Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:40 pm
Brigitte ruffled his hair again. "Typical little tyke." She smirked. She knew full well that being reffered to as a child would be annoying, but she couldn't help herself. She stretched a little. "You put up quite the fight out there. You even got me a little pooped out."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:16 pm
Ewan flipped his hair out of his face and scratched the back of his head. "People don't tend to realize that fighting can be strenuous. I live to fight, so I'm quite used to the feeling," he told Brigitte. After all, he had been in the front lines for quite some time now, but few earned as much fame as he did when it came to defeating fearsome opponents such as demons. He had just defeated Eukoblitz, though not in his full glory, when he had been possessed. From then until now was kind of a blur for him, but he would get the facts from people over time. Starting with Brigitte, naturally.

"You don't need to make me out to be a strong opponent, I already know that," he said, overconfidence becoming cockiness.

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:41 pm
Brigitte through her head back in laughter. "You think I was making you the tough one! Please, child! Eukoblitz was the one in control, not you," she said before letting out another laugh. "For one so young, you have quite a bit of confidence."

((Ewan just got burned! XP Sowwy, Jade. Couldn't help it.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:28 pm
"So our little patient here thinks he's a tough guy.Eukoblitz, theres one nasty b*****d."

He pulled his shirt sleeve and rubbed the gash on his arm.

"I need to pick up my new sword. I shall be back."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:54 pm
"I think someone needs a nap," Ewan said to Brigitte, as Fenrick left the room. Even though Brigitte had tried to steal his bravado and humble him a little, her words had little effect on Ewan's massive ego. He just cocked his head at her slightly and asked, "Why child? Can't you do better than that?" Then he mock frowned at her. "Stop fighting like a child," he said and then his face went serious and said, "and start fighting like a woman." Innuendo indubitably dripped with each word.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:05 pm
A growl rose in her throat. She despised being put down like that. "You're lucky Lutia is your sister, fool. To say such a thing to a creature like myself isn't a wise thing to do." Her eyes flashed with anger, but she stared where she was. "I could have killed you while you were out cold, remember that, human." All kindness from before had left her... until she realized what she had said. Her eyes widened. "I-I'm sorry. I..." she was ashamed of what she had said and was at a loss for words. She hung her head low and stared at the ground.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:25 pm
Fenrick walked back into Rock's abode.

"Is the sword hot?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:06 pm
Ewan sat up and looked at Brigitte sympathetically. "You know what I think?" Ewan asked her. His face was full of - confident? - understanding. "I think you just need to be held once in a while. Someone like you-" Ewan thought these words might hurt her, being a vampire and all, "I mean, as misunderstood-" good save, he thought, "as you needs someone to just be there for you. Come," he told her, and he put his arm around her shoulders and held her tight.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:16 pm
Her body stiffened for a moment, being caught off guard by his gesture. She soon relaxed, though, and was able to speak, "You're the first person to make such an offer in a very long time. Your sister... you remind me of her. Her kindness matches yours." She sighed deeply and looked at him. "I don't understand, though. You should be furious at me. For me to speak like I did was innexcusable."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:28 pm
"After a life like mine, I've learned to take what people say to me lightly," he replied. He rubbed Brigitte's shoulder with his strong hand. "And Lutia takes after me in so many ways. I did raise her since Mum and Dad died."  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:32 pm
A look of understanding came to her face. "You're a very strong person, to continue on after the death of your parents... and then to raise your siblings..." she looked at him with soft eyes. "I know how hard it is... to live without parents at a young age. You've made Lutia a strong young woman."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:54 pm
Ewan smiled with Brigitte's praise, his ego inflating even more. He looked out the window and watched the sunrise. He gestured out the window with his head. "Look. It's... beautiful."  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:05 pm
She smiled warmly. "Indeed it is," she said, looking towards the bright orb rising in the sky. Though her eyes were on the scenery outside, her thoughts were aimed toward the man next to her. She knew nothing about him, just as he knew nothing of her, yet she felt quite comfortable around him. She looked at the umbrella that she had placed in the corner of the room and frowned. Just another reminder why I shouldn't get too comfortable with him, she thought. She let out a soft sigh at the thought and stole a quick glance at Ewan, wondering just who this man was.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:13 pm
After seeing Brigitte's head turn in his direction, Ewan met her gaze with the same piercing intensity. If mental communication were possible for them, they would have known everything about each other in only a few seconds based on how much focus they were putting into their staring match.

"Say what you're thinking," said Ewan to Brigitte, his voice barely more than a whisper.

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:26 pm
jadecougar
If mental communication were possible for them, they would have known everything about each other in only a few seconds based on how much focus they were putting into their staring match.

((^That was deep^))

Brigitte looked down immediatly. "I wish I could say," she said softly before looking up at him once more. "All I can say is: Don't get too cozy with me. Most people steer clear of monsters like me. You would be wise to do the same." Her eyes, which had been a brilliant red moments ago, seemed to dull to a darker hue as she spoke. Despite her words, she stayed where she was and looked down at her hands."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games