Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:40 pm
teresia traced the gold pattern on her black silk thread comforter. "well we have the fire pit out back and i'll bring my new sterio down there. i don't know what you'll like of my cd's but i have a lot of choices." she replied pulling out a large silver suitcase from under her bed and a big black case from her bedside. "the black one are my favorites but the silver one has everything else."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:25 pm
Billy looked at the cases. "That's a lot of CD's..." he said quietly.
"Just pick the ones you like, Teresia." Ben said, wrapping his arm around her waist. "We're all tone deaf anyway. 'Cept for Erin."Erin nodded. "'Tis true."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:31 pm
teresia laughed slightly, a blush rushing into her face. "music is what has kept me sane." she smiled and looked up to ben. "i'll bring them all if you grab the player." she asked carefully with a sweet smile. she then looked over at erin. "and then we can go through the music." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:40 pm
Ben shook his head. "I'll get the CD's. In all truth, I'm WAY stronger."
Erin nodded. "I'll get get the CD player. It's pack rule that the host or hostess doesn't do anything. Unless your Billy."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:44 am
teresia rolled her eyes. she didn't like tyhe idea of doing nothing. thy've done so much for her already, can't she do this simple thing? she looked at the others move around her, no she wouldn't be allowed. she sighed and followed, biting the inside of her lip.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:06 pm
Ben kissed the top of Teresia's head. "Don't kill yourself over this. It's just tradition."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:46 am
Teresia sighed, "i won't kill myself over it, i just don't like it." she made to follow. "ah well, i'll just nod my head and smile i guess." she laughed slightly knowing that she'd get them back eventually.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:45 pm
"That's our trooper." Erin said, pushing the door open with her foot.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:21 pm
she rolled her eyes as she walked down the stairs and headed out the back door. the fire pit was under somthing that looked like a shed cut in half and then a hole cut in the top for smoke and if the fire should get too high. she pulled some of the wood off the far wall, where it was stacked, and put it into the pit. "this should work good enough." she smiled remembering how frustraited her uncle used to get with wet wood and rain out there. she was the only one who could get the fire started and keep it going.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:23 pm
"Righty-o. Where should we set up?" Ben asked.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:18 pm
teresia pointed to the left side where an extention cord came up out of the ground by the wall. "my uncle was just going to have it go across the yard from the house but the idea of rain getting to a electrical cord didn't seem too smart." she smiled. "and if you need anything else just go up to the house." she pulled a few chairs from the right wall and set them around where the fire pit would be.

after only a moment she grabbed some bits of bark to put up under the wood as kindling and some lighter fluid. she soaked the wood and put only a little on the bark and twigs before taking a match to it all. it didn't take long for the logs to take the fire and smolder blueish green from the bits of drift wood in the pile. but it's red/ orange flames wove in and out as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:26 pm
Erin grabbed the extension cord and plugged in the player.
"Okay, Ben, reach in the bag with your eyes colosed and give me the CD you pick."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:04 pm
teresia looked at him curiously wondering what on earth they could pull out of that bag. half the time she lost track of all the cd's she had do their guess was a hers. she looked over and stared at the fire a moment. things still felt odd. it had only been a few days and she had been pulled into this life more than she could have ever thought possible. she thought that she'd hate it there just as she had everywhere else she lived but no, she was so comfortable it was insane. she smiled to herself as she looked around. in a way she belonged, well more than she ever had enywhere else. and she was happy with that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:50 pm
Erin popped in Ben's random CD.
"What's this?" she asked after a few seconds of the first song.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:29 am
she laughed and shook her head slightly, "nightwish, i have about 7 cds of theirs so thats pry why you grabbed one of theirs." she smiled slightly and nodded with the music. "it's one of my favorites, even though their forign. great to sing with." she sighed and looked into the fire, humming along with the tune smoothly.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games