Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:22 am
She nodded again and leaned back as they went off. " alright...and either way you all have my 2 million dollar account.."S he shrugged and watched as they drove.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:24 am
"Damn! That is alot of money," Jim stated with wide eyes. "Your really serious about him. Aren't you?"  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:28 am
She blushed at his exclaim of money. " yeah..yeah i really am..." She smiled and leaned back again. "...and it grows 50,000$ every month "  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:31 am
"Wow!" he said both in refrence to the money and her reply to his question. "Your really giving us your account?"  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:34 am
She nodded smiling. "W hat use is it to me? i'm supposed to be dead.." SHe said leaning back and looking at him. She smiled and continued to watch.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:37 am
"Yeah that is true," he said driving. "Guess thanks are in order."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:38 am
Shes hook her head no. "No its alright...i wanted to..." She smiled at him andonce they arrived she began to help him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:26 am
Once there Jim led her to all of the shops that they usually go their supplies from. When everything was boxed up and put in the van he looked the list over. After the last box was put in he crumpled up the list. "Well, that looks like everything," he said tossing the list into the van and closing the doors. He looked at her and asked, "There anything you need to get here before?"  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:33 am
She shook her head no and slid intothe passenger seat her converses tapping each other soflty." Anything you need Jim ?" SHe asked biting her lip softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:36 am
"Not today," he said getting in the driver seat. "If I need something then I can get when I visit my family," he said quietly as he started the van. He then carefully manuvered down the streets out of the town.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:40 am
She nodded and watched as they went along. Once there she helped them all unload easily and walked up to Rai's office. She knocked on the edge of his doorway leaning in it as she smiled at him. " am i interupting. ? "  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:43 am
Rai looked up to her from the book that he was reading. "No your not," he said closing the book and setting it down."How did the supply run go?"  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:48 am
SHe nodded. " good..."She walked in and sat gently onhis lap hugging him. She sighed and snuggled agaisnt him looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:52 am
He smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her. He then leaned down and gently kissed her on her lips.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:55 am
She blushed and kissed him gently as her arms wrapped around him.S he sighed and snuggled closer to him as her lips were connected to his.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games