Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:43 am
Drifting in and out of consciousness, Naruto began to see images she'd thought were locked away.

"Bakemono! Just go and die, Oni spawn!"

"Just look at it, walking around like it owned the place. Sandaime-sama should just kill it already."

"Get away from my child, bakemono! I will not stand by and watch you corrupt my innocent little girl!"

"Just give up, you have no right to live, much less live amongst us, you foul being! Away! Away with you!"

"I hope you get cast to the deepest levels of hell, bakemono! You deserve a much worse fate!"

"Bakemono!"

"Oni!"

"Go to hell, bakemono!"

"Bakemono..."

Naruto groaned out, struggling to awaken and escape from her nightmare.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:49 pm
As Naruto lay on the floor, apparently reliving some event in her mind, Itachi and Tatsuya stared at each other. His old student certainly grew, both in hight and power. "Well, Itachi, you never cease to improve yourself I see. Tell me how many people have you killed recently? I'm sure not as many as the night you betrayed our village."

"I've killed enough for me to get by," Itachi said cooly. "I see you've been working out new techniques as usual."

"And I see your still stealing others." Tatsuya stated coldly.

Suddenly from the shadows came another voice that didn't surpprise him.
"Well isn't this a nostolgic moment eh Tatsuya? Teacher versus student." Orochimaru said as he revealed himself. "Oh, and look at this, poor Naruto, fighting her own demons it seems."

"Well it doesn't take much to guess what you two are after." Tatsuya said staring at both of them.

All three of them stood facing each other, while Naruto laid in the center of them.

This is not going to end well, Tatsuya thought to himself. I need to get her out of here. he thought as he stared at the three of them.  

Marcus Draconus

Beloved Conversationalist

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:21 am
Naruto groaned again as she relived more of her nightmarish life, pain long past whipped across her body, making it arch slightly.

"Go to hell, bakemono, like the Oni spawn you are!"

One screamed as the mob beat upon her with anything they could get their hands on. Gashes bled heavily as they refused to give up just yet as they were 'punishing' the demon. She cried out, asking, begging for them to stop. They refused to listen, grinning evilly as they inflicted more pain upon her small frame.

Naruto curled in on herself, assuming the fetal position as she found herself unable to breathe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:09 pm
Santinzo appeared with his mask and cloak on. He nodded at Tatsuya so he knew it was not a foe that appeared. "I see you skipped the next four tails to get the nine tails. Speaking of which why are you back here Orochimaru I thought you left this organization."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:31 pm
Orochimaru stared at Santinzo, "Hmm, and you think I'm here for them? I'm here for the same reason they are, but for myself as well. Why should I share the power of the Nine-tailed fox with others greedy for power."

Tatsuya stared at Naruto who was now becoming violent. Santinzo, don't look so surpprised that you hear my voice, you must take Naruto outside, I'll handle these two for as long as I can. Jiraiya, Gai, and Kakashi are outside take her to them quickly. They must not get her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:18 pm
Naruto groaned as she finally awoke, blue eyes blurry. She slowly sat up, trembling from her nightmare.

"Ah, Naruto-kun, you've awaken."

Naruto's head whipped in the direction of the voice, seeing Itachi standing there, looking at you. She then looked around her, seeing the newcomer and Orochimaru. All three were looking at her while keeping an eye on each other.

"Sorry I can't stay, but I really should be going..."

Naruto said, backpedalling out of the triangle. She uttered a shriek, however, when something grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her underground.  

KitsuneGouka

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:20 pm
Santinzo grabbed Naruto and pulled her away from the grip on her wrist. "Don't worry Naruto it's me Santinzo." He said in his Tobi get-up. "I'll make sure she doesn't leave." He said to Itachi and Orochimaru as he took her to the entrance of the cave.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:03 pm
Naruto heard him whisper in her ear, but she struggled nonetheless, to make it more believeable.

"Damn it! Let me go, a*****e!"

She shrieked before completely disappearing from the room.  

KitsuneGouka

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:27 pm
Tatsuya watched as Santinzo took Naruto away. Just as he thought Orochimaru started forward, but couldn't move another step, Tatsuya stood next to him with a kantana rasied underneath his neck. Itachi moved but met the same obstacle. One Tatsuya stood right where he originally stood. But now there were three of them.

"How did you do that?," Itachi asked a little unerved that he didn't catch the technique with his sharingan.

"Yes... Explain it to us. How you summoned two clones with no movment, yet didn't stop that Tobi from taking Naruto." Orochimaru said as he stared at Tatsuya with interest. "And how is it that Itachi didn't catch your technique."

"I don't need to reveal my reasons nor my techniques to those who are unworthy to learn them." Tatsuya said as he glared at Itachi, "At least not those who prefer destruction for ones own satisfaction."

Tatsuya then drew two blades while his clones drew out another for their spare hands. Now each Tatsuya had two Kantana's. "Now, shall we begin the lesson Itachi? Orochimaru?."

They both moved away from their assailants and got ready to engage them. "Hmm..." The clone infront of orochimaru jumped aside as Tatsuya came at him at cut his right arm. The clone infornt of Itachi jumped aside and was replaced by the clone who stood infront of Orochimaru and he cut Itachi's left arm.

Itachi cloned himself four times. Orochimaru summoned the Grass Long Sword. Tatsuya and his clones jumped back and this time there were four Tatsuya's standing next to each other. "So sad that you guys were cut by such simple attacks. Tell me how that happened?" Tatsuya said as he saw blood trickle down both their arms.

Orochimaru laughed a little. "It seems you caught me off gaurd earlier, that was my mistake. I seem to recall you using this technique in that ambush I laid for you, hmm... pity you couldn't protect them."

"...." Tatsuya ignored Orochimaru's comment or tried to anyway.

Itachi ran his hand through his hair, "If thats the best you can do I'm disappointed. No one could stop me, killing off my clan, and you weren't around to protect them. One of the clans you respected so much."

"...." Another blow that stung. "Well I at least have the strength to stay in Konoha, the village I was born in. There are people here who I care for, and that is why I am here, to defend my most przied treasures. Now behold one of my many attacks. Hachi-Oni-Kai-Ten!"

All eight blades started to spin as one while the four advanced on Orochimaru and Itachi. As they were getting closer to them the blades started to send waves of blue chakra throughout the room blue light, that took out two of Itachi's clones. Then another clone, then another until it was just Orochimaru and Itachi in a corner with nowhere to go.

Tatsuya gave a last push and started to cut into the both of them, but as he hit Itachi 'poof' he vanished, it was only a clone. Orochimaru smiled, quickly did some hand signs and escaped in an instant.

All the Tatsuya's sheathed their swords, then the clones disappeared and Tatsuya exited the cave.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:59 pm
Naruto sat, crossed legged, arms crossed, staring at the disguised Konoha nin. She wondered, briefly, why he was in Akatsuki get up, but decided it wasn't important at the moment.

Small flares of chakra came from her not-so-getaway cave, sighing for the loss. She wondered if the newcomer was alright, then shook her head free of worry. He didn't like her anyway, what's the point of worrying about him? He'd rather not even have anything to do with her, so he said at that meeting...

... but she just couldn't help it.  

KitsuneGouka

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:13 pm
"Tatsuya I have a feeling Itachi and Orochimaru are still around so you'll have to pretend like you captured me and take me to the village." Santinzo said taking Naruto with him. He wasn't paying attention to her staring at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:31 pm
Naruto scowled at him as he picked her up again, struggling.

"Do you HAVE to pick me up? I can walk fine on my own you know!"

She screeched, struggling more. Her eyes snapped to the newcomer.

"And you! Why do you care so much? I'm the Kyuubi remember? I'm the one who killed your best friend, remember? Don't care anymore! Be like the rest of those Kami forsaken people out there, and don't give a s**t!"  

KitsuneGouka

Marcus Draconus

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:36 pm
Tatsuya walked right up to Naruto. "That's right I did want nothing to do with you, but I will protect you none the less."

He turned to Tobi. "As for you Tobi, you should leave right away. I'll have Kakashi take you in you want to be on the safe side."

"Kakashi!", Tatsuya yelled out. He appeared right in front of them. Tell The other's to follow us but keep your distance."

"What's going on?" Kakashi asked.

"Orochimaru and Itachi were here, knowing Itachi kisame that blue freak is around too. Take Tobi into the Hokage, you know as a precaution, and to be on the safe side I'll take Naruto."

"Alright." Kakashi said as he quickly left with Tobi.

Tatsuya took Naruto by the arm and put his hand in front of him to form a seal. Suddenly a large blast of Chakra could be seen around him. "Hold ON!", Tatsuya, said as he suddenly jerked forward leaving nothing behind but a cloud of smoke and dust. Within a few seconds they found themselves at the Ramen Shop in Konoha.

"Have a seat, please." Tatsuya said as he waited for Naruto to sit before he did.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:09 pm
"Kakashi I sense Itachi we need to teleport straight to the village." Santinzo said and Kakashi nodded. They teleported to the Hokage's office. "Hey Tsunade." Santinzo said taking off his cloak. "You seen Tatsuya or Naruto around?" Tsunade shook her head no. "Ok well I have to go find them." Santinzo arrived at his house putting the cloak away.
"Tobi or should I say Santinzo it's nice to see you again." Itachi said from behind Santinzo.
Santinzo turned around avoiding Itachi's eyes. "How did you get here?" He growled at him.
"Well I heard take Tobi to the Hokage. So here I am." Itachi said as a shadow behind him moved.
Santinzo knew who it was automatically. "Kisame. Nice to see you again." Santinzo said closing the closet.
"I wish this was just a friendly visit but you are a spy we can tell. We're going to have to kill you now." Kisame said sighing. "You know I always liked him Itachi."
Santinzo took this time to his advantage and used genjutsu on them.
"Yes I always felt like he was on the same page as me." Itachi said.
Santinzo then teleported to outside of his house. Come on let me see Naruto's chakra. Tatsuya's would be nice too. Oh man I'm hungry. I should head to the ramen shop. Santinzo then went to the ramen shop. "Tatsuya and Naruto we have a problem." Santinzo said panting and leaning on a wall of the shop.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:05 pm
Naruto growled as he grabbed her arm, and then uttered a strangled yelp as they were suddenly in front of the ramen shop. She growled again when he asked her to take a seat, but complied, going straight to her reserved area. Being Tuechi's favorite, and most prominent customer, she got special rights. No one else, that wasn't invited, of course, was allowed to sit there, much less eat there.

"Tuechi-jiji! Guess who!"

She yelled, hearing a delighted response. She felt a presence right beside her, and she whipped her gaze to the newcomer, who sat himself in the seat next to her.

"What the hell? Reserved area only! That means no one but me is allowed here, so screw off!"

She growled at him, and began to push him away from her area. She wasn't giving up her special area!  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff