Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: A New Beginning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bonitachocolat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:09 pm
What do you guys use?....I'm a genjutsu user and I know enough medical jutsu to heal wounds a bit..... neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:11 pm
((You guys forgot I was still here, didn't you? T~T It's okay though ^^))

I must help them. Winnie told herself I-I want to fight Orochimaru too. I want to pay him back for what he's done. Winnie tried getting off the hospital bed but her body started hurting immediatly. That's right. I'm still healing from the last time. If I fight like this, I'll be done for....Dammit! Why now?
"I'm...I'm so pathetic." Winnie whispered as tears slowly dripped down her face.  

teioak888

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:04 pm
*Chiyo sits on the ground shaking*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:14 pm
Maria sees Yurugi grab Chiyo and take her into the hospital.I guess I'll have to fight Orochimaru too despite the risks..."I know a few medical ninjutsu as well and I use mostly fire jutsus."  

Winter Koala Is Gay

bonitachocolat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:30 pm
*Hurries up to Winnie and uses medical jutsu*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:35 pm
Yurugi ,his cursemark still at stage one, was ready and willing to fight Orochimaru and whatever else he throws at them.  

Yurugi

bonitachocolat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:12 pm
Where is he?..... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:07 pm
After Ninohime healed Winnie, she felt all her strength come back to her.
"I-I feel better. The pain is gone. I can fight!" Winnie jumped out of the bed and ran towards Chiyo. "Don't worry. I promised." Winnie whispered before running out where all the action is.  

teioak888

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:26 am
Sinn felt his curse mark start to burn, but shook it off. Then, he saw a villager walking near the hospital. "Hey, you! Get out of here! There's about to be a fight!" The man ran up to Sinn and kicked him hard in the stomach. He transformed into Orochimaru and Sinn jumped back.
"I thought I finished you, you little fool!"
"No... but I'm going to finish you! Die!!!" Sinn slashed at Orochimaru a couple of times with his sword and threw several shuriken at him, but they were all dodged. Sinn disappeared in a cloud of smoke and reappeared behind Orochimaru. He stabbed his sword through the snake-like person's head, but it was just a clone. Sinn kneeled down and felt the ground with his right hand, feeling for vibrations. He closed his eyes and focused. "He's not on the ground.... wait.... he's.... underground?" Orochimaru burst up through the ground below Sinn, grabbed the swords out of his hands, and shoved them into Sinn's stomach. "Aghhhhh!!!!!!" Sinn fell on his back, and tried taking the swords out of him but he couldn't move his hands.
"What-"
"Damaged your nerves. You can't move!" Orochimaru yelled. He took a kunai out of Sinn's kunai holder, and held it to his neck.
"Now you die just like your friends did!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:13 am
"Sinn!!!"Crap, at this rate we're all going to die! Maria starts to go over to where Sinn is but was stopped by the fact that Orochimaru was holding a kunai to his neck. Maria silently activated her sharingan.  

Winter Koala Is Gay

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:34 am
"No... it can't end like *coughs blood out* this... it can't..."
He couldn't do anything but watch as Orochimaru thrust the kunai into his neck. He screamed, but only for a second. Orochimaru smirked and spat onto the dead body. "Fool!"

((No, I'm not done with this RP... I've got something planned....))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:16 am
Winnie was standing right in front of the hospital door when she saw Sinn get killed. Winnie's eyes were wide in fear as she gasped. Orochimaru heard her and looked at her with those snake eyes of his.
"I remember you. You were with the weaklings I killed earlier. I thought I killed you as well. Well, might as well finish the job."
Winnie tried to move and fight, but she couldn't. W-Why can't I move? Move! Move dammit! Winnie ordered herself. Everything seemed to go in slow motion for Winnie as she waited to meet her fate.
"Winnie..." Someone called out to her. Winnie recognized the familar voice in her head. Ren!
"Come on Winnie. Fight. Aren't you going to try and avenge us?" This time it was Kiyoshi. In front of Winnie stood Kiyoshi and Ren smiling at her.
Ren, Kiyoshi. Winnie began to cry as she nodded. I'll avenge you. Just watch
Time seemed to go back to normal as Orochimaru ran towards Winnie with the kunai.
"Die!" Orochimaru shouted. Winnie somehow dodged his attack and ran towards Maria and the others.
crap, I just remembered...I don't have any of my weapons Winnie mentally slapped herself  

teioak888

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:05 am
Atekeru silently waited in the shadow of an alley. The two Jonin passed the alley, and Atekeru ran out from hiding. He held two daggers and stabbed both Jonin in the back of their heads. He took one of their headbands and took off his own headband that had a slash in it. He put the Jonin's headband on and looked over at the hospital which was a couple buildings away. What the hell? Orochimaru? He disappeared and reappeared in front of the hospital. "Hey, what's Orochimaru doing here?" He asked Winnie. He noticed the dead body on the ground, and ran over to it. "Sinn? Sinn? You- you're not supposed to get killed, man!" He punched the ground, dropped his daggers, and took the bloody swords from Sinn's body. "He was my only friend, you b*****d!" Atekeru screamed at Orochimaru and disappeared. Moments later, he reappeared, black chakara around him. "Now, it's your turn to die!!!" Atekeru ran at Orochimaru and punched him in the stomach, sending him flying backwards until he crashed into a building. The building collapsed on top of Orochimaru, and Atekeru, not done yet, yelled, "Fire style, fire ball jutsu!" The black fireballs shot at the collapsed building, setting it on fire and making the rubble explode. "Burn in hell!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:01 pm
Winnie stared shocked at the power this guy had. Who is this guy? Well whoever he is, he's strong.  

teioak888

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:15 pm
Atekeru sprinted towards the building and searched the rubble for Orochimaru. "Damn it! He's gone!" He slammed the swords into the ground making them shatter. When I find you, Orochimaru, I'm going to tear you limb from limb!! He silently walked back over to Sinn's body and stared at it. "No... I made a promise that I'd never let him die by Orochimaru's hands..." The chakara around Atekeru disappeared and he kneeled down. Next to Sinn, in the dirt he wrote the initals "S.U." and put a slash through it. "Sinn Uchiha." Atekeru stood up and looked at the group. "My name is Atekeru. I'm 14, and I'm an assassin. I've got a shadow demon inside of me, and so did Sinn. Before, I let the demon partially take over me, but I still had most control over myself. It's okay if I'm seen in public since nobody ever sees me when I kill... but don't worry, I won't hurt you guys. "  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff