Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:49 pm
(B.. man, my parent's havent let me go easily here...)

Juno is getting up at the Mages, checking his own person to see if he can get better, though the Mages won't let him go again because of the needs to give him the upgraded potion.

(lol trying to write short posts to catch up)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:49 pm
Nightbane turns with his eyes dull. "One of us will kill the other. I have two roads to travel. I either die or...accept his curse as my own. Bella...I will lose sanity. I will be insane and unable to control myself. I know my brother seems to be under control but...it's complicated. It's only a part of him that I have told you about. The real him...it's too hard to describe but I will either become insane...or die."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:52 pm
she looks at him "well then if your leaving, then.....im coming with you" she said looking at him "i cant leave you im serious" she sighs and looks down "i cant...." she whispered  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:53 pm
(woah... Insane brother vs Insane (or not) brother... This could prove an interesting twist! jk about the insaniityness. Though it would be very cool if you gave some of the sanity effects from Eternal Darkness. X3 Just a thought.)

(Lol yes.. You got the pig's name right!)  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:53 pm
Tomoe walked eagerly to the Mage's room, hoping to see Juno up and running. "Juno-chaaan!" she said in a sing-song voice as she walks toward him, to see him laying on the bench still. "Hi Juno-chan!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:57 pm
(Lol never played Eternal Darkness but I think you posted something about Zelda which I am a fan of. It's actually insane brother (not me) vs brother with rage issues (me). Meh I'll get into it more later (maybe) but not now, or else I'll ruin it lol.)

Nightbane smiles at her. "You are very brave...very strong...very beautiful..." Where was I going with this?..Oh yeah that's right.. "..but you have a family..people to love you. You should stay." Nightbane knew she would resist. He knew that if she were telling him this he would resist the thought of leaving.  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:58 pm
Juno smiles, rubbing his head a bit. "Salutations, Tomoe... has your father gone to see his errands... oh... oh crap.... today was the execution... " he says, wincing a bit. "... Was... Was it bloody?" he says, looking at her. "I definetly need to have him in a whole piece if we are going to bury him.. "he adds, not letting her speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:59 pm
"i know" she looks out "but its time i start acting for myself, im not a little girl anymore.." she looks back at him "its time i make my own choices, and im making one now, if you leave, then im coming with you"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:00 pm
Tomoe giggled sotly. "Yeah today was the execution, but Nightbane escaped, he wasn't executed!" she said, smiling brightly. "I was so relieved when I heard that!" she added, leaning over to him to kiss him softly. "Oh! And dad wanted to talk to you... it's about your pettition..." she said, smiling a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:02 pm
(Dude unless I wrote something wrong, I was getting hung, not guillotined lol. Doubt I'd be bleeding or be in more than one piece lol.)

Nightbane smiled. Something about her wanted him to just hold her and kiss her forever but he resisted the urge yet again. "No..your not. And I keep laughing at how ironic it is that I asked Valdamt for you to be more free, and now I want you to stay." Nightbane laughed and then looked at her again. He gave her a long slow kiss.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:05 pm
she holds him close "yes i am, whether you like it or not, im coming with" she said looking at him "i cant leave you so im coming with you" she kisses him back  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:08 pm
Nightbane smiled. He didn't want to stop holding her and stop kissing her but he had some other things to say. "Well I won't be leaving for a bit. However, I do owe Juno something. I remember I said I'd help him with the Radicals, whatever his plan might be. Although I won't be able to help him directly I can still make sure he doesn't die." Nightbane laughed again. Nightbane looked back into Bella's eyes. Something about them made him want to give into all urges.  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:09 pm
(Believe me... the zelda link is GOOD. If you played most of the games, you might even have tears of joy. I know i did.)

Juno's smile widens. "Great! That's perfect... but darnit, i wanted to help out... ahh well. I still owe him." he says, getting up a bit. "About.. the pettition? Oh of course! I forgot about it... so.. where is it?" he says, knows that he isn't allowed to move away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:11 pm
she looks at him holding him close "okay....but when you leave...im coming okay" she smiles softly laying back and bringing him with her, she smiles holding him close  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:15 pm
(I've played a few and when I get over my laziness I will, lol)

Nightbane almost fell and slammed onto the ground but kept himself from the pain as he gently layed on top of her. He looked up to see Bella's face an inch away from his. He slowly kissed her while putting his hands around her shoulder and waist. He felt kind of odd that on his torso he was only wearing a plain white shirt which was torn and practically falling off his body.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games