Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:59 pm
shincho asked if the girl was al right he put the chair down and thought go to helll jynx.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:43 pm
"I'm fine, but this is an insane amount of power..." Alkaid murmured. She shouted at Fell. "Fell! Do you really think you'll be able to handle this guy?"
Fell sighed. "I'm fine. Look after him." She pointed at Shincho. The other one in the cloak nodded and moved back to stand beside Alkaid.
A new battle was about to begin for Leaf, and it was going to be bloody as Hell itself...  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:01 pm
shincho craked his fist and half of his chakra was in his palm then he focused on his palm and his chakra dobled and then his chakra was so big that he could not hide it then his chakra pored out but evey one with chakra smaller felt the presuer of his chakra . hia body then became fire chakra. then with a flair he looked like this.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:42 am
*Chihiro jumps out of the window*

Limdo: CHIHIRO-SAMA!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:37 pm
Alkaid looked back to Fell. "I don't think he's gonna need help, Boss." She sighed. She crossed her arms and leaned back against the wall.
"How many times have I told you not to call me Boss?!" Fell snapped.
"Enough to know that Alkaid won't listen to you." The cloaked one said. He took off the cloak and looked at her boredly.
"Thanks, Zero!" Alkaid said sarcastically.

(This is Alkaid smile
User Image

(And this is Zero smile
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:14 pm
alkid pertecet fell or i'm going to show you what i'm i can i do. shincho turned back to jynx shincho picked him up and threw him out the window.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:10 pm
Alkaid scratched the back of her head. "Wow... that's sudden..." Zero sighed and rubbed his face.
Fell looked at Shincho with amusement on her face. A smirk played on the edge of her lips. "Thanks, but no thanks. I plan on helping you." She said to him, meanwhile motioning Alkaid and Zero to take the offensive. "This time, why don't we all work together instead of fighting over who gets to beat the s**t out of Jynx. I have a few questions that he didn't answer anyway."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:19 pm
shincho said fine but don't hurt your self fell he smiled. shinchowanted to say no but he could not.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:56 pm
Fell grinned. "Well what did you think I've been doing for the past year? Being an idiot?"
Zero snorted and said, "When you got your eye gorged out, that was a moment of pure stupidity."
"Zero, you're not helping my case much!" Fell snapped at him. Zero snickered.
Alkaid sighed and got up slowly. "So when are we actually going to start this thing?" she asked boredly.
"Whenever we get to it!" Fell said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:02 pm
shincho got mad zero i should kick your a** for ******** doing that.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:10 pm
Zero's eyes flickered over to Shincho threateningly. He was just about to retort before Alkaid intervened. "There will be no contest to see who comes up with the best retorical comments!" She said, placing herself inbetween them. "'Kay, Emo kid?" she asked Zero, who immediatly looked like he was going to kill her.
"Little annoyance..." he muttered, crossing his arms.
"Hello? If you don't mind, we are still in the middle of a battle over Leaf! Get your a** in gear!" Fell yelled.
Zero nodded and Alkaid said, "Oh... YEAH!" Fell got the feeling that Alkaid might have forgotten about their objective.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:18 pm
oh yeah lets go help the village and then kick jynx's a**. oh and then i might still kick your a** to zero.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:42 am
Zero glared at Shincho once again. "Let me tell you something, Shincho. I'm in debt to her-"
"No you're not!" came Fell's voice.
"And that's why I travel around with her. Alkaid too. My village was destroyed when she arrived and I was dying. She saved my life."
Alkaid walked towards the shattered window, about to jump out and attack Jynx. "Zero does have a point there. Did you know that his hair used to be red? Well, shock and blood loss took care of that. Besides, when it comes to Fell's now missing right eye, she should have listened to him."
Fell walked over to Shincho. "They do have a point there." She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:27 am
Jynx appeared out of nowhere behind Shincho, he hit him on his neck and made him fall unconcious, he then took some kunai knifes of the table and threw them at Fell and the others, the valocity of the knife made each of them hit the wall again, Jynx then took off his helmet and his gloves, "I'll fight you all but I have to take this off, Sora walked in and heard Jynx, he then took off running immediatly, when Jynx finally took off the suit he grabbed some other gloves that were on the table and started talking "I'm more powerful like this, so I want you to know I'll be hard to fight" Jynx then punched Fell in the stomach, he was so fast he appeared in front of her without any seconds passing, he then kicked her into the hallway and started popping his knuckles

User Image  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:31 am
Fell did a replacement jutsu just in time. She appeared behind him and drove a kunai into his back.
Zero then moved to attack. He kicked at Jynx's knees in an attempt to break them. Alkaid stood behind them, gathering chakra, but also making sure Shincho was alright before she joined the battle.
"You never answered my question!" Fell yelled. "Is this your anger and pain, or was it Forte's?!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff