is my only living relative. Unlike me he had gone insane trying to master our Clan's KG. I have been trying to bring his mind back for nearly 150 years now. My progress will be lost if he is not recovered soon."
Ifuuki left out the part that worried her the most. Yamazaki knew all of her weaknesses, and more importantly, how to exploit them.
"Where were you this whole time Eiju? Is this your fault?" her voice began to raise once more.
"I was in the vacinaty, but this was in no way MY fault. I think you should be on Kai's a**, he ******** up a lot of stuff around here by setting off one of your creations, the one that just absorbs all the ninjutsus that you attack it with. I don't know the number. But he made that thing into a tornado of rock, wind, water and fire, it ripped the s**t out of you lab and the surrounding area. Excuse me if i didn't feel like risking my neck for that stuck up Uchiha a**, I've delt with my both of my ancestors before, they can all bit me and choke on it. I'm sure that that tornado is the reason that those genin brats escaped and your brother's cage got a hole punch through it." Eiju wasn't entirely sure about his last deduction, but it seemed entirely possible, and he didn't like Kai anyway, this was just an easy way to see Ifuuki rip him apart while he sat back and laughed.

"And excuse me again if when I saw your brother, I didn't know who he was, or what he could do, so I felt it best to not attack him while slightly wore out and him being nuts as hell. One of your creations didn't take that same route and you ended up with a darker shade of paint in that hallway if you catch my drift. I didn't feel like fighting a person like that with no reason, not fresh energy and charka, and no info ok? So know I have reason, as you won't be cloning Raith's brother until your brother is back in his room. And when we, and I do mean we, go to get him, I will be rested. Now, all i need...is to know my enemy.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:30 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Eiju came up out of the shadows on the floor near Ifuuki and said, "What so special about your brother? Or should I be asking what is so wrong withy him that he can't be let out, and most importantly, that it would make you this...unnerved, I've never seen you like this, even when you fight Raith, you were calm, but for this you actually threatened death on Kyou, this has to be something of a very serious magnitude."
Ifuuki turned to Eiju. "Yes. You have no idea how serious this is. Yamazaki is my only living relative. Unlike me he had gone insane trying to master our Clan's KG. I have been trying to bring his mind back for nearly 150 years now. My progress will be lost if he is not recovered soon."
Ifuuki left out the part that worried her the most. Yamazaki knew all of her weaknesses, and more importantly, how to exploit them.
"Where were you this whole time Eiju? Is this your fault?" her voice began to raise once more.
"I was in the vacinaty, but this was in no way MY fault. I think you should be on Kai's a**, he ******** up a lot of stuff around here by setting off one of your creations, the one that just absorbs all the ninjutsus that you attack it with. I don't know the number. But he made that thing into a tornado of rock, wind, water and fire, it ripped the s**t out of you lab and the surrounding area. Excuse me if i didn't feel like risking my neck for that stuck up Uchiha a**, I've delt with my both of my ancestors before, they can all bit me and choke on it. I'm sure that that tornado is the reason that those genin brats escaped and your brother's cage got a hole punch through it." Eiju wasn't entirely sure about his last deduction, but it seemed entirely possible, and he didn't like Kai anyway, this was just an easy way to see Ifuuki rip him apart while he sat back and laughed.

"And excuse me again if when I saw your brother, I didn't know who he was, or what he could do, so I felt it best to not attack him while slightly wore out and him being nuts as hell. One of your creations didn't take that same route and you ended up with a darker shade of paint in that hallway if you catch my drift. I didn't feel like fighting a person like that with no reason, not fresh energy and charka, and no info ok? So know I have reason, as you won't be cloning Raith's brother until your brother is back in his room. And when we, and I do mean we, go to get him, I will be rested. Now, all i need...is to know my enemy.

