Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] So Many Different Faces ~ Reeshie's Journal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:55 pm
Faiz
| Basic Info | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info | Items |

User Image
| Basic Info |
Name: Faiz
Meaning: Victory (Arabic)
+ Sheikh (By birth)
+ Emir (Former)
+ Vizier (Under his father)
+ Vizier & Emir (Under his brother)
+ Vizier (Under his brother)

Father: Qasim (deceased)
Mother: Duha (deceased)
Siblings:
+ Aali - Half-Brother
+ Amani - Sister
Harem:
+ Mzuka'Hila | xo -- k a i r i | Beybanu
+ Tuliua | xo -- k a i r i | Banu
+ Faeqa | Kimaria | Banu
+ Najiyya | Kimaria | Banu

Offspring:
+ Ilyas | Son | xo -- k a i r i | Tuliua |
+ Niyoosha Daughter | Luminous Imp | Tuliua |
+ Zeki'Ilhami | Son | Reeshie Hack | Tuliua |
+ Parisa Daughter | Roxy_Roxanna | Tuliua |
+ Farrah Daughter | Adona Benedicta | Tuliua |

+ Rushil Son | Thalion | Mzuka'Hila |
+ Xavier Son | Kytora | Mzuka'Hila |
+ Ender Son | Nerpin | Mzuka'Hila |
+ Mitra Daughter | Painted Moose | Mzuka'Hila |
+ Faiza Daughter | xo -- k a i r i | Mzuka'Hila |
+ Aarabano Daughter | o0 Sephiros Immortal 0o | Mzuka'Hila |
+ NAME Daughter | PLAYER | Mzuka'Hila |
+ Parvana Daughter | Reeshie Hack | Mzuka'Hila |
+ Arezoo Daughter | Buffy_the_Bloody | Mzuka'Hila |

+ NAME Daughter | PLAYER | MOM |

Grandchildren:
None

| History Summery |
(Updated summery coming soon!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:56 pm
Faiz
| Basic Info[ | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info | Items |

Faiz is intelligent and most often cool-headed and laid-back. He has a strong protective sense and generally only loses his temper when his family or females are threatened. He enjoys pampering his banu, treating most of them equally, doting slightly more on his beybanu. His philosophy is, "The more, the merrier" and there's plenty of him to go around.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:57 pm
Faiz
| Basic Info[ | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info | Items |

Disclaimer
Faiz was received as an adult character and as such all former history has been assumed/created by me. If there are any conflicts with other players with this history, please contact me via PM or AIM so that it can be worked out.
~ Ree

I was born to the first and only litter to Sultan Qasim and his banu Duha. I was the eldest of the litter and at that point was the only male offspring born to Qasim to survive (I would later learn that I had an older half-brother born to another of my father's banu who died soon after birth). With the number of daughters Qasim had had and the death of his first-born son, he found victory in my birth and worked me rather hard, training me to be able to protect myself and my harem and pride and survive to become the future Sultan.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:58 pm
Faiz

Disclaimer
Faiz was received as an adult character and as such all former history has been assumed/created by me. If there are any conflicts with other players with this history, please contact me via PM or AIM so that it can be worked out.
~ Ree

