Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

alexx1818

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:51 am
((thanks!))

Harry could barely understand what was happening. He watched as Emily silently cried in to Sam's chest. Harry looked at the scars on her face, wondering how they got there, reminded of Ron's brother Bill. He moved even closer to Ginny, putting a protective arm around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:38 am
"Emily, it's not your fault. She'll be fine," Sam said quietly. He had his arms around Emily but his eyes locked on Rosalie and Emmett.
Carlisle looked over at Esme. "I think she'll be fine," he said with a smile.
Rosalie pressed herself into Emmett's chest. She didn't want a fight to start, it was the last thing she wanted, so she kept close to Emmett. Rosalie's eyes traveled to the wizards. She still didn't trust them, especially now that they were hanging out with the pack, but said nothing. Not even so much as a dirty look crossed her face.
Emmett closed his arms around her, holding her as close as she wanted to be. He kept his eye on the pack, not wanting to let his guard down.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:20 pm
Esme leaved over the edge of the crib and looked down at Claire. What are you thinking the problem is? She asked, quietly speculating.

Emily wiped her eyes, and glanced around, secretly ashamed that she had allowed herself to cry infront of all these people. Running a hand through her head, she looked around and spotted the restroom. I'll be back shortly. She murmered, entering the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:25 am
((is this dead?))  

alexx1818

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:56 am
Carlisle looked up at Esme. "I think she has water in her lungs. We'll have to get Emily or Sam or someone from the pack to sign off on doing surgery to pump out the water," he said, looking back down at Claire.
Sam nodded and watched Emily leave.
Rosalie still looked at same, half guarding Emmett and half being guarded by Emmett.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:18 am
Oh. Dang. Want me to bring one of them in? Or should I take everyone home? Esme asked Carlisle, glancing down at Claire pale body.

After washing her face, Emily stared into the mirror and let out a tired sigh. She walked out of the bathroom and placed a smile on her face. I'm better. She let the Pack know quietly.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:58 am
"No, don't take anyone home, not yet. Just... take these forms to one of the members of the Pack," Carlisle said, bustling around, finally extracting a clipboard with a form on it along with a pen chained to the board. "I don't want anyone leaving just yet, especially not the Pack. Oh, and do me another favor if you would. Make sure that Rosalie and Emmett are keeping calm. The last thing I need is for the Pack to say one thing wrong and we start a war."
Sam grabbed Emily and pulled her close. "It's gonna be ok," he whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:43 pm
Quil stayed rooted to the spot. He couldn't go anywhere, he wouldn't.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:04 pm
Esme took the clipboard from Carlisle then returned to the waiting room. I'm going to need someone to sign for Claire before Carlisle can do anything. She todl them, holding the board out.

Emily looked at Esme and then at Quil and Sam. Want me to sign or are one of you going to?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:07 am
"I'll do it," Quil choked out, signing the paper Carlisle handed him.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:56 pm
Sam smiled at Quil, and continued to hold Emily close.
Carlisle appeared out of nowhere, Claire already on a cart and his hand outstretched towards the clipboard in Quil's hand. "Thank you," he said in a quick voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:02 pm
((WOOOOOOOW sorry I haven't posted in forever!!))

Claire kept screaming, spewing more blood onto the clean sheets of the gurney several times. Her tiny body began twitching everywhere, almost, but not quite, in a seizure. Then suddenly, everything stopped.

She lay still. Too still. She wasn't breathing. Her face began to go pale against the tanned color that it usually was.

Jacob gently put his arm around Quil's shoulders. "Don't worry man - she'll be alright. She's a tough squirt, and she's in good hands."

He faked a smile, hoping it looked real. "Sam, can I talk to you for a minute? Over there?" He nodded to some chairs, farther away from the group.

What would happen if Claire DID die? He had many questions and wondered if Sam would have any answers.

6vampire6mistress6

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:10 am
Sam nodded, kissing Emily's cheek before heading off with Jacob. "What is it, Jake?"
Carlisle sped off, heading towards the door, following Claire's gurney. "Well, get her into the OR and hurry up. GET THE SHOCK PACK!" he almost yelled. He worked over Claire, working as hard as he could to get her breathing again.
Rosalie watched, wide eyed. Her heart sank and she stared at the wizards. "Why couldn't you four do anything to fix this?" she asked, acid filling her voice as she spoke.
Emmett tightened his steel grip around Rosalie, now trying to restrain her from doing anything rash. He knew that she just wanted to protect Carlisle and she didn't like seeing anyone truly hurt, but if she attacked them, he'd lose her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:38 am
"I've already done what I could," Ron glared back at the blonde. "We may be wizards, but we're not Healers. We'd need potions, not wands."

"Sam," Jacob sighed. "What if CLaire doesn't make it? What would happen to Quil? I mean, would he get the chance to imprint again?"

Jacob couldn't imagine how his 'brother' would feel if little CLaire passed away. Or Emily - or even himself. She was just so tiny and defenseless. She still couldn't even talk correctly! No baby deserved to die, especially no like this.

6vampire6mistress6

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:51 am
A snarl ripped through Rosalie's chest, feeling Emmett's arms dig into her stomach as he held her back to himself.
Carlisle took her into the OR, automatically starting to work over her.
Sam stared at Jacob. "No, he can't imprint again. And I know they won't let her die. I know they aren't idiots enough to let her die."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff