Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:17 pm
Aridas nodded in sympathy.
"quite a change."  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:37 pm
cathmor sighs and nods: aye and she was quite the lass...

cathmor gets up and pulls out a book and pulls out a drawing of a young girl and hands it to him: this is her those many years ago... *sits back in his chair after getting a second glass of wine he watches his face thoughtfully*

the girl in the picture was smiling a dog sat next to her tiny bare feet she had long hair and soft eyes she was wearing a kilt and shirt that covered only her breasts with a small knife it appeared to be strapped on her side there was tis innocent tilt to her head and on her neck was a necklace she wore still to this day the puppy at her feet even looked like a hunting dog extremely athletic like the girl it even looked happy to be there  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:47 pm
Arida staced a finger on teh picture lightly and nodded.
"yes..she's very differnt. it's...horrible. I mean, what she is now."

[g2g to bed >< sorry!]  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:52 pm
((hugs its all good hon ill just make sure to post something interesting here for u too read next time))

cathmor sits almost like a teacher and looks at him his fingers interlaced together: possibly... what makes u think so? u no eventually everything grows away from u no matter how much influence u have over it.  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:48 pm
Aridas nodded, although it was a depressing thoght.
"She could have changed, but she's...I dont' know. She was better that way - she's a classic vampire now: a creature. Not human."
He sighed. He had fought so hard to keep his humanity - of he ever had it. He had only ever been half-human, but he was a human in his mind.
"I don't care that she grew up, I care what she grew up into."he wondered if he was placing onto Azriel all his problems with Dracula - his father. He hated the man, everything he stood for - all the parts that Aridas hated about himself.Perhaps Aridas was just afraid of what he might one day turn into himslef, if he lived long enough.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:58 pm
cathmor stands up and pulls out another drawing out of the book shelf again hands it to him: this is milord her father

the man stood brick straight eyes an endless black one hand on a sword that looked oddly familer he had a long black coat on that drew ur eye in ward towards his crest hanging from his neck a bright color it showed to be with a dark colour gem in the center piece his face was stern but showed lines of laughter he appeared to be 20 with hair tied at the base of his neck with a leather thong he had an earring hanging out of his ear a hound sat at his feet too but it looked too royal to be a pet black boots contrasted azriels bare feet and some could think how in the wolrd those 2 could be related  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:06 pm
Aridas looked it over carefully. He looked over the man.
"He...looks a little more like Azriel does now, i suppose." Aridas mumbled, unsure.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:10 pm
cathmor has an odd look on his face and pulls another drawing out and hands it to him: i believe u no this man and this woman

it was dracula and aridas mother dracula was smiling he looked so human...

cathmor: this is before ur father was changed aridas  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:18 pm
His heart leapt as he mentioend his mother: impossible. His motehr was a fling of Dracula's - some human caught in his game. She was certainly not alive when Dracula hadn't been truend. Dracula insisted that he was over 5,000 years old.
Aridas looked at the drawing a long time and then wrinkled his nose.
"That is not my mother. It's Clarice."
He looked over thier faces steadily at the drawing. Dracula looked open and happy, if a little hardened by life. Clarice had lost teh dmentia she had when aridas has last seen her and was at p[eace and smiling - a happy woman with prematurely greying hair. He remebered when he had killed her. Locked in that and castle and teh way she had screched when she charged at him, had still screecehd even as he decapitated her.
He handed the paper back in disgust.
"His sister." he explained and then looked down to his ring, Dracula's bat symbol still dark jet agaisnt the ruby.
"So what? What doe sthat tell me?" he said, a little defensive.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:28 pm
cathmor: oh no its ur mother trust me on this one ur mother has been reincarnated for thousands of years each generaltion of her kept coming back to him each generation kept growing stronger and stronger he always had a familer pull on her and thats y he continued to end up with her

cathmor flips through some drawings and pulls out another: this is clarice and azriel

clarices claw like fingers were pressed into azriels shoulders azriel looked like she wanted to cry she was still young and human she didnt hold all the evil that came off of clarice

cathmor: i made the mistake of leaving azriel with clarice when i had to travel and when i returned she was beyond my control  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:42 pm
Aridas looekd closer at the picture. It was true, the woman had a resmblance to Clarice, but the look in her eyes wans't the same. it was..softer. Maybe that was what had attarcted Dracula to her- after all, the guy loved his sister. If eh ahdm't already, Aridas basically signed his death warrent when he killed Claruce. Dracula would hunt him down, eventually.
the next picture looked more like the Calrice he knew. cruel.
"This...." he mumbled and then nodded, shaken. "I see. I suppose that Azriel changed because of them isn't surprising."

He then lingered back to teh picture of his motehr and Dracula. It made him sick to see her - ro whoever she used to be- with him.
"how do you know about my mother?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:44 pm
cathmors smiles kinda twitched and he took a step back: i was her father the first time she was born  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:55 pm
"What?"
His eyes flicked up from Dracula's green stare- just liek hsi own- and he stared at Cathmor.
"But...." He was stunned and coudl't grasp what emotion he was feeling. Eventually he agve a dismissive shake of his head. "a-at any rate. She is not the same person I mean, wasn't the same as when she was your daughter. reincarnations are always differnt people."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:59 pm
cathmor kinda rubs the back of his neck an animated expression on his face: well... not always... do u no y ur mother never let u meet ur grandparents?  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:05 pm
Aridas laughed.
"I can understand that. It was tense enough at home that I was a b*****d, let alone going on about any links to vampirism...but I dont' rememebr her human grandparents...they were human, weren't they?" He asked, he fdidn't know what to belive any more. He rubbe dteh ring gently. He didn't wear it becaus eof it being Dracula, but because it wa sthe only thing he had left of his mother. She had given it to him when he wa 18 and she explained who his father was.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games