Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
The SPAM forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:43 pm
He hung himself on the bathroom door with a towel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:53 pm
Yeah, that's suck to go like that.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:55 pm
I'm not sure if it's better or worse than getting hit by a blimp.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:58 pm
They're both equally bad deaths.

While sleeping, you're tied to your bed by your boyfriend and peeled to death using a vegetable peeler.

http://www.thedeathpsychic.com/  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:00 pm
Stacy, 34, got: As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, you're beaten and tortured for days. While you're still alive, your body is put into a meat grinder and ground up.

xd Cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:04 pm
XD Wicked.

Bob, 35: While attempting to remove a slice of burnt toast from your toaster using a metal fork, you're electrocuted.

Bob's an idiot.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:06 pm
It has trouble believing 90+ year-olds can still be alive. Freak.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:08 pm
Maybe it thinks the 90+ people wouldn't fiugre out technology and wouldn't care about the site.

Mary, 16: After miraculously surviving a would-be fatal car crash, your life support system is unplugged by the hospital maid, because she needs an outlet in which to plug her vacuum.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

+ ~Selena-chan~ +

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:08 am
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:13 am
jagged1
They're both equally bad deaths.

While sleeping, you're tied to your bed by your boyfriend and peeled to death using a vegetable peeler.

http://www.thedeathpsychic.com/

A group of disgruntled coworkers duct tapes you to a wall and uses you as a human dartboard. You die from agonizingly slow blood loss caused by hundreds of puncture wounds.

... that is not so bad  

.Sorrowful.Bookworm.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:54 am

For my full name Donielle: "As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, a rope is tied around your wrists, and a second rope is tied around your ankles. The ropes are tied together and hung on a hook from the ceiling, leaving you suspended facing the ground. Concrete blocks are placed onto your back until the wieght becomes so great, your arms and legs are torn from your body."...damn eek

Donya(my second name so people would not call me Danielle): "A man posing as an employee with the gas company knocks on your door, and you let him in. Once inside you home, the man ties you to a chair at gun point and wraps your face in duct tape. Your home is buglarized and prior to leaving, the man shoots you in the back of the head several times, executioner style."

Good thing I never let those kind of people into my house anyway xd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:51 am
Leora - Age 14 Female - During a routine haircut, your stylist violently sneezes and inadvertently stabs you in the neck with a pair of scissors, severing your carotid artery.

I named my dark side. Lets find out how she'll die!

Renoko - Age 14 (Discovered 6 years ago) Female - While standing on the bleachers at a sporting event, an angry fan behind you kicks you in the back, sending you tumbling down dozens of rows of bleachers to your death.

Lets try my RP name,

Lerena - Age 14 Female - After swallowing several capsules which you thought were pain relievers, you're told that you were given "foam animal in a capsule" capsules as a joke. The foam animals expand to twenty times their original size, causing a major intestinal obstruction. Unable to pass solid waste, you die from self-toxification.

That isn't a very funny joke. o_o'

LETS SEE MY BROTHER'S! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Avery - Age 11 Male - While on a hunting trip, you are "accidently" shot in the face by your friend with a shotgun. Your lifeless (and headless) body falls to the ground with a resounding thud.

I KNEW IT! He's hated. MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA------------sorry. I got a little crazy with this death psychic thing.

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:46 am
Danielle- Age 16 Female- You get out of bed late one night to investigate a strange sound. Minutes later, you're cornered by several intruders and are beaten to death with your own fireplace tools.

Hah. I don't have a fireplace. razz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:12 pm
*Sings the Llama song*  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:54 pm
*never heard the llama song*  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games