Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Can you be my studypartner? (highschool romance rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:33 pm

she jumps up and kneals by him, "are you okey walt???"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:31 pm

He got up to a kneeling position. "That was fun!"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:43 pm

she smiled and laughed. "Do you EVER get hurt?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:46 pm

"Yes. Normally. But with that, I didn't get hurt. It was the first time I did that and it was an accident. But I often fall because I mean to. I often get hurt, but not more then some pain for a few minutes on my arm or leg. Nothing major." He looks at her. "Want to hear my most recent true story of falling in a public place?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:48 pm

she smiled, "Only if my biggest wipe out story follows!"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:55 pm

(Real true story, did it today.) "Well, during Dance class one day, we were learning an Israeli dance of celebration. It was to celebrate the finding of water. One of the kids was confused. The teacher said, 'No, see, right here in the middle of this circle is a well. And We're celebrating because we're in the middle of the desert.' Well, I don't get many opportunities to do silly things anymore, so I said, 'A well? YES!' I ran and pretended to trip in and get trapped in the well until I finally climb out. The teacher wasn't that mad because it was one of the first things I've done, while most of the other students really give her a bad time. I didn't get that hurt, but got other people to laugh." He stood up. "It wasn't much, but at least I was able to do something."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:59 pm

she smiled, Thats why I like you, your so thoughtful to others. My younger brother couldn't skate, so I went up the high ramp and biffed it on purpose. he felt better, but i was a laughing stock at the park from then on."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:01 pm

"That's a lot more sad and thoughtful then me."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:18 am

"Thats not true! you shouldn't down play yourself." she put her hand comfortingly on his...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:00 pm

He walked in the other direction. "I try not to downplay anything. I state truths that either people don't believe or would rather not do anything but ignore or laugh at them. I really am nothing. I am normal because I try to be different. Everyone tries to be different in one way or another. But then some just want to blend in with the others. Those are also normal, because there are only a very few that are not one, the other or both. Right now, I'm normal, I don't know you well enough to know if you are or not. But I will try to make myself different enough until I do become so. But if I go too far, I think about it, but it's something that I don't want to say because there are so many things that could happen. Maybe, I've thought to myself, maybe if there is someone that can keep me in a medium that can keep me from going to far. But many do that, so doing that is again, normal. I really don't know if there is a way to not be normal." He turned around and looked at her with a nonchalant expression on his face.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:35 am

"What is it? you look trubled. Whats on your mind?" she looked worried.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:56 pm

He smiled. "Nothing." He looked around. "Hmm, maybe we should start going home.'

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:36 pm

"yeah, its getting dark out, dad will wonder where I am." she rolled her eyes and started walking away, "well are you comin'?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:05 pm

"I'll take the long way. Going in the other direction. And why do you roll your eyes in such a fashion as to not look around but seem disgusted?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:08 pm

"oh, I was just thinking how over-protective my dad is....sorry." she blushed.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games