Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:21 am
"right right" she said rolling her eyes "oh hey could you take a look at this?" she asked moving her hair back and turning so that he could take a good look at the black mark on her neck  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:24 am
"What are they?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:29 am
"i dont know" she pushes her hair back to cover it "kaderots clone bit me, he told me its some sort of power if i needed it, but if i use too much or something it could kill me" she sighs and closes her eyes "just what i needed...." she shakes her head  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:41 am
"Well, that's not good."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:46 am
"yep, and i have no way of getting rid of it' she rubs the mark "its like a tattoo, you cant get rid of it" she huffs angrily and forms a fireball throwing it before making it disappear, she sighs "what am i going to do?" she asked quietly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:47 am
"Well, actually, you can get tattoos removed."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:51 am
she shoves him "i know that" she stands and walks off, kicking things angrily before dropping on her knees and covering her face with her hands, her shoulders shaking "this makes me even more of a freak" she whispered crying softly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:03 pm
"No it doesn't."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:09 pm
"yes it does" she sighs and punches the ground "hey, if i ever wanted to take my life, all i have to do is over use the powers and then poof, im gone" she laughs without humor and stands, she rubbs her face  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:11 pm
"Don't you have to save your brother that's still trapped in Hell?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:17 pm
she looks at him "im suprised you even remembered that" she turns her back to him before fire circled in front of her, like a portal, she steps through before looking around  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:59 pm
He jumps up and runs after her.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:26 pm
she scowls having forgotten to close the portal, "crap" she starts running "Jake!" she yells "Jake where are you??" she felt someone grab her from behide and screams

"woa woa calm down echo" he says laughing "its just me" he grins letting her go

"James?" she sighs "look have you see Jake?" she crosses her arms

he wraps his arms around her waist and "come on, stop worring, he'll come, now come spend some time with your boyfriend" he kisses her

she pushes him "as if, you wish you were my boyfriend" she starts walking off  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:57 pm
"Maybe you should get a change of wardrobe. That's really not your color."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:07 pm
James looks over at him and growls "who are you?"

she huffs angrily and throws fire at someone "oops" she giggles and runs off "JAKE!!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games