"So Kai did this eh?" Ifuuki asked. She clenched her fist tight, cracking several knuckles. "I offer him power and glory and this is how he repays me? He will DIE!" She turned to Eiju and nodded. "Yes, we will retrieve my brother. He is quite dangerous. He is 10 times stronger than I, though less adept at regeneration. He has a terrible bloodlust as many of our clan get if they are unable to master the KG. Even I did not escape unscathed as you probably noticed."
Without another word she plucked out her right eye. Unflinching she smiled as blood flowed down her face from the hidious hole. She pulled out a vial and a saringe and injected it's contents into her neck. An eye soon formed in the socket, but it was inky white, like a blind eye.
"It will take me a little while to fully grow the sharigan, it has totally different DNA then mine." She whistled and a man with dark sunglasses rose out of a pile of debris a few yards away.
"What is it boss? I was sleeping." he replied, rubbing the back of his head.
Ifuuki smiled once again. "You have been sleeping for the past 14 years #200. Time to get up. Fetch your stabilizers."
The man grumbled and strolled into another room and in a cabinet. "I told you to call me Sorichi..." he grumbled.
When he returned, Ifuuki walked out of the lab. "Come you two. We will find him."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:35 pm
Sabu finally reached the end of the trap hall and was busy putting away his tools when Masayuki zoomed by, traps activating in his wake. Rio soon followed with Hiyotoshi, as well as two other nins. Sabu scratched his head. "Too bad I wasn't behind them. Doing things the old fashioned was is slow and tedious." He sighed and stood. Running in their path, he couldn't help but to bust out laughing.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:15 am
kai returned to the main lounge and sat back down. "Now where were we Chiyo?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:32 am
Kai Hyugiha
kai returned to the main lounge and sat back down. "Now where were we Chiyo?"
Taking cue from Mokiba's tensed frame, Chiyo stood. "I think that will be enough. You were a great help." Chiyo turned and walked outside. I wanted to know about Bakufu, not just Ifuuki. I think I can feel what you could now Mokiba. He doesn't feel...right... she thought as they left the compound.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:36 am
I don't have time to waste anymore. Kai returned to his room and pulled out a black scroll putting it in one of his vest holders. Kai changed into his jounin outfit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:41 am
This never happens. But it would have been funny.

At the gate of the compund Chiyo ran into a squad of ANBU. One stepped forward and questioned her. "Have you seen Uchiha Kai?"
Chiyo nodded and pointed back to the building she had left. "Yes, over that way. What's going on?"
The team ran past her toward the building while the captain stayed behind to inform her. "The Uchiha never paid his overdue parking ticket." He ran off to join his team.
They may need help. she thought as she followed them.
"Looks like you were right Mokiba!"
The huge crane squawked. "I'm always right!"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:46 am
Kai had already left the Uchiha compound heading out of Konoha.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:43 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Mai bit her lip. "Are you sure that is appropriate for me Hokage-sama?"
Tsunade leaned back on her chair and smiled. "Nope," She said. "Which is why I am suggesting doing the D-ranks. The reward is 10000 ryo" Shinji walked back into the room. "I'll take it!" He said with zero confidence in his eyes. He walked out of the room once again and began searching around the Hokage's building. Tsunade chuckled. "That kid. Jeez. Anything for money,"

"I'd better go with him. You know, to keep an eye on him." She ran out of the room after him.
As Mai caught up to him he scratched his head and smile a goofy grin. "Sorry for hogging the mission. See, the truth is I'm quite poor," Shinji flushed a deep scarlet. "Actaully, I've got no money what-so-ever" He confessed.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:26 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Tsunade leaned back on her chair and smiled. "Nope," She said. "Which is why I am suggesting doing the D-ranks. The reward is 10000 ryo" Shinji walked back into the room. "I'll take it!" He said with zero confidence in his eyes. He walked out of the room once again and began searching around the Hokage's building. Tsunade chuckled. "That kid. Jeez. Anything for money,"

"I'd better go with him. You know, to keep an eye on him." She ran out of the room after him.
As Mai caught up to him he scratched his head and smile a goofy grin. "Sorry for hogging the mission. See, the truth is I'm quite poor," Shinji flushed a deep scarlet. "Actaully, I've got no money what-so-ever" He confessed.

Mai frowed. "That's not good. Why don't you stay at my house? We have plenty of room!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:08 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Muuga breathed hard. Pulling his bady back together after the explosion was hard enough, but the storm had moved him around as well. He was finally in one peice. Better yet, free of Ifuuki's slavery. He pulled the clothes off of #210 who he had found laying on the ground and put them on. The stunk, but they would do until he found some decent ones. He also had found a nearly 7 foot long sword and a sharp metal ring embbeded into a tree. He took them with him, perhaps to sell, and headed west.

Yamazaki was walking around for a while when he happened upon a strange person coming from the direectoin of the lab. He then started to walk toward this person with a sinister grin on his face.

Muuga sense a man coming toward him. His snake like eyes darted about as his tounge tasted the air. "What do you want?" he asked the trees.

Yamazaki just let out a demonic laugh and kept on walking towards his new found pray.

Muuga tensed. He had heard that laugh before. "Yamazaki? Is that you? Did you finally escape that b***h Ifuuki?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:10 pm
Kai had left Konoha heading back towards the Uchiha Gate. After more sacrifices and it will begin.

Kai soon arrived at the Uchiha Gate and unsealed the blood red orb. Kai slotted it in place as the Uchiha Gate lit up and glowed a bright red. The light beamed into the sky and faded. Kai looked at the pendant tucked into his clothing. It glowed red and faded as the tint of red in the diamond had grown red.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:16 am
Daisuke looked around tiredly and yawned.
"what's going on?" he murmered.  

Xegra

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:03 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Mai frowed. "That's not good. Why don't you stay at my house? We have plenty of room!"
Shinji thought of Mai and Yinko. "..I can't... I have people staying over so..." Shinji stammered  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games