Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
END OF WOLVES{need vampires} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:10 am
(awsome XDD)
She walks around boredly, pulling her cloak closer, she humms a tune before looking around  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:04 pm
She walks into where she can only see some stream of water hmm well this looks like a good spot to rest Wolves Fang settled down .
(well you can do what you want now is you wish you can kill him just wanted to see what you`d do!!) twisted  

SweetKeiks

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:21 pm
[
size=18](I still think people have forgotten this place helllooo people talk!!!)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:58 pm
larkin woke up in his cave "ow my head hurts."  

King Phar

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:02 pm
Wolves fang stood up only to fall she hadn`t slept in four days she went to look for Larkin and see if he was ok her stomachs cut breoke back open and she was out of neddels and had to wrap it up with her shirt she had in her bag!! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:05 pm
looking out holding his head and taking a swig of sacra "hello fang you ok?"  

King Phar

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:07 pm
No if you count staying alive after loosing a lot of blood you ok after the question falls down from blood lose!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:23 pm
she licks her fingers free of blood, her dress was torn in many places, showing skin "i need some new clothes" she said and starts to walk, looking around for anybody to help her  

Aprilbaby1

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:37 pm
Wakes up to fin her self Wolves fang on the ground oh boy was that some nightmare she looks over to see Larkin sitting there drinking !! xp eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:43 pm
Reason sniffs the air, smelling blood, her eyes turn red and she runs with vampire speed to find the source  

Aprilbaby1

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:49 pm
She looks at her stoamch and its fine well what in the heck happened Wolves Fang stands she senses somthing going at a high rate of speed and looks for what is coming with her blacked eyes her dress was sown and patched and she looked at Larkin to see if he noticed it but he didn`t he sat and drank !! ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:54 pm
Reason stops right in front of the girl, her eyes red, she smiles, her fangs showing  

Aprilbaby1

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:00 pm
Wolves Fang Smiled right back showing her own fangs big as they can be for right now Wolves Fang bowed and then asked Adn who might you be??  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:12 pm
"reason" she answered back, she looks at the blood "and may i ask why you are hurt?" she smirks and licks her lips again  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:49 pm
realizing he might be needed larkin walked out "hello fang sorry i'm.... aaaahhhh." looks at bottle "drunk."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff