Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:17 pm
I sighed slowly, "I don't think Diva wants me to come.. but I will if that's ok.." I said still looking down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:04 am
Salem Delgado
"Very well then, thank you," I said flipping the phone shut and poketing it "Alright Diva, since we can not find anything here the best thing to do is to look where they were last know to live and see what we find." I smiled standing Kaoru up "But I want my friends to come with us...if they wish to come that is."
Diva narrowed her eyes at him" Diva be nice now," Ok she can come"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:56 am
I sighed again and stood up off the ground, "Thank you.." I said quietly. 'I wonder if she's only letting me come because of Sano or..' I shook my head to my thoughts. 'No, I won't think of that..' I looked at Sano and spoke in an angelic voice as I smiled, "So, tell me more about yourself." And I looked at the others too, "I would like to know more about all of you, if it's alright." I put on a happy expression, so I wouldn't worry anybody.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:20 am
I was the third child that came out fo my mother since now one knew about i went around looking for someone to talk to until i found Diva, I'm sorry Diva but it was me who killed joel  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:36 pm
OOC: I'll wait till everyone replys on this ^^ or at least most of everyone  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:31 pm
OOC: Hey everyone, I'm being sent off to camp for a week and will have no access to a computer while I'm there. I'm really sorry, but as soon as I get back, I'll continue rping with you guys! I'll just have something to make my character go away for a while when I'm gone, and when I'm back, then my charie will come back too. I'll miss you all! ^^

IC: I all of a sudden perked up as if hearing something from far away. I stood up and looked off into the distance, "I have to go somewhere to check something.. I think it'll help me gain some of my memory back..." I looked at everyone with a smile, "I promise not to be long, it should only take 5 days for the whole trip." I then looked at Sano with tender eyes.. 'I wonder if he'll miss me...' "I also think that no one should come with me.. it's too dangerous, I couldn't risk any of you.." I smiled warmly and sighed as I turned around and started walking. I only turned around once to wave farewell for now, "Remember, no one follow me!" I laughed so no worry would come into their minds; and so, I left for the place that would hopefully help gain some of my memory back far away.

Cutegirlo0o

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:48 pm
Kayle:
I seperated from the small group.
i smiled.
"I think my path.....leads me in a different direction" i said, continuing to wlak my way with Kai.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:33 pm
Name: Takada
Appearance: User Image
Species: Unknown
Weapons/Powers: Has a whip and 2 daggers, and has all elemental power
Bio: Takada is Kaoru's older sister. She too has an angelic voice, and has been appearing the age of 19 for 123 years. They come from a different world obviously, and Takada is the true blood heir to their thrown. She's come back to protect her sister from their father and brother or anyone else. Takada is the best warrior on their planet and fights VERY well. She can take down anyone even without her elemental powers. She's always protecting her sister whenever she can out of pure love for family; not to mention she was stunningly beautiful.

Sexii_Shadow

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:18 am
I arrived on this earth looking for my sister Kaoru. 'I know she has lost her memory.. but I must protect her from father and our brother.' I looked around me swiftly and started running toward where Sano and the others were. 'I must hurry.' So I took off even faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:37 pm
"Alright I guess we should be on our way then..." I sighed as I begin walking awaychuckling about how I had slipped the adress of where to get the tickets into Kaoru and Kale's pockets before they left... "Sooo, Diva, Rina we have a bit of free time before the flight...what do you wish to do?"  

Salem Delgado

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:32 pm
I quickly came to a halt when Sano, Diva and Rina came into my sight. I was a fair enough distance from them, but they would be able to see me anyway. I stood there, stunningly gorgious for any man to look upon me, but every time I kept my heart safe by not showing love for more than a friend and anyone except family. I knew most, if not all men only wanted to be my husband for the fame and fortune, and also to take over my father's thrown. I spoke to them in my angelic voice, "Please, do you know a girl named Kaoru? It is important that I must find her."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:18 am
Salem Delgado
"Alright I guess we should be on our way then..." I sighed as I begin walking awaychuckling about how I had slipped the adress of where to get the tickets into Kaoru and Kale's pockets before they left... "Sooo, Diva, Rina we have a bit of free time before the flight...what do you wish to do?"
Hmm how about we go for a swim? I havent gone swiming in a while." Diva someone else is here" Forget her for now"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:20 am
Sexii_Shadow
I quickly came to a halt when Sano, Diva and Rina came into my sight. I was a fair enough distance from them, but they would be able to see me anyway. I stood there, stunningly gorgious for any man to look upon me, but every time I kept my heart safe by not showing love for more than a friend and anyone except family. I knew most, if not all men only wanted to be my husband for the fame and fortune, and also to take over my father's thrown. I spoke to them in my angelic voice, "Please, do you know a girl named Kaoru? It is important that I must find her."
Rina looked at her and narrowed her eyes" She left sometime ago since you are here tell her to stay away from sano we she has you now."Then she walked away  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:09 am
Kayle:
I saw a girl pass by and lifted an eyebrow, i sensed nothing evil or dicontent about her...a bit stugborn that was about it...
I pu tmy hands in my pocket and found the address, i looked over at sano and smiled, he probably didnt see me but, i was content with my silent thankyou. I put my hair into a high ponytail and put my sword into its sheath on my back i spread my wings and took off into flight, towards somewhere my heart was tugging me to go.

Kai:
I smiled slightly and fallowed her.
:if i may ask, where are we going?" i asked, sincerley.

She answered, "Even i dont know, but somehow it feels like its a little part of my childhood" i said.  

Rae-sempai

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:32 pm
I gently placed my hands on my hips; I had little tolerance for girls with attitude. "I don't mean to pre-judge, but you seem like a spoiled little brat, who doesn't know the words kindness or caring." I gave her a glare back, and looked at Sano with a tender face, "Please, do you know where she is or what direction she went? She's my little sister, and it's very important that I find her.." I always put on a tough face and act so I don't show my weaknesses... but really.. I was very loving and would've liked to make tons of friends.. I just never was allowed to, "If you're her friends, surely she would've told you how long she would be, right?"  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games