Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Darkdragonsword5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:27 pm
Hey I'm Lucas or Luc or Dragon. anyway its all the same to me. I love to roleplay-other than video games its the only thing that can cure my boredom- I write stories and other things but they never make it too far. mostly because of the killer writers block I get about half way through chapter two. Umm lets see what else can I tell about myself. Well I love dragons if you can't already tell. I'm a bit of a geek at times but only when I'm discussing something I really like. Well that's about all I can think of right now Guess you'll find out more later.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:49 pm
I'm Lyra Shay James. I only allow people to call me Lyra or shay. In my Meny RP's I go as my charicters name for most. I'm a self proclamed Role Play addict. I've currently made some pretty good RPs I'm trying to get my Semi to literate RP going but no one has signed up for it yet. I'm a pretty fun RP-er and I never get writers block, well not often any way. I'm gong to be an award winning author some day so i'm kind of creative. I'm a sucker for drama and romance. That's about it for now. Thanks  

Lyra Shay James

Raziel Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:07 pm
Hi. What up. Baoi ching cho. Konchiwa.Ahola.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:20 pm
Hi I am Zerek but you can call me Z. both work. I have a twin brother named Victor.

I primarily role play on gaia, but I do my fair share of reading and watching of anime and old sci-fi movies from the sixties and seventies.

Oh and I am working at becoming a literate role player. If anyone has any critiques on my role playing just let me know.

I am happy to join this guild.

Also I just made a Role play in the forum here if you want to check it out.  

z_story

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:39 am
darkdragonsword5
Hey I'm Lucas or Luc or Dragon. anyway its all the same to me. I love to roleplay-other than video games its the only thing that can cure my boredom- I write stories and other things but they never make it too far. mostly because of the killer writers block I get about half way through chapter two. Umm lets see what else can I tell about myself. Well I love dragons if you can't already tell. I'm a bit of a geek at times but only when I'm discussing something I really like. Well that's about all I can think of right now Guess you'll find out more later.

Hi, Lucas! I love the name Lucas by the way. 3nodding And I love dragons as well! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:40 am
Lyra Shay James
I'm Lyra Shay James. I only allow people to call me Lyra or shay. In my Meny RP's I go as my charicters name for most. I'm a self proclamed Role Play addict. I've currently made some pretty good RPs I'm trying to get my Semi to literate RP going but no one has signed up for it yet. I'm a pretty fun RP-er and I never get writers block, well not often any way. I'm gong to be an award winning author some day so i'm kind of creative. I'm a sucker for drama and romance. That's about it for now. Thanks
Hi, Lyra! I love your confidence in your writing ! biggrin "I'm going to be an award winning author some day."  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:36 am
^-^
Hello~
I am Wolfie or Rocker although I prefer to be called Wolfie
I am an avid Role-player, poetry writer and reading addict...because...because......books are so....GOOD!!!!! In Real Life I am 18 a newly graduated um..person xD and hopefully going to college next year for massage therapy (I have magic fingers) ^_^
I have role-played in many different types of role plays, If I um....ever correct you pelase forgive me...but, I hate misspelling even though my stupid comp lets things go misspelled sometimes I always want to fix peoples posts......Wellll I think that is it for now If you wish to know more ask or check my profile It's pretty informational

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 am
RockerWolfie1616
^-^
Hello~
I am Wolfie or Rocker although I prefer to be called Wolfie
I am an avid Role-player, poetry writer and reading addict...because...because......books are so....GOOD!!!!! In Real Life I am 18 a newly graduated um..person xD and hopefully going to college next year for massage therapy (I have magic fingers) ^_^
I have role-played in many different types of role plays, If I um....ever correct you pelase forgive me...but, I hate misspelling even though my stupid comp lets things go misspelled sometimes I always want to fix peoples posts......Wellll I think that is it for now If you wish to know more ask or check my profile It's pretty informational
Hi! biggrin Awesome magic fingers. wink

Okay, welcome to the guild! biggrin  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Thanatoaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:07 pm
Hello, everyone! I typically go by Tao, Rei, or Remi on the internet, since my username is lengthy. I'm always up for a good, intelligent role-play, mostly of the fantasy and sci-fi genres. I also work on series of short-stories on the side, and will probably be posting some of them up here. So, I'm glad to be here, and I hope I can entertain the rest of you with my posts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:32 pm
Taosukeru Reina
Hello, everyone! I typically go by Tao, Rei, or Remi on the internet, since my username is lengthy. I'm always up for a good, intelligent role-play, mostly of the fantasy and sci-fi genres. I also work on series of short-stories on the side, and will probably be posting some of them up here. So, I'm glad to be here, and I hope I can entertain the rest of you with my posts.

Hi, Tao! biggrin Welcome!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:40 pm
I dont remeber if I have posted on this one or not but im posting on it now.........
HELLO ALL NEW AND OLD MEMEBERS. WELCOME AND ENJOY!
<3 Ava

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:53 am
Thanks, Ava-chan!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Sol Matsuyumi

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:53 am
Hi peoples!!! My name's Dargerit, but you can also call me Solaris or Sol. I love to role-play and read....................I think that's it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:13 am
Dargerit
Hi peoples!!! My name's Dargerit, but you can also call me Solaris or Sol. I love to role-play and read....................I think that's it.

Cool! biggrin I hope you'll be spending time in this guild sharing what you read and roleplaying. ^_^  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:24 am
Dargerit

Welcome Sol and I hope you enjoy this guild we have just about every thing and if we dont have it then you should post your ideal to get it added biggrin
We love suggestions, their is a thread on the first page where you can post at please do if you feel the need to
<3 Ava

@otulissa: Thanks smile

.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games