Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:59 am

kitty continued to let him attack feeding him souls with no owner.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:06 am

He disregarded these ssmaller morsels and focused on the grand prize. Her spiritual energy was far stronger than the other souls floating about, and thusly would be far tastier. The others would wait, and be powerless against his assault, but he'd have to take out this one before eating it. The jaws of his mask pulled back and Zaizen's face emerged, white as snow and streaked with red. He pulled out a rather large sword from a sheath which suddenly appeared on his back and laughed.

(This is an advanced form of Hollow. Since the mask has been drawn back slightly, more of the pure spirit is present, allowing the Hollow to bear the powers of a Soul Reaper, hence the summoning of a Zanpakuto.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:10 am

kitty smiled and laughed maniacally. the part of zaizen's evil self controlled her. it was trying to ruin everything. '' hello zaizen''
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:16 am

"Cry out, Anguish!" In response to it's name, the sword changed. It was now red, with no hilt. 9 barbed chains swung about from the handle, and with a snap of Zaizen's wrist, the chains straightened together to become one solid blade. He readied it for combat.

(A Zanpakuto looks like a regular katana until it's name is called. A guardian spirit resides in the blade, and responds to it's name, altering the blade and giving it special abilities.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Juli3ta

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:09 am

yea yea
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:02 pm

(I was just explainin' that to miss Kitty, who doesn't know what Bleach is, no need for your 'yea, yea'. You joinin' or watchin'?)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:13 pm

she walked into a grave yard where sat the devil himself, she spoke to him without fear, "let go my beloved and i shall give you my soul" he turned to her, "he is occupied at the momment but i tell ya what, if you can stop him i'll let you free and him and you friend as well," he smerked, she thought about it for a momment, "okey then i shall," he smiled, "good then you won't mind another thing, he has to tell you he loves you or i keep you all" she agreed and was transported to the underworld,
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:26 pm

Too bad he wasn't in the underworld at the moment...

He struck out with Anguish, snaring each of Kitty's limbs and pulling on the weapon, threatening to remove her hands and feet with the saw-like motion of the barbs, laughing insanely.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:14 am

kitty let her soul free and collapsed. a few seconds later she got up looking twice as powerful. '' there you got what you wanted, happy?'' she laughed and walked off.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:48 pm

He chuckled. "Interesting... Two souls resided in one body this whole time. No wonder you seemed so utterly delicious! I shall hunt and consume the pure one. If you haven't already died and surrendered to YOUR Hollow side by the time I'm done, impure one, I shall return for you!" He pursued the soul as it ran, on all fours like a beast, Zanpakuto put away and face immersed once more in the mask.

(A soul still has a humanoid form. It is not ball of light, like in Inuyasha. The soul you let free, the real Kitty, can still run and fight.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:44 pm

(he wasn't???, dang it!!!! oket y then she is where they are....)

she sees them and runs over, "Zaizen.....snap out of it"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:50 pm

He ran off, pursuing Kitty while attempting to leave his beloved behind, his soul only more tortured by the sound of her voice. She was now standing with the darker being who inhabited Kitty's body...

(Ooh! Double suspense! Duhn-duhndahhhh!!!!)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:56 pm

(*lets out girly scream* its ALIVE!!!!!!!)
she follows him, catching up with him fast, she pulled him to the ground, "stop it!!!"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:01 pm

He picked her up, stripes of bruises on her leg where his fingers held her, and tossed her aside like a rag doll, now running after Kitty once more. He did so wordlessly and without even looking at Zatchin... However, Zatchin was not dead... It was not his intent to kill her...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:37 pm

she grimaced in pain and got up pursuing him again,
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games