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:01 pm
Faiz

Disclaimer
~ Ree

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:05 pm
Faiz
User Image

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:06 pm
Faiz

> Faiz is born to the Sultan of the Ukuucha'Wafalme and one of his Banu and is named Emir upon his birth.
> (Late juve) Aali is born and the Sultana dies.
> Mzuka'hila is traded to the Sultan who then gives her to Faiz.
> Faiz goes on his Coming of Age journey and brings back Tuliua.
> Faiz's mother dies.
> Faeqa and Najiyaa are gifted to Faiz.
> Faiz becomes Vizier under his father.
> The Sultan dies and Aali becomes Sultan.
> Faiz is retried for his position as Vizier and Tariq becomes Vizier alongside him.
+ (Brother To Brother, the Affairs Of State [Faiz x Aali]) In Which Faiz Helps Out His Baby Brother.
+ (Sweet Nothings [Faiz x Tuliua]) In Which Faiz Spends Time With His Sweet Flower.
+ (Quiet Musings [Faiz x Tuliua]) In Which Stars Are Discussed.
+ (Nature's Call [Faiz x Tuliua]) In Which Cubs Are Mentioned And Things Are Awkward.
+ (Why Do I Feel This Way? [Faiz x Tuliua]) Comfort And Honesty Abound.
+ (It Takes Three To Tango [Faiz x Faeqa x Najiyya]) In Which Faiz Spends Time With Sisters.
+ (Ready Or Not... [Faiz x Tuliua]) In Which Faiz Becomes A Father.
+ (Rounds and New Faces [Faiz x Mwenyeki x Zeki'Ilhami])
+ (For Those Staying Behind [Faiz x Aali x Aysel])
+ (A Proper Congratulations [Faiz x Faeqa x Najiyya x Zeki'Ilhami])
+ (My Darling [Faiz x Mzuka'hila]) In Which Decisions Are Made And Faiz Gives His Treasure A Treasure.
+ (Thin Ice [Faiz x Mzuka'hila]) In Which Another Fight Occurs And Ends In Tears.
+ (Thing May Not Be What They Seem [Faiz x Aali]) Faiz Gets Some Troubling News About Mzu.
+ (Fire And Ice [Faiz x Mzuka'hila])
- (Pondering The Means Of The Universe [Faiz x Farrah])
+ (Some Father-Son Time [Faiz x Zeki'Ilhami])
+ (Lost... [Faiz x Ilyas x Miri])
+ (... I'm Bored [Faiz x Mzuka'hila])
+ (...How Many!?!? [Faiz x Mzuka'hila])
- (A Little Father/Daughter Time [Faiz x Dilara])
- (Friendly Conversation [Faiz x Achal])
- (My Sister's Secret [Faiz x Najiyya x Faeqa])
+ (Returning to the Pride [Faiz x Riad'naim x Jivu])
- (Father and Son Bonding [Faiz x Rushil])
+ (Unbelievable [Faiz x Parvana x Obadias])

(Title [Faiz x])

-: Unfinished
+: Finished
Strike: Used for breeding

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:07 pm
Faiz

From xo -- k a i r i (By Kamirah on DeviantArt)
User Image
From xo -- k a i r i (By LizzyMoo (LizzyJun on DeviantArt))
User Image

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:08 pm
Faiz

Patriarchal Line
Ilyas & Zaynab
-- Fatin (NPC, deceased)
---- Bora (Reeshie Hack)
-- Qasim (NPC, deceased)
---- Ahmed (NPC, deceased)
---- Faiz (Reeshie Hack)
------ Ilyas (xo -- k a i r i)
------ Niyoosha (Luminous Imp)
------ Zeki'Ilhami (Reeshie Hack)
------ Parisa (Roxy_roxanna2)
------ Farrah (Adona Benedicta)
------ Rushil (Thalion)
------ Xavier (Kytora)
------ Ender (Nerpin)
------ Mitra (Painted Moose)
------ Faiza (xo -- k a i r i)
------ Aarabano (o0 Sephiros Immortal 0o)
------ Dilara (xx - shadow requiiem)
------ Parvana (Reeshie Hack)
------ Arezoo (Buffy_the_Bloody)
---- Amani (Ice Queen)
---- Aali (Roxy_roxanna2)
------ Ameer (Roxy_roxanna2)
------ Rohim (Kailey Koreco)
------ Ickis (Granny Niblo)
------ Rajiya (Melodine Cantus)
------ Suha (Zephira73 cool
------ Jalil (Tahja Estes)
------ Na'ima (Ary Keeyara)
------ Lutfiya (Sabra Knight)
------ Atefeh (Das Tor)
------ Dunyazade (Lady Mercy)
------ Dareia (Ruler of Everything)
------ Aziz'Din (Velveteen Angel)
------ Shahla (Zingling)

Matriarchal Line
Amin & Morgiana
-- Duha (NPC, deceased)
---- Faiz (Reeshie Hack)
------ Ilyas (xo -- k a i r i)
------ Niyoosha (Luminous Imp)
------ Zeki'Ilhami (Reeshie Hack)
------ Parisa (Roxy_roxanna2)
------ Farrah (Adona Benedicta)
------ Rushil (Thalion)
------ Xavier (Kytora)
------ Ender (Nerpin)
------ Mitra (Painted Moose)
------ Faiza (xo -- k a i r i)
------ Aarabano (o0 Sephiros Immortal 0o)
------ Dilara (xx - shadow requiiem)
------ Parvana (Reeshie Hack)
------ Arezoo (Buffy_the_Bloody)
---- Amani (Ice Queen)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:09 pm
Faiz

Ukuucha'Wafalme (Reeshie Hack, Roxy_roxanna2) - The Ukuucha'Wafalme are a pride of lions that believe in the dominance of males over females. It is customary within the pride to take more than one female as your mate to ensure the production of strong, healthy offspring.
The pride has lived for several generations on the banks of the Great Lake, having once lived in a desert area.
The current dynasty has ruled the pride well since just after the move from the desert. After two generations of Sultans had passed beside the Great Lake, the Sultan had been left without an Emir, and thus named his most trusted Vizier as his successor upon his deathbed. That would begin the rule of Aali and Faiz's ancestors.
Ukuucha lions are naturally large and powerfully built (Closer to Pridelander size, just a tad bigger and slightly more muscular) though the taking of females from many prides and lands causes variation in the size of the sons born into the pride. They generally have thicker, larger manes than most rogues.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:10 pm
Faiz
User Image
Faiz's jewelry are mostly passed on pieces from his father. Gold was considered above his birthed status, but he always loved silver and crystals more. His most favored piece, however, is his necklace, which was one of two that his true mother had given to him. She would craft for his father, and in her spare time between his birth and her death, she managed to make him those necklaces. As per her request, he hid the second one away, for something special.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:11 pm
Faiz

- Spare Post - 12  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:12 pm
Faiz

- Spare Post - 13  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:13 pm
Faiz

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Faiz, Reeshie Hack
(Note, his/"The Family" eye-marks are actually under both eyes)
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner:

Pride: Ukuucha'Wafalme
Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):
+ (A Proper Congratulations [Faiz x Faeqa x Najiyya x Zeki'Ilhami])
+ (Lost... [Faiz x Ilyas x Miri])
+ (...How Many!?!? [Faiz x Mzuka'hila])
+ (Returning to the Pride [Faiz x Riad'naim x Jivu])
+ (Unbelievable [Faiz x Parvana x Obadias])

- (Pondering The Means Of The Universe [Faiz x Farrah])
- (A Little Father/Daughter Time [Faiz x Dilara])
- (Friendly Conversation [Faiz x Achal])
- (My Sister's Secret [Faiz x Najiyya x Faeqa])
- (Father and Son Bonding [Faiz x Rushil])
Roleplay Links for Mother:

Would you like having a throwback? Sure
If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here: His sister/litter-mate Amani
Would you like having a random? Sure
Cursed? Nope

Times attempted

[size=9][b]Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":[/b] Faiz, Reeshie Hack
(Note, his/"The Family" eye-marks are actually under both eyes)
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v474/reeshiehack/GaiaJournals/SoA/Uncerted/Reeshie3.jpg][img]http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/ukuuchawafalme/Certs/Faizcert.png[/img][/url]
[b]Mother's name, image, and owner: [/b]

[b]Pride:[/b] Ukuucha'Wafalme
[b]Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):[/b]
+ ([url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16292665]A Proper Congratulations[/url] [Faiz x Faeqa x Najiyya x Zeki'Ilhami]) [b] [/b]
+ ([url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16571833]Lost...[/url] [Faiz x Ilyas x Miri]) [b] [/b]
+ ([url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17161911]...How Many!?!?[/url] [Faiz x Mzuka'hila]) [b] [/b]
+ ([url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19462223]Returning to the Pride[/url] [Faiz x Riad'naim x Jivu]) [b] [/b]
+ ([url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19812283]Unbelievable[/url] [Faiz x Parvana x Obadias]) [b] [/b]

- ([url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16569519]Pondering The Means Of The Universe[/url] [Faiz x Farrah]) [b] [/b]
- ([url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17663795]A Little Father/Daughter Time[/url] [Faiz x Dilara]) [b] [/b]
- ([url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18370067]Friendly Conversation[/url] [Faiz x Achal]) [b] [/b]
- ([url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18611757]My Sister's Secret[/url] [Faiz x Najiyya x Faeqa]) [b] [/b]
- ([url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19817755]Father and Son Bonding[/url] [Faiz x Rushil]) [b] [/b]
[b]Roleplay Links for Mother:[/b]

[b]Would you like having a throwback?[/b] Sure
[b]If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:[/b] His sister/litter-mate [url=http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/ukuuchawafalme/Uncerted/PridalCustom9copy.png]Amani[/url]
[b]Would you like having a random?[/b] Sure
[b]Cursed?[/b] Nope

[b]Times attempted[/b] [/size]

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:14 pm
Faiz

Obtained on: 05.25.2009
Obtained by: Custom
Colored by: Kireiyuu  
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games