Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:05 pm
(og makes my day brighter... btw i checked and u arent in that rp she was just upset that she thought you were mad at her... btw i posted that I was mad at her and still am.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:09 pm
(I just posted a rather punishing monologue to express my dissent as well. Though I cannot stay mad at her for long, my words shall haunt her, to be sure.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:04 pm
Toekiyo
((*Angels sang out an imaculate chorus as down from the heavens decended everyones favorite russian vampire*))

[I think you ought to alter the lyrics to be "immaculate choir" so that it rhymes (better) with vampire.
Angels sing out in immaculate choir
As down from the heavens descends a vampire.

Hm?]
She shuffled papers on her desk.
[I think I might as well remain as the teacher (kids these days and so on...) because you younglings need a supervisor. wink

Toekiyo welcome back. I am Bellabie or Bella or b or nearly anything else, so long as it is not vulgar. I am very pleased to meet you, friend!
heart
b]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:27 pm
(Wilkhommen, mein freund, to the most dysfunctional RP in this guild.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:49 pm
[Hee hee! I'm lucky that English was derived so much from German; it makes things so much easier to understand.
heart ]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:21 pm
(*A la German version of Humphrey Bogart* Lisshen to me, liebling; the Joyman langwidge'll getcha places, y'knaw what I mean?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:15 pm
[Silly. Silly. Silly.]
The students filed into her classroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:54 pm
He was among them, his usual look of disgusted apathy about him like an aura.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:01 pm
(toekiyo!!!!!! ur back!!! thank heaven!!!! mobius was teasing me crying the meaner.......and no you dodn't join the RP you posted on it saying that i had hurt ur fealings or something!!!!! and now i'm sad.......)

she walks through the hallway to her chemistry class,  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:17 pm
Kechero
(toekiyo!!!!!! ur back!!! thank heaven!!!! mobius was teasing me crying the meaner.......and no you dodn't join the RP you posted on it saying that i had hurt ur fealings or something!!!!! and now i'm sad.......)

[Don't feel sad, dear friend.]
She looked over the mass of bedraggled students and closed her eyes solemnly. Such rebellious minds ought not be so closed...  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:32 pm
He scowled at her, as if he read her thoughts and found them choleric in taste. "Just get on with the damn lesson already! My life's enough of a waste without your daydreaming consuming my time!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:01 pm
She frowned and turned to the board.
Brought upon themselves...
She drew a diagram on the board and asked the class to tell her what it was of.  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:28 pm
Eyes closed and with virtually no effort, T.J. responded at lightning speed, not even raising his hand. "Solanaceae Atropa, Order Solanales, Class Magnoliopsida, Division Magnoliophyta, under the Kingdom Plantae. Also known as the deadly Nightshade."

(Ooh! Penname joke! mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:39 pm
[Oh you...
Hee hee
heart ]
"Yes, yes," Professor Roberts sighed, back turned, in response, "now, as you are aware, it is not something to toy with, so if you give me the slightest impression of rough housing or so-on you'll be excused from the classroom and directed to the library where you will write a lengthy essay on the reproductive cycle of annelids. Understood?"
She looked out across the desks once more.  

Bellabie

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:09 pm
(well what can i say...thats just the way i am)
(haben zia gehertes das deuche a bande?)

Kaine walked into the classroom defiantly ignored the fact that class had started and walked to his girlfreind/victim "hey so i was thinking, you wanna hit the movies?" He heard footsteps behind him.

Ian walked in looking at the teacher and soon began laughing hysterically at the teachers falling on the ground causing a perfect distraction for kaine to slip away with her.

Kaine whispered "come on lets go, while we have to the chance"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games