Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:07 pm
Be careful. The power radiates off of her. You can sense it, right, Leah?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:19 pm
yeah...I know..... She stifened.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:22 pm
Tell me if you need me, though I doubt you will. And don't try anything too hasty, daughters of Medea are tricky and cunning. I would know.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:37 pm
Sounds like someone likes to 'play the feild'..... She readied herself.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:40 pm
(( She's not a daughter of medea >.< this isn't friggin mythology ))

"I was actuly planning on it" krad said with a laugh, secretly thankful for the backup, this necromancer was stronger than most of the other's he'd encountered. "C'mon, you ready for this?" he said jumping at her with his sword out front, meeting with the invisble magic feild surrounding her, and being rocketed back by the free magics, "D-Damn" he said, as he stood back up, his sword was red hot by the magic, his left arm was limp from the attack "Good thing i had my spell cast, or who know what mighta happened" he said spitting on the ground and wanting to see how leah would fare against her."

((by the way, your gun won't work, free magic disables technology))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:47 pm
((lol the gun doesn't hold bullets, silly!))

She smiled, "a necromancer, eh? you a weird looking thing, arn't you?" She fired her gun, a blach powder came out, "Now, your attacks arn't gonna even hurt me." She stood there "c'mon. gimme your best shot."

((g2g))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:12 pm
"If you insist" the necromance said, as a pair of mordacauts rushed the room from behind them, they're razor sharp claws striking out at the two of them in the room, krad evaded, and swung his blade, but it was made weak becaus his limp arm was still holding it, and only grazed the beast.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:16 pm
((Zach-san and Leah-san are FRICKING DEMIGODS. A daughter of Medea sounds reasonable.))

Zach thought to himself, Now, I remember a fight like this. 'Cept I was alone, and there was a minotaur and cyclops on my tail... Ah, yes, my younger half-blood life. How I miss it.  

Demonic Repentance

Dreccas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:34 pm
(( >.> Fine, but not my charrie, or at least, not this one, perhaps i'll make one later =P ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:39 am
(demi gods cheap...)
The commander watched the screen. "a half an hour is left.. they better hurry" he said as the ring expanded and began powering up.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:47 am
((Pfft. Just wait. And, by the way, I HAVE ******** RIGHTS. Thank you. Now go away. Please. Stop bugging me. Even better, do the world a favor and stick a knife in your neck.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:56 am
(i would rather not do that and yes you have rights but if it suppress others rights then you cant use them... demi gods are cheap as hell.. ******** i should make all my guys demi gods and if they get hurt then everything is destroyed... see how thats crap.)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:07 pm
((Have you heard of the Gatekeepers series? I based them on that. If one is killed twice, then the Old Ones, who ruled the Earth and killed everyone, would escape and take over again.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:38 pm
((*Sigh* Please, mustyoutwo fight all the time. Leah isn't realy a 'demigod' She's something else....all will be revealed. Don't worry. Now lets have fun, okey?))

They simply went through her, indeed, she was a smoke holigram. That was her defence systm. "Is it my turn yet?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:41 pm
((*Le Gasp*))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff