Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:18 pm
" Mew? " Kibashiro said as she cocked her head to the side. " Mew! " Motako opened her eyes after hearing Kibashiro's second ' mew '. Motako flew her hands up to Sasori's rists and held on tight to them, not out of affection, but of mad-ness. " What are you doing? " she asked sharply. " Why are you touching me ears? What did you do the Kibashiro? "
Kibashiro came running to Motako as Motako said her name, and purred lightly as she brusht up against Motako's leg, " Mew? " Motako let go of Sasori's rists and picked Kibashiro up, Motako smiled as she let out another little mew.
Motako stood up and stared at them, Kibashiro still in her arms,  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:22 pm
Sakata jumped down from the tree raya let out a bark and jumped down to landing on her head"Offff"sata fell flat on her face.Raya jumped off of her head and bark again,Sakata got up and started laughing  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:54 pm
Deidara got up and Sasori slowly backed away to Deidara's side. He blushed as Deidara put his arm around his shoulders. "We didn't do anything to her. She attacked me!" He said, gesturing to himself with his forefinger. Sasori laughed a bit and poked one of the scratches on his partners face. Deidara jumped and laughed a bit too as he felt the warm finger touch his face. Sasori smirked and leaned in closer to Deidara's side and closed his eyes, being hugged closer. Deidara smiled too. "What's gotten into you? You used to be so nice and somewhat... skittish. But now, you won't even let you're friend touch you? And they say I'm mood-swingy..." Deidara said, hugging Sasori with both arms and kissing his forehead. Sasori opened his eyes and blushed even more. "Not now... Motako's right there..." he whispered, putting his hands to Deidara's mouth, blocking another kiss. Deidara tried to say something, but it was muffled by Sasori's hand, so he paid no attention to it. Sasori just looked at Motako from Deidara's arms, wondering what she was thinking.

((ohh... what's motako gonna do now?))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:09 pm
Motako glared at them, " I can hear you very well, my ears are more sensitve than you think, " She looked from them to Kibasiro, then back at them, her cold blue eyes tearing at them. " You don't have to say anything anyway your faces are proof enough. I'm not mean but I can be Deirdra, it's best if you keep your mouth shut . Motako glared at them once more then turned and walked away from them. Then she stoped in mid-step. She seemed to think for a second, but didn't say anything, she just sighed and continued walking, soon dissapearing through the trees.
(( muahhaha she's mad now! >3 lol ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:32 pm
Sasori stood there, still in Deidara's arms, and stared at Motako as she disappeared. Deidara let him go and looked down on him. "Go ahead... go get her." He said. Sasori nodded and ran off in her direction. His eyes so clouded with tears, he barely dodged a branch and lost his footing a few times, falling on his face. He stood up and wiped the blood from the scratch on his chin then wiping at his eyes with his sleeves. He walked back toward Deidara who was sitting in the cherry blossom forest, on the ground. "Find her?" He asked sympathetically. Sasori sadly shook his head, his eyes welling up with tears again. Deidara smiled as nicely as he could and stood up, letting Sasori fall into his arms and cry. "I d-don't know w-what I did... I-I didn't me-mean to hu-hurt her..." He said, through gasps for air. Deidara just stroked his hair soothingly, letting his partner cry on his chest.

MEANWHILE>>

((yes. Back to Hidan...))

"What's wrong Hidan-senpai?" Tobi said, plopping himself next to Hidan on the couch. Hidan just shot him a murderous glare and turned away, his face staying in that normal 'Don't piss me off or I'll kill you' look. "Go away. I don't want to talk to anyone... especially any friend of that rat Deidara's..." He spat at Tobi, grimacing at the mere mention of Deidara's name. "Alright... Tobi'll go away... but don't blame him when you need therapy..." Tobi said, getting up and backing away. "Too late for that..." Muttered Zetsu who was shuffeling into the kitchen at the time. "Shut the hell up... both of you!" Hidan said, standing up and glaring at them. The 'I'm gonna kill you' look fading into a look of utter sadness. "Or do you want to die like Kakuzu did!?" He yelled begining to cry and running into his room like a heart-broken teenage girl.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:40 pm
Motako sighed, she sat down on a small bench in the middle of a creek. She tought about what had just happened, and decided what she did might not have been best, but she did it and that's the way it would stay! ' If he wants to be like that, then so will I, ' Motako watched as the playful little Kibashiro chased after a butterfly, Motako sighed again. She was upset at him, but still only a few yards away from The Cherry Blossom Forest.
(( pic -> User Image ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:06 pm
Deidara lifted his friend onto his back again, he was still crying. "Don't worry, she'll come around... I hope." He whispered the last part, hoping Sasori wouldn't hear. Sasori rubbed at his eyes again, which were now blood shot from crying so hard. They got back to the windmill and Deidara put Sasori on the bed. "I'm going out... I promise I'll be back." Deidara said. "I'll hold you to it." Sasori said, smirking and kissing Deidara. Deidara blushed and waved as he walked out the door. He walked out onto the river in front of the house and walked down it a ways. Then, jumping into the forest, he jumped toward the Hideout...

MEANWHILE>>

Hidan had his head buried in his arms, he rolled over in his bed and stared at the ceiling, various stab marks in his chest over and through his heart. "Why was I cursed with immortality... I long to be with you again Kakuzu... to bad I can't join you... Oh, how I wish I could die sometimes..." Hidan said, visuilizing Kakuzus face in his closed eyes. Tears streaked his face. "That can be arranged." Said a farmiliar, but unwelcome voice from behind him. His eyes shot open so fast it was scary and he sat straight up, his pupills small and his eyes wide. "Just the person I was looking for... Ready to die are we?" Hidan said, smirking malevelontly.

((dun dun dun...))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:14 pm
(( O.o" ))
Motako sighed again and got up, she laced up her shoes and walked out of the forest and past the windmill. She was hopeing that Sasori wouldn't come out, she continued walking, then realized she had left something behind. " Crap! " Motako started walking back to the forest,
(( im probably gonna have to get off soon, like wit' u my perants have some bills to pay online and I have to go get a shower soon O.O" XD so it's not my fault if i suddenly dissapear! XD ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:28 pm
Deidara dodged the first attack Hidan sent his way, but the second one wasn't so easy. Hidan punched him square in the stomach, sending him flying through his door. "Not puttin' up much of a fight..." Hidan said, clenching his fist tightly in front of his face. "Oh ho ho... Don't worry this has jus--" He was cut off "Deidara-senpai! You came back to us!" Tobi yelled gleefully watching Deidara. "Tobi shut up. I came here for one thing, and one tihing only." Deidara grunted, as Hidan lodged his scythe in his arm. "This is gonna be no fun!" Hidan said, ripping the scythe out of Deidara's arm, leaving behind deep gashes. Deidara grunted again. "Yeah, well I only need one hand to finish you off..." Deidara said, lifting his arm and taking the glove off his hand with his mouth. He jammed his hand into the explosive clay pouch and grabbed an already made bird, throwing it a Hidan. "Die!" He yelled as the bird blew up mid air. Sending himself into a wall and blowing Hidan back into his room. "I'm not that easy to beat... I'm immortal remember!?" Hidan yelled, emerging from his room and lunging at Deidara, his scythe aimed at his chest.

. . .

Hearing an explosion, Sasori jerked his head to look out the window... and saw smoke billowing from the direction of the hideout. "No..." He muttered to himself and bolted out the door, nearly ripping it off it's hinges. He ran past Motako, who was walking cooly out of the forest, but didn't even glance at her. He was too worried. He lept toward the hideout again, hoping he wasn't too late.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:31 pm
Motako flinched and closed her eyes as he came running, Motako opened one eye and watched him leave, " What the hell? " Motako said as she looked at the smoke, just then Kibashiro came running out of the forest. Motako's lucky ribbon in her mouth " Oh! Kibashiro thank you! I'm happy you found that, my...birth... mother... gave it to me" She wispred to herself as she tied up her short hair, " We better go see what's going on! Come on Kibashiro, transform, " Kibashiro mewed then turned big again, Kibashiro can run much faster then Motako. Motako got up onto Kibashiro's back and Kibashiro began to run, they soon saw Sasori running twards the Hideout, " Kibashiro slow, " Motako cammanded her, she obayed and was soon going as fast as Sasori. " Sasori, it'll be faster, " Motako said cooly as she held out her hand to him, still on Kibashiro's back,  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:01 pm
Sasori glared at her and kept running. "I don't want you're help!" He said, huffing and holding his chest. "Deidara's in trouble... I know it. Besides, you don't even know where the hideout is!" He yelled at her and disappeared. He re-appeared a while away and continued to run, directly over the cliff into the river below. He held out his hand, the akatsuki ring he still had glowing, and he punched the rock sealed in his way, making it open. Hurredly, Sasori ran inside, horrified by what he saw. "No..." He said, as he saw Deidara lodged against the wall, the scythe through his chest, Hidan smirking triumphantly.

"Sa... Sasori, ru-run! Get aw-away from... Gyah!" Deidara yelled, but was cut off by Hidan pressing the scythe in further and twisting it a bit. "Doesn't feel so good does it?" He asked in a somewhat high-pitched squeak. Sasori looked terrified. His knees shaking uncontrolably and his eyes welling with tears. "Hidan... How could you!?" He yelled, wiping at his eyes. "Shut up, kid! You're not even part of the Akatsuki anymore! Same with this trator, so this is gonna happen to you in a minute!" He yelled, turning his face toward Sasori. Deidara grunted in pain and miraculously managed to kick Hidan so hard in the stomach, he was sent flying backwards into a wall and was knocked out cold. "Told 'im I still had so-some fight left in me..." Deidara gasped as he pulled the scythe out of his chest. Sasori ran over and caught Deidara just as he was about to fall over. "Deidara... you promised! You can't die! I won't let you!" Sasori cried, laying his partner down. Deidara just grunted in pain... and in agreement. He wasn't about to let himself die.

((Meh... I decided not to kill Deidara. I wish I could kill Hidan sometimes... but it would ruin the him being immortal and all...))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:17 pm
Motako rolled her eyes, " Boys! " She sighed and looked sternly ahead, " Ok, speed up Kibashiro " " MROW! " " 'Course I don't know were the hideout is! I mean I was taken there only a few days ago! But I'm so dumb I don't know were it is! " Motako yelled to the air sarcasticaly " All idiots! " Motako lept off Kibashiro's back as she slid to a halt in-front of the hideout. Motako un-sheathed her Katana and walked in, starring coldly at them " I don't know were the hideout is huh? " She smirked and layed her katana on one shoulder, almost mokingly,  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:26 pm
"SHUT UP!!!" Sasori screamed, turning to face her. His eyes were fierce, but so sad at the same time. "Just go away!" He yelled, turning his back on her and laying his hand on Deidara's cheek and looking at him solemnly. He sighed and a few tears streaked his face. "Just go away... there's nothing any of you can do..." He sobbed, leaning down close to Deidara. "The man I love is dying, and there's nothing you can do for him..." ((<-- wow... that sounded REALLY akward...)) Sasori sobbed even harder at the mere mention of Deidara dying.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:34 pm
" Fine, but I'm getting a little pay0back of my own! Hidan, rember you kid-napped me, did you think I had forgotten about that? " Motako asked sarcasticaly. Her eyes were feirce as she lept twards him and swung her Katana at his neck, making fall off and onto the ground. " Now wadduya gonna do with-out Kakuzu to help you with that? " Motako smirked as she left, not even looking back. She stoped in the doorway of the hideout " He won't be able to do to much dammage without his head, good-bye Sasori. " When Motako said good-bye it ment I don't want to you ever but she didn't expect him to know that. She just continued to walk out the door, Motako jumped onto Kibashiro's back and left, posibly never to be seen by any of them ever again. (( muahhahahahah Sasori's in BIG trouble now!! >3 ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:48 pm
((not necisarally... Sasori still has a few tricks up his sleeves...))

Sasori glared at her as she left. He didn't care if he saw her again or didn't. "Deidara?" He purred quietly, waiting for an answer. It was quiet for a moment, but then... "Hn?" Deidara mused quietly. "Hold on." Sasori replied warmly. He sat up straight and placed his hands over Deidara's heart where the worst damage was. So, Hidan wasn't aiming to kill... Sasori thought, examining the wound. His hands suddenly started glowing green with tints of blue here and there. Deidara grunted, but then laid still, trusting his parther. Sasori smiled and pressed his hand down a little harder, repairing the wound with his chakra. He finally finished, the wound not so fatal anymore, and moved to the other two gashes. "Thanks..." Deidara said weakly. Sasori continued to smile gently as he picked up his friend and did a few handsigns, making both of them disappear and re-appear in the woods. "Think you can hold out just a bit longer? We'll be home shortly..." Sasori mused. Deidara nodded and remained silent the whole way.

. . .

Hidan's body stood up, and grabbed his head. Tobi immediatly backed away, not wanting to take any part in what was going on. "Zetsu. You're good with body parts right? Put this back on." Hidan's head said, making the body hand it over to Zetsu. Zetsu solemnly nodded and followed the higher-up's orders. He sighed as he slowly stiched on Hidan's head again. There was a light thumping noise coming from down the leaders hallway. "Oh, this isn't gonna be good. Tobi's gonna go now..." Tobi said, slinking off to his room before Pein arrived in the room. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!?" He bellowed, staring at Zetsu and Hidan on the couch with his hypnotizing red eyes.

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff