Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:14 pm
That morning Belle changed and walked over to Charity's apartment and knocked on the door while saying, "Charity! It's time to get up!" After several minutes of waiting and a few lectures from neighbors, she let herself in and sat on Charity's couch.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:24 pm
Shaylene fumbled with the bed sheets and made her way to the bathroom. She combed her hair back into a bun and then rummaged through the closet. Pulling on a pair of tattered jeans and a green tanktop, Shaylene headed for the door. Once outside Shaylene saw that it was raining so she slipped back inside and grabbed her parka. You wanna make a memory? You wanna steal a peice of time? Shaylene sang as she walked to school.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:28 pm
Charity had heard the soft pounding on her apartment door, but was too lazy to answer. When she heard the door open and close, she began to wory.
She forced her eyes to open, not that it made a difference. When she rolled over to get out of bed though, she actually fell out, knocking her clock over, a creating a loud crash. Charity groaned, forcing herself up, walked over to her door, and oppened it. In the other room she smelled Belle, who was calmly sitting on the coutch.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:52 pm
You wanna sing a melody? I wanna write a little rhyme? Shaylene sang, not knowing if those where actually the lyrics. Pulling her parka tighter, Shaylene walked a bit faster towards the school. I should totally invest in a car She muttered to herself. Looking around the almost deserted parking lot, Shaylene wandered into the office. Hello Shaylene smiled warmly at secretary. Hearing the door open and close behind her, Shaylene turned slightly and caught a flash of red hair. Oh Snap. I-I'll talk to you l-later, Miss... Shaylene rushed from the room, brushing passed the boy, and burst through the door.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

medusa56

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:08 am
"Morning, sleepy-head!" Belle said laughing after she heard the clock crash to the ground and saw Charity enter the room. "You really need to get to bed earlier, that way you're ready when I get hear."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:57 pm
Shaylene looked around and waited for Belle, Alice, and Charity. What was my squedual? She wondered as she sat on a bench.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:35 pm
As I ran to school, I smelled her. I stopped. Why was I stopping? Why was I going to the place she was? Why couldn't I just see her at school? Was this the right feeling? Was she the one? I ran towards her scent. I found it! I found it! I thought to myself as a lightly knocked on the door in front of me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:10 pm
Charity rolled her eyes as best she could. "As if that's actually possible, there's a tad bit too much going on. . . With all you vampires roaming around, that is." Charity walked back into her room, breathing deeply. I really should get an air freshener, she thought.
Skipping a shower, she got dressed in sweats and a loose sweatshirt. Charity walked back over to Belle and grabbed her shoes. Putting them on, she asked, "It is friday, right?"  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:15 pm
((Nick is at Charity's house right? I'm assuming he is, if not I'll edit the post))
"Yeah," Belle said, walking towards the door when she bumped into Nick.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:06 pm
Shaylene sat twiddling her thumbs and thought about running home for a bit. She was way to early for school. Standing up Shaylene walked across the parking lot and into the tree's.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:11 am
"Hurray for casual fridays, then," Charity said as she watched Belle open the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:47 pm
((yes i am))
I watched as she bumped into me. "Hi. I'm Nick from yesterday. I didn't quite catch your name." I wasn't able to pay attention to my surroundings.  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:06 pm
Walking in circles, bored out of her mind, Shaylene decided to go to Charity's place.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:52 pm
"I'm so sorry, Nick," Belle said. "I'm Belle, I guess we should get to school now."  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:57 pm
Alice sat in homeroom, far earlier than all of her siblings and other classmates, reading a catalog and seemed immune to the teacher's stares.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games