Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:58 pm

how about shiro?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:00 pm

"Thats reminds me of Spirited Away, but yeah sure why not, but I was thinking Sinor Poopie pants but wahtev" she said picking up the baby "TO THE MALL!" she said turning into a kitten and holds it in her mouth "Okay this thing is bigger then me as a cat, you take it"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:05 pm

toshiro picks it up and follows her
so....my cycle or......what ever you use to get to school?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:07 pm

"I either walk or drive my Car, but then I got pulled over for driving a race car and speeding and almost running over this old lady who was hogging the lane so I walk now, So yeah your whatever you said" She said going through some bushes and jumping over the fence

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:12 pm

toshiro follows her and umps over the fence he then proceeds to the back of the parking lot and starts his cycle
ok get on and hold the undead crap machine
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:14 pm

She turns human and takes the Baby "Your so mean to Freddy, your a bad Dad you know that" she said getting on she holds on to his waist with one arm and holding the thing in her other

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:16 pm

hey i cleaned it...him....plus its human looking i mean couldnt they have any variety
he puts a helmet on her and another on him before starting the cycle and driving out of the school
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:20 pm

"Oh yeah I know, It's so annoying having a Human baby, when your like uhhh, Not even human"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:22 pm

your dad is human isnt he? ask him....then again both my parents think there human so im basically in the same boat
toshiro starts to drive faster down the road dogging cars and people
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:28 pm

[g2g now gotta go hear some stupid 5 hour speach XP tht I am ditching btw lol]
"Yeah he is, and he is a drunk retard most of the time"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:30 pm

wow....glad i dont know him very well
toshiro pulls in to the parking lot of the mall and parks off in a corner
{lol have fun}
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:10 pm

[lol We rode the Elevators for 2 hours straight and they go fast and they were made of glass and so we got a huge headache and we started random conversations with people and then when they left we said we loved them and we did your mom XD)

"Yes....be Glad.....Be very glad" she said pulling off the helmet and put it down and did the same for Freddy then began walking "Come on"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:55 pm

yeah but you can be normal in front of your parents i have to act human and stay in my room from dusk till dawn
he gets off the cycle and turns it off slipping the key in his pocket and the helmet on the handle bar before following them
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:03 pm

"Actually, not really, besides they are whats it called, the sex crazed type, I come home to a living room filled with drunk naked people every night, and most of them are my neighbors...So I stay locked in my room, so I wont get hit on by some drunkard, and finally at like 1 in the mourning they all finally left" she sighed

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:06 pm

wow...well remember the time i was put in the pound becouse my parents saw me as a wolf...thank god one of the pound nurses was a lycan or i would have gotten my balls chopped off and been put in a cage with a very mean pit bull
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games