Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:04 pm
congrats deadly!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:44 pm
so, when do the King and Queen get announced?  

-Darth Oreo-

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:45 pm
"Thanks Darth!" Deadly said. "It was announced last night. Dulcineo and Kore won King and Queen respectively."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:57 pm
Lerina reentered the ball, her owl and bat flying happily over her head. She laughed at their antics, "You two certainly seem to like this ball. I wonder how many people are here right now."  

Eisoji

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:35 pm
"So very nice of you Deadly." Kore walked before them out of the shadows. A baby tiger followed behind her. "How has everyone been since I have been away?" she sat in the empty 'throne' on the stage. Kore set the scepter of her father, Hades upon her lap and her crown rested on top of her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:32 pm
Ars came in from a white pool on the wall, that disappeared as soon as she entered the hall. "Oh we still have guest! Good night, everyone! I see you're enjoying yourselves."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Dulcineo reentered--it was a little later than he'd meant to return, but he was certain not to let it show--still with Julius in tow, and he was carrying himself rather highly; no doubt his crowning the night before had boosted his ego a little, and some of that was left over.

He strode up onto the stage next to Kore (Julius took his spot at the back) and smiled, once again taking her hand and kissing it. "I apologize for making you wait, milady."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:37 pm
Dr4g0nH34rt
hey everyone. ill be honest, im only here because eisoji and deadly invited me. sorry ars but i really dont do balls especially in real life, all i do then is sit around, be bored, wishing i had the abillity to dance and to ask a girl out.*sigh* so ill do my best as possible....*walks over to the bar and sneaks a few Dr Peppers inside my jacket*
*looks around for the less attractive girls...giving me more chance of scoring a kiss nevermind sleeping with em....i mean dancing rolleyes hang on why am i correcting myself in my head...to hell with it, im finding someone*
"ooo nachos" biggrin

[[Id: Ars Arcana
Heroic Class: Huge IQ Geek with low effort capacity.

And we don't have balls AT ALL in my country. Nothing related to the balls you guys have. And dancing and asking a girl out is more about self confidence, get a friend to go with you to a dance class, you'll lose all the fear. Sleeping with a girl! ...Hold on Ars is a telepath girl, be careful lol.]]  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:38 pm
Ars Arcana
Ars came in from a white pool on the wall, that disappeared as soon as she entered the hall. "Oh we still have guest! Good night, everyone! I see you're enjoying yourselves."
"Hopefully we have guests for sometime still. If people are still about will you keep the ball running?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:52 pm
Ars smiled, "The ball itself is oficially over, but I have strings to pull with Taifallos. Next time I see her. We'll see... Maybe a permanent Ars' Mansion Thread. In a RPG scenarios forum." She waved her hand about. "But the party ends only by day 4 or so, in a must, because I have to be at an appointment." [[Read: entrance exam for federal university.]] "While we still are in the mood, some music and pizza bites won't do us ill." She ordered a servant to bring about a musical band, in a few minutes the band was settled and playing.  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:10 pm
Lerina smiled and swayed to the music as she replied, "Well it's just that this thread was more popular in it's few days than the Elders Ball has been since it started. I think part of that was the prizes. I was hoping to keep chatting with my fellows here. They've all been very nice, and entertaining. I've had such fun."

(((Good luck on your exam.)))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:15 pm
Kore smiled a bit and blushed as Dulcineo kissed her hand. "No worries came upon me my lord, I knew you would come to my side." she giggled slightly. Cerberus walked up to the stage, bowing slightly at his mistress and then walked up to behind her throne. After seeing Dulcineo, he nodded his head at him. "How are you this evening, sir?"  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:18 pm
Eisoji
Lerina smiled and swayed to the music as she replied, "Well it's just that this thread was more popular in it's few days than the Elders Ball has been since it started. I think part of that was the prizes. I was hoping to keep chatting with my fellows here. They've all been very nice, and entertaining. I've had such fun."

(((Good luck on your exam.)))

"I've had fun as well, and yes the prizes are... Prizes. As long as a thread gives items and gold, it'll be alive." Ars thought if she should dance as well. "But I bet this kind of event can be repeated every once in a while." She thought further. "Maybe every month with a host, something like that. ... And maybe today we'll see Kore and Dulcineo kiss." She choked. "I mean dance. Don't eat me, Cerberus!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:22 pm
As soon as Kore heard Arcana say her comment, she blushed a deep red, which shown a lot on her pale skin. When Cerberus heard the same comment, he started to growl. Kore then swatted slightly at him to knock it off. He did so but kept an evil glare at Arcana.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:26 pm
Dulcineo made a small sound at Arcana's comment--it couldn't be said what exactly he meant by it--but decided not to say anything. Instead, he nodded back to Cerberus, for once choosing to display a bit of the respect Julius had suggested. "I am well, and I hope the same goes for you; thank you. I think there's someone in the back who'd like to see you, but I wouldn't ask you to separate from your mistress."
Julius, meanwhile, who knew exactly what Dulcineo was up to, closed his eyes and shook his head. "Tch."  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff