Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Crazies, Phsycos, and Lunies...Oh my!!! (highschool rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:50 pm

Shiyoki shook her head and looked away."What were those symbols in your eyes?"She asked like a confused puppy then she tilted head to a side as she looked at him.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:56 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
Shiyoki shook her head and looked away."What were those symbols in your eyes?"She asked like a confused puppy then she tilted head to a side as she looked at him.

"they are my Sharingan..they let me see things you normaly cant see and make you do what i want you to do." he said as he walked toward the exit.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:05 pm

"huh" he snapped out of his somewhat confused dase standing up quickly and promptly falling over again before jumping to his feet feeling a little strange. "oh right of course" he stumbled after them feling a little woozy but shrugging it off walking towards them looking concerned 'you guys allright? i saw what happend and it didnt look too pleasent."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:09 pm

Shiyoki looked at the guy and continued to stand next Kaderot."We're fine.."Shiyoki somewhat glared at him.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:09 pm

Kaderot faced him with thoughs eyes(User Image
"who are you and what are you doing out here" he asked.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:10 pm

Shiyoki looked at his eyes then her eyes started to turn green slowly.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:12 pm

"speak" he damned.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:14 pm

he looked a little surprised by his tone. "hey man chill out its a public forest. i can be here too you know...i just happend to be trying to take a shortcut from my place to the pub on the other side of here. ended up getting a little lost and stumbling onto you guys. thats all. no harm ment.." he looked at the girl a moment shivering a little. "is she gonna be...allright...her eyes are kinda...weird..." he slowly stopped talking and swallowed loudly feeling rather nervous gripping his rifle tightly in his hands

coreykill

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:14 pm

Shiyoki's eyes turned into a dark green and she stared at Kaderot."Kaderot,please calm down.."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:24 pm

KAderot suddenly jumped away. A blade slashed near him. KAderot opened fire in that drection. "here they come." he yelled. People clad in strange armor attacked kaderot.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:28 pm

Shiyoki pulled out a black and red sword that her father gave to her on her year-five birthday. She spun around and slashed at some of the people that were attacking Kaderot.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:31 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
Shiyoki pulled out a black and red sword that her father gave to her on her year-five birthday. She spun around and slashed at some of the people that were attacking Kaderot.

KAderot dropped the gun and pulled out his sword. "go to hell" he yelled as he put the blade througha bunch of them. A couple slashed his back. "aww" he yelled as the blade went through his back. "i got him" said the attacker, "die monster" Kaderot pointed his hand opend palm Blaster cannon" he yelled a large energy blast blew the guy apart.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:31 pm

he looked around wildly not quite sure what to do "ack cho ephiskey!"
he gripped his rifle and started swinging at the attackers catching on of them in the jaw shattering it hearing the bone cruch loudly and a deep gutteral moan of someone in pain as the man ran away blood leaking copiously from his mouth
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:34 pm

Kaderot staggered as blood covered the ground. "run" he said the them. He made hand signs. and the ground shook "binding shadow" he said and the guys couldnt move. "ill hold them run please just go" he said.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:37 pm

Shiyoki's eyes widened then closed them tightly. THe death of her parents flashed in her mind and tears were starting to form in her eyes and she opened them and looked at Kaderot. She stepped backwards and slide down a tree with tears rolling down her face.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games