Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:32 am
((is it to late to join??? 0.o.....

Username: Sayuki-Uchiha
Name: Makaia Mori
Parents: Unknown
Bio: She never knew her parents and didnt care about them until she grew up nticing people more appy with their parents. When peple would ask were her parents were she would punch them in the face becuase she was so mad and didnt know why she didnt have any. she was more of a tomboy when she was youger but is getting used to being the oucast and a loner. Now she is silly but serious when se needs to be but still ges a little irritated about her parents being gone but is tryign to change her life and trying to be more posative about things.
Apperance:
Human Apperance: a bit older User Image
Demon Apperance: mabye a bit youger User Image
Other: She is a half demon so she has a demon apperance and also a human apperance. She is a Ice Demon. Uses human apperance so she dosent freek people out caus half of her face and shoulder has a ice mark
so can i??? mrgreen [lol Khana do you mind me using this pic??? 0.o))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:10 am
((great job Fujuki you've created an Ice demon just like Kairin lol just kidding))
"I know but I was just following Tsunade's orders" Khana said sticking her touge out at Raikou.  

Khana Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:46 am
Seirah:; ~looks at Khana, clearly mad~ WE'RE BOTH JONIN AND HAD THE SITUATION UNDER CONTROL!!! BESIDES I WANTED TO QUESTION THEM!!! ~takes a few deep breathes~ How are we going to question them now?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:17 pm
"I told you I was just following orders" Khana said geting very annoyed."You don't need to question them because...they are my old partners and I know why they are trying to get that scroll" Khana said smirking a bit "there is no need to rush".  

Khana Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:56 pm
If they're your old partners, then there's every reason to rush. Takaku, make sure they're good and dead. ~makes a few quick hand signs and Khana is up to her neck in the tightly packed dirt of the path~ Now, you're going tell us exactly who you are and what you're doing here.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:10 pm
"I told you the truth...they were my old partners but I'm not with them anymore...If you wish to hear my whole expanation again then I will continue...I was born in the leaf village but was raised in the Land of Snow.I was a ninja there but my village turned to dust in a fire not to long ago.And most of the ninja in my village turned into rouges and took off with the village secrets.So I decided to go back to my real home the leaf.I took a detour to the village of rain and they asked me if I could deliver a message to the Kazekage when I could.Then I finally got to the leaf.I got direct orders from Tsunade-sama to come help you guys since I was heading the same way.Those rouge ninja were after the scroll I have not yours but they had somehow got news that I was heading to the leaf and had given the scroll to someone else.They thought you had they scroll so they attacked you...There!I told you the whole story!The truth!Now let me go!" Khana explained cracking open the dirt and jumping out "I have no intentions of doing anything else besides delivering the messge."
((that was long. . .))  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:53 pm
Raikou's eyes widen. Hey Raikou!! wasn't that a new village that was trying to gain some ground on the mist village? Raikou closes his eyes looking away from the group. "Your from the Ice village huh?" He said with a small laugh. "So, you must be some what strong right?" He said with a wicked smirk as electricity starts to form around him. Why does she look so failure..? He asked him self in the back of his mind. Regardless...I have a mission to finish now... He now thought with a heavy sigh.

((hows that one for you? wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:22 am
((that was half of what I wrote xp ))
"Here we go again" Khana said with a sigh.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:28 am
"Oh trust me. I'm nothing like those dried up fools over there!!" He roars as two tails form, made of pure electricity. A bolt of light flies off of him into the sky, making it grow dark. "Thunder blizzard jutsu!!" He roars making hand signs faster then a normal person could even see. The clouds now begin to rumble as snow gently falls to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:10 am
"I bet you aren't with those two tails of yours" Khana said playfully pretending nothing was happening."But niether am I" Khana said with both eyes turning black.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:02 pm
"Wouldn't have it any other way!" At that his body began to hunch and his hands started to form into claws. His eyes started to become more like weasel ears. "I wouldn't want the last of the ice village to be a push over!!" His voice became more high pitched.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:14 pm
Khana jumped up and hovered there."I don't belong to the ice village anymore.Those fools...I knew from the start from when they cut into the mist village's land that they were going to die sooner or later!And I know just who destroyed them and I'm actually glad they are gone!" Khana said getting angry.
((ok just to say for Ryu Inuzuka.In another rp me and hallows are in.Our characters demon's hate each other so you get the picture))  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:44 pm
((yep and there might be something else not sure yet. lol ))

Raikou raises an eyebrow. "So, then why are you so angry huh? Could there be something else?" He said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:18 pm
~looks back and forth between the two ninja~ Uh, can you two please calm down? sweatdrop  

Ryu of the Sands

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:18 pm
((off topic comment:your charater has always asked Khana if there was something else to something and its just really funny to me))
Khana shook her head.I hate it when people play with my thoughts."No I don't think there is anything more to it in my mind" Khana said calming back down.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff