Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:01 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

Tanya sees him blushing madly and can't help but to giggle. "Don't worry... it was blurry down there... so I didn't see a thing," she said, smiling at him.

"Yeah, but I think you felt something....I know I did...." he said, looking down, his hands quickly shooting down into the water.

She blushed slightly. "I... didn't feel anything reallly..."

He blushed, embarrassed. "Um...okay then," he said, sighing slightly.

She looked at him curiously. "Why are you sighing...?" she asked him.

"Oh, no reason," he said, smiling at her. "So...do you like swimming?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yes... I've always loved water..." she said as she looked at her pruny hands. "I come here all the time to take baths.... and you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:03 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Oh, no reason," he said, smiling at her. "So...do you like swimming?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yes... I've always loved water..." she said as she looked at her pruny hands. "I come here all the time to take baths.... and you?"

"I kind of do. Started not to because it got boring being alone..." he said, slightly smiling at her.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:06 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"I kind of do. Started not to because it got boring being alone..." he said, slightly smiling at her.

"Well... why would you want company to take baths?" she asked tilting her head slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:08 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Well... why would you want company to take baths?" she asked tilting her head slightly.

"What? No, I meant swimming, hehe..." he said, blushing a little.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:10 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She blushed slightly and smiled a bit. "Um... sorry then..." she looks at her hands and says, "Well... i think I should get out now," she swam toward the edge of the hot springs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:11 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She blushed slightly and smiled a bit. "Um... sorry then..." she looks at her hands and says, "Well... i think I should get out now," she swam toward the edge of the hot springs.

He looked at his hands also. "Yeah, I probably should too," he said, swimming to the edge after her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:12 pm
she sat under the water fall, feeling the rush of the water fall on her, sooting her, she smiled and closed her eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:13 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

He looked at his hands also. "Yeah, I probably should too," he said, swimming to the edge after her.

Tanya climbed out of the water, feeling her clothes stick to her body soaked. "Ah... cold." she said as she felt a breeze.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:16 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

Tanya climbed out of the water, feeling her clothes stick to her body soaked. "Ah... cold." she said as she felt a breeze.

"Um...look away...or you could look if you want..." he said, slowly getting out of the hot spring.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:17 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Um...look away...or you could look if you want..." he said, slowly getting out of the hot spring.

She laughed slightly. "No... you looked away for me, I'll look away for you," she said turning around and walking behind a tree, getting undressed herself.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:19 pm
she fell asleep under the water fall, she made the water pass around her so that she doesnt get wet when she was asleep, she sighs and sleeps, the water hiding her, only a faint shadow could be seen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:20 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She laughed slightly. "No... you looked away for me, I'll look away for you," she said turning around and walking behind a tree, getting undressed herself.

He quickly shook the water off of himself, then started putting his clothes on, glancing over at the tree she was behind.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:25 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

He quickly shook the water off of himself, then started putting his clothes on, glancing over at the tree she was behind.

She got undressed until she realize that she left her clothes on a rock near the hot spring. "Oh.... crud...." she said, glancing where the clothes are. "Um..... Cordire...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:27 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

She got undressed until she realize that she left her clothes on a rock near the hot spring. "Oh.... crud...." she said, glancing where the clothes are. "Um..... Cordire...?"

"Yes?" he asked, finally finished dressing, looking at the tree.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:30 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

"Yes?" he asked, finally finished dressing, looking at the tree.

She peeks from the side of the tree, blushign a bit. "My clothes... can you hand them to me..?" she said, still blushing.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games