Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:38 pm
((I gotta go... I'll be back))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:39 pm
((So I am not the only one who knows japanesse here.))
"I think I am gonna call it battle fire." Flame said thinking "Because I am always fighting it..."  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:40 pm
twilight_animeprincess
"Well. I guess my power is more like yours than the others.. It's offensive. I got my powers a few months ago so I've been practicing with it. I can control water and ice elements for attacks and some defensive stuff. Let me show you." Inoue explained. She placed her hand in front of her and concentrated on it. Quickly, a ball of ice began to grow in her hand until it reached the size of a baseball. "See? I can form it into any shape I want to, but mostly I use it as arrows since it is easier for me. I've been practicing archery since I was very young..." she said.

(( scream gonk THAT IS MY POWER WORD FOR WORD!!!! -.- o well u can have it ill change mah pro to something else.....0.0 I JUS THOUGHT OF SOMETHING Flame pretend u gave me the shirt that is in mah profile pic and that is how it loks outside right now 0.0 XP))
Fujuki was still walking home and it got dark and fogy "I wonder what the others are talking about right now" she looked up at the dark sky "*sigh* wish i could be there" she said to herself as she stoped in the middle of the bridge she was walking on and walked to the edge and loked over at the cold water and the fish swiming in it.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:56 pm
Sayuki-Uchiha

Fujuki looked bad at Flame noticing he was talking to her "Oh...uh..." she thought for a second her mind was blank for a second "Well i descovered my powers about...hmmm lets see... about 6 months ago. it was a shok that i learned how to heal people so fast. that is the only power i tried to control and not ignore....im to afraid to try anything else sweatdrop " she said babaling on not paying attention "I never got really close to people because of it i stoped talking to my friends to protect them.....i never talked to boys much sweatdrop ........ " she said babaling on " eek im srry sweatdrop i didnt mean to talk so much" she apolagized

((I thought this was your explaination of your power....I don't see the word for word part....))
"So why are we haveing this meeting? Are just going talk about our powers or was there something else?" Flame asked standing up.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:01 pm
((nope i havent descovered any other powers but healing.....i saw that i put the basic elements [fire, water, and earth] so i was wrong i have that on another rp srry sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:06 pm
((That was what I thought you put! xd Glad to see I am not crazy))  

FlameDemerio

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:14 pm
((Hey can I bring in a Haki attack?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:25 pm
((lol ofcorse...il post wat a haki looks like later i gtg ill post in a bit))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:34 pm
((Don't they just look like cyropterians from blood+? That what Imagianed them like...))
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:12 pm
((0.0 exactly i was lookin 4 a pic but my sis was on so i couldnt find 1...well they do have a human looking form to but u dont have to post the human form...well lets begin the attack twisted XP))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:22 pm
((I post haki in dark red...))
It was just about sunset and the sent of the crstal was getting stonger. A lone Haki smelt it two days ago and has been trying to find it. He stopped. He sniffed the air the scent was comming from two different direction. He went to the one he felt was closer. Running along side of a river he saw a bridge up ahead with a girl on it. He let out a loud roar and ran toward her.

Flame, Khana and Inoue were still talking when Flame notticed it was dark. "We should probally go now. I don't want you7 guys to get in trouble too." Flame said as they all left the cave. Flame decided he was going to stay out late. He started to make his way to the resturant when he heard a distant roar that shoke him to his core. What the hell was that?!?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:27 pm
Fujuki was daydreaming when she heard te roar "Wh-what was that?' she said looking around her then she saw a large figure not to far from her, shr eyes widened and she tryed to stay calm but her whole body shook "Some one help me" she whispered.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:50 pm
"Grrrrr..."Oz growled as he heard something and started to run after it.
((by the way Oz is a werewolf not a haki))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:51 pm
((oh okay mrgreen ....wait does that mean ur a Haki0.o???  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:53 pm
The haki jumped and swung at her. Instead of hitting her he decided he was going to mess around with her. He hit the railling taking it of. Then he landed on the brdge and slowly walked over her. Making a short of laugh growl sound he lugnged forward to finish her off in one bite.But his mouth didn't tast warm flesh instead it felt a sharp pain. The haki open its eyes to see....

Flame ran toward the sound as fast as he could he didn't know why but he felt as if he had to. He could feel his crystal burn and itch as if the crystal wanted to fight. Does it have a will? Is it why I feel like I have to go to the roar? Suddenly he heard Fujuki voice in his head Help! Flame ran up some stairs to see a monster lunging at Fujuki. Flame dashed forward and did an upward block with his sword. The monster opened its eyes and made eye contact with Flame. Suddenly Flame eyes started to feel a surge of power. He suddenly felt as if his eyes were faster at seeing things. He saw the monsters hand twitch and he knew that it was about to strike. Moved his sword to block only to noticed that he blocked the attack as soon as it started to happen. I didn't react...I predicted with my Shiryoku. Thats a new power. Flame thought slashing driving him back while easily blocking and countering

The haki noticed a center difference in Flame ever scence they made eyecontact. He could even think about a swing with out being blocked the quickly slashed suddenly he saw his eyes iris's had a design on them that seemed to get clearer with every swingc ((I post my own type of shirigan)). It felt like it peirced his mind. Suddenly Flame lunged forward. The haki tried to hit him but Flame cut off his arm from the shoulder. The haki's eyes widdened in fear.

Flame cut of the monster's arm then shoved his blade foward aiming for the area between th monster's eyes. The blade went through the skull. its over.Flame let the monster fall to the ground while Flame toke his blade out.
"Are you ok?" Flame asked Fujuki while flicking his sword to get of the blood

((wow that was long!!))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games