Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

The Eclipsed Heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:55 pm
Evey walked through the halls of forks high "jeez this place is big"...she felt lonely and like she'd never fit in...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:25 pm
Kitten left Sureana and walked away into the woods. She sniffed the air, and she finaly smelled the scent of a young boy. Kitten followed the scent and walked deep inside the trees, and it became darker as she walked. Then she found it; there was a little boy with his scooter on the ground. He was about 9 or 10 years of age. Kitten sniffed the air and smiled, "He smells delicious...." then kitten saw what the boy was doing. There was a baby owl on the ground, and the boy was continuously kicking it. Shocked, Kitten ran toward him, and grabbed his arms. "You, nasty little boy! How dare you torture the poor birdy?" Kitten snapped his neck and then broke his arms in 3 seconds. The boy screamed in pain, but then Kitten grabbed the boy's throat. He choked for a long time, then he stopped moving. Kitten gently set the body down and picked up the baby owl. "You poor thing...."  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:42 pm
Josh just stared out into the meadow. He awed at it in amazement. He lay down on his back, and inhaled the deep scent of the meadow flowers surrounding him. He smiled at Elizabeth, "This place is nice.......hey, Elizabeth.....how old are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:10 pm
"21. Why?" she replied. "When I was 16 I was turned and it's been five years since then" Elizabeth explained, watching the twins running around and Caroline who was just crawling around nearby.  

Arriana_lynn

The Eclipsed Heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:25 pm
Kittycharm
Kitten left Sureana and walked away into the woods. She sniffed the air, and she finaly smelled the scent of a young boy. Kitten followed the scent and walked deep inside the trees, and it became darker as she walked. Then she found it; there was a little boy with his scooter on the ground. He was about 9 or 10 years of age. Kitten sniffed the air and smiled, "He smells delicious...." then kitten saw what the boy was doing. There was a baby owl on the ground, and the boy was continuously kicking it. Shocked, Kitten ran toward him, and grabbed his arms. "You, nasty little boy! How dare you torture the poor birdy?" Kitten snapped his neck and then broke his arms in 3 seconds. The boy screamed in pain, but then Kitten grabbed the boy's throat. He choked for a long time, then he stopped moving. Kitten gently set the body down and picked up the baby owl. "You poor thing...."

after evey left school she wandered into a forest... she could smell other people nearby...one human...one not... she slowly crept behind a tree and watched as a younger woman fought with a little boy... *having missed the little boy beating up the owl* evey gasped in horror as another vampire killed and innocent child...she stared horror struck by the choice the vampire had made...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:27 pm
When Kitten heard the gasp, she quickly turned around and glared into the spot where Evey stood. Now Kitten was scared, someone caught her feeding. Even though she was the only non vegetarian in the coven, she still was the same. Kitten was horrified now, if it was one of the werewolves from La Push, she'd be dead. She whispered very low, "W-who's there?" When no one answered, she responded, "I swear, I will kill you if you try to harm me." She raised her hands and showed her claws. Kitten's eyes turned from black to red.  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:32 pm
"Oh, I don't know. I've been trouble remembering when I was human....like the memories are getting blurry." He paused and stared up at the sky. "Elizabeth....is their a way to turn back?" Using his powers, he made the flowers under him grow thick and it grew quickly over him, covering him in petals and leaves.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:24 pm
"To human, no, you're stuck this way. It's not all that bad really. You'll remember your past life again but it always starts out that way." Elizabeth said, going after Caroline and picking her up when she tried to start climbing a tree. "No, no, no, you can't do that. You're to little" Elizabeth said and carried her back over.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:57 pm
Josh smiled at how cute the little girl/vampire caroline was. He pointed at the ground and suddenly daisies started growing. Josh plucked them and weaved a wreath of flowers out of them. Then, he set it on Caroline's head.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:25 pm
Elizabeth smiled at his kind gesture and Caroline looked up at him and smiled. "T...ta...tank... you" Caroline said hesitantly. "Oh my gosh! That was great Caroline!" Elizabeth exclaimed, picking her up and giving her a high five. "She hasn't talked since she was changed, you helped her talk Josh, I can't begin to thank you enough" Elizabeth said, beaming proudly. Caroline smiled at her mothers attention that she recieved. "Mommy....I... pppllaay sissy and brothyy?" she asked. "Yes. Emma, Jon, take your sister to play with you" Elizabeth called. The two rushed over and took Caroline from Lizzie. "Josh, I can't thank you enough for what you've done. She hasn't talked in so long and she used to be a little chatter box." Elizabeth said before reaching over and giving him a hug.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:33 pm
Josh stiffened slightly, but then he relaxed a little and pat his hands on Elizabeth's back awkwardly. "Um...your welcome..." He was a little surpirised. But as he started to become less miserable about his new life, being a vampire wasn't that bad after all. He didn't have to go to school, and most of the chicks would probably stare at him in an 'awh' whenever he'd walk by. But, something caught him off gaurd. The trees seem to be whispering to him. He kept on hearing noises coming from the trees, like they were talking to him. He glanced up nervously and said, "I think I'll go back to the house now. It's getting a little late."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:14 pm
"No, Ireland doesn't have very many humans to speak of, so I'm a vegetarian..." explained Ryan, she looked around at the others, and added, "Why, do some live here? I've been smelling something all morning, like ordinary-smelling air or something, would that be them?"

What were they like, Ryann wondered. Though she was glad these vampires were kind, Ryann couldn't help but wonder about them. Instead she said, "It's nice to meet you all", she nodded at Kitten and Sureana, "Should school start about now? God, I don't even know what grade I should be in, I'm so old." She gave a laugh that sounded like windpipes.

A R A Z A

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:00 pm
Sureana smiled. "Its going to be nice and sunny for a change today so I'm not going and I don't think anyone else should either. Well actually there aren't many of us around in the country. The population is mostly humans. We need to keep our existence on the low key if you know what I mean. If would be really bad if you or anyone else for that matter came into the public eye in the middle of a sunny day. If you want to you could come with me and you could join our coven. I'm the leader. The others are at the house."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:54 am
Kitten, frightened that she'd been caught feeding , ran as quickly as she can. She carried the little owl in her arms and ran wildly back to the parking lot. She gasped and crept back in the woods. Damn, the sun came out. Kitten was only wearing an old t-shirt and some jeans she stole from a human she drank out of. Edward came flying towards her and flapped his little bat wings frantically. He said, "Calm down! I think I know a way to go back to the house without letting you get exposed in the sun. Just write a note saying that you've gone back to the house. Then I'll leave it on Sureana's car." Kitten pulled out a scrap of paper and quickly started writing:

Sureana, I've gone back to the house. Please don't look for me. I think I've been caught feeding.

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:02 pm
Kitten finished writing the note and gave it to the little black bat. Edward took it quickly with it's claws and flew away. Kitten saw Edward fly towards Sureana, and he screeched in her ear trying to get her attention. But kitten already ran off back to the house.

The little black bat was trying to say to Sureana, "Hey! Look here! I have a message for you." But he knew that Sureana can't understand him; the words he was saying came out in screeches.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff