Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:54 pm
Chihiro: ...why is Khana just running off like that  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:11 pm
"i...i dont know..." she said looking at the direction Khana ran....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:49 pm
((woot maybe we will all turn evil and kill each other that would be awesome!
blaugh twisted twisted xp ))Khana kept on running and crying untill she came to the village.She went to her hiding spot the underground tunnels.She stopped crying and just layed on her bed playing the whole battle againest Orochimaru in her head over and over again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:52 pm
((yeah it would be cool for us all to turn on eachother but not KILL eachother >.< silly gurl lol xd xp ))
Fujuki ranm to follow but lost her when she went in her hidout "where is she?"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:37 am
Chihiro: O.o...Sero, can you tell me whats going on if you can?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:32 am
((oh sorry lol
blaugh rofl ))
Khana stayed there in her hideout but now she was asleep thinking of what would happen if she turned evil.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:36 pm
*sigh* Fujuki walked bac ot the others "i lost her" she said dissapointed....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:27 pm
((man we have to wait for either Sero or Chihiro to post...Sorry Chihiro who is online right at this second for saying that))  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:39 pm
((she left -.-))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:51 pm
((Oh Man that stinks...............it was probaly for a reason though))  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:46 pm
Raikou walks along the tunnels. "Man...I always hate talking to other kages..." He said spitting on the ground. Looking up sharply he notices someone up ahead. "Their chakra is low...must be sleeping." He slowly creeps forward trying to feel out any traps.

((Sorry made some changes to my character. page 7 if you want to check back. I only changed the name, and made him a few years older.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:34 pm
((okay ^.^))
Fujuki felt a strong chakra neer by where khana has dissapered......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:46 pm
((Okay!cool another person for the rp Yeah!))
Khana woke up she heard footsteps but didn't see anyone.She got up from her bed and started to walk the hall closest to her room.I thought I heard footsteps...oh..might have been a mouse or some other animal.Khana walked back to her desk and began to write some notes she had forgot to finish.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:15 pm
Raikou came up to a door in the wall (is she in like a little room that she built in the tunnels or a pre-made one? ) He goes to reach for the door nob before a fuuma shuriken came flying at him. As he jumped away from it, it went flying straight through the door.

The new comer had a mask that looked like a skull, with a head band from the village hidden in the clouds. "Raikou, I'll teach you to kill one of my comrades!!! He shouts out as he does he makes some hands signs creating a sword of purr electricity.

Raikou only smirks as he grabs the blade with his bare hands. "Your dumber then I thought."

The ninja's eyes widen in pure shock to see that someone was able to with stand the shock of his blade with out being fried to a crisp. "How.." He gasps.

"I am never alone." As he said that an almost wicked grin forms on his lips as a very powerful surge of electricity flows through the ninja's blade. As the surge ran through his body, he lets out an intense cry of pain. Raikou shakes his head as the ninja falls to the ground. "Why did you have to take it so personal... It wasn't like I really wanted to kill your friend..." He said with a heavy sigh, as all signs of any electrical chakra vanish.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:21 pm
Fujuki heard yells from the direction Khana was in, who is with her.....she wasnt screeming tho....but who was??? she thought o herself "Stay here!" she said to Sero and Chihiro as she ran in he direction Khana was in and Raikou and saw him, not to far from her, right where she lost Khana, where is she...and who is this??? she asked herself as she hid behind a tree not to far from him.....  